10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling the room n 8...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:42 am

She breathed relived when he kissed her *Oh, thanks God! He's not angry!*
She felt guilty at his comment, she actually didn't want be mean with him, she just wanted make clear that there weren't possibilites between them, but her thoughts changed as soon as he changed his voice at the last question.
"I... i was just bored, the room was opened... i thought that if you didn't want me here you could lock the door, and you didn't... and... i wanted just talk with someone..." she replied tense
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:53 am

"And you couldn't find anyone else in this whole hellhole to talk to?" he didn't sound angry. Just upset.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:57 am

"He's the... the only one that i knew... i mean... better him that Phebus... and... i wanted clarify things with him... i... i thought that it could be fair... why is it a problem?" she was still tense, afraid that he could become angry sooner or later
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:04 am

"Ok," he sighed and kissed her lightly again. No point in getting mad at her. After all, she hadn't done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:06 am

She breathed again, then, taking courage, she asked "So... you're not angry, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:08 am

"No, I'm not princess," he said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:13 am

She turned up their noses as always at the word 'princess', but then she smiled, finally relaxing: without fear anymore, she realized to be happy to see him again. She looked at him with a sly smile, even if still a little bit uncertain
"So... i suppose that, since you're not angry... you would allow me to make me get you forgive me... for making you upset..."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:22 am

He pulled her closer and gave her a long, passionate kiss.
"You'll be the death of me wildcat," he laughed. It was a new nickname, but he found it fitting.
"You're gonna wear me down."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:25 am

She kissed him back, with the same passion: the new nickname was surely better, however more like her. She didn't reply anything, just continued to kiss him and left one hand going down, caressing his chest, his belly and then starting to caress his pants "So, wanna allow me?" she asked with an honey voice
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:52 am

"Not tonight baby," he said gently and removed her hand before gently kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:56 am

She looked at him surprised, opening wide her mouth, when he removed her hand, then, trying to seem quiet and calm, she shrugged making two steps behind "As you wish" she replied laconic. *You're not angry, Meg, you're not angry... not angry...*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:01 am

"That's my wildcat, getting so fired up over something so unimportant," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:06 am

It was so evident, wasn't it? Meg felt her cheeks blushing and, with a snort and without the braveness to look him in his eyes, she moved to go out of the room *Dammit! Why has he to play in that way with me? I'm not a fucking toy! And how the fuck has he earned this power on me??? I'm a whore... i work with sex... i can't turn on for one like him...*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:23 am

He followed her out of the room.
"So... tell me another story," he said with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:25 am

"what... what kind of story?" she replied looking at him, pretending to haven't understand the question
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:34 am

"A story about you..." he whispered charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:40 am

She sighed sitting on the sofa, bringing the knees to her chest, the naked feet resting on the sofa and the forehead rested on the knees "I don't work without more specific question..." she replied in a weak joke after a while
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:47 am

"Your most painful moment?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:56 am

Most painful moment? Oh, her life was full of painful moments, she could think to so many times she was beated, hurted, raped and so on. But nobody else used a knife with her... not that actually she hadn't other violent experience
"Probably you're the winner..." she replied, trying to don't have any particoular intonation, even if her voice at last sounded a little bit and sad. After some seconds, with a sigh, she continued "well... it wasn't totally the worst one... but, you know... it was the first time with a... a real weapon..." because... the whip wasn't a real weapon, was it?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:06 am

He laughed at her.
"Mental pain Meg," he said.
That hurts more...
Bruises and bitemarks fade...
But memories...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:11 am

She felt really unconfortable and, she didn't wanna admit it even if was true, hurted by his laugh. "...i don't know..." she replied after a while. Actually, eve if she really didn't know the reply, her real reason to avoid the question was that she didn't wanna reply. Her head was still resting on her knees, and her arms hugged tighter her legs.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:32 am

"I'm a patient man, Meg," he said with a smile.
"I can wait all day."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:35 am

"Why are you so interested in it?" asked it without move, still trying to avoid the question *Why have I to reply? To make you laugh again? I'm not a fucked clown. It's not my job...*
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:40 am

"No, it's not, but you're not working now," he said in a joking voice.
"And to be honest... I don't think you have much to say in the matter."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:50 am

Meg felt hurted, by his tone, by his attitude in that moment

Hurt Meg? can you still be hurted? That's a news...

she avoided as always to listen the voice in her mind: she was almost tempet to just be herself, to just continue to show that she didn't want to talk, that she didn't wanna laugh. Not about that. But... When she tried the first time, when she cried the first time in front of him... the last time the result were better, but who could knew what would happen this time? She breathed, making an effort, and she raised her head: wearing again her mask. It was almost visible the change, her eyes were kinda... distant. And when she replied, she was smiling again. But he has seen her real smile, the difference was evident.
"Well, ok, but trust me, my life is not that interesting"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:55 am

As she put her mask back on his smile completely disappeared.
"Oh, for fuck's sake Meg. I thought we were over that. Who are you trying to fool with that stupid mask of yours anyway? You're not even that good of an actress."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:05 am

At his change of attitude she sighed, frowning in sadness, and, even if she tried to stay silent and to keep on her mask, as soon as he finished she couldn't help herself to reply with angry voice
"Well, i can't smile always, ok? I just can't. If you wanna joke and laugh i can pretend that it's ok. Even if i'm not in the mood. And i'm not."

Shit! Shit! Shit! I has to stay quiet...

With her mask falling down in piece, Meg turned giving him her back, her forehead rested again on her knees
"Shit! You can't... do those questions... laugh... and then think that for me it will be ok..." she continued with a low voice tha sounded hurted, then she ended with a really bitter, low laugh "And now what? A new poisoned apple?" she neither wanted to hope in something different, at least if you don't hope nobody can break your hopes.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:09 am

"As far as I rememeber, I never asked you to smile, or laugh, or even feel good about it," he said with a patient smile.
"As far as I know, I only asked you to tell me a story."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:15 am

"I don't like to talk about me... i thought that you've understood it, i said it... it hurts..."
Again without her mask, without looking at him just to don't let him see that she was barely crying. And probably she neither realized to have admitted that she actually could be hurted by her past, even if she pretended with herself too to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:20 am

He pulled her in closer and hugged her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder.
"I know..." he said gently.
"That's why I want to know... I want to try to help..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 am

When he hugged her from the behind, she didn't move. Her inside voice suggested her to move him away, but she didn't want.

Allow him to do it, and he'll hurt you more than he already did

But it didn't matter, not in that moment. For once, she just wanted to feel his arms around her, and pretend to don't be totally alone. A lonely tear crossed her cheek, while she tried to don't sob.
"You can't change the past..." she replied in low voice
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:34 am

He kissed away the tear on her cheek.
"But I can make you happier in the present..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:41 am

She turned to look at him with uncertain gaze, then, slowly, almost she wasn't sure to can do it, almost she was afraid to do it, she passed her arms around his waist, hugging him: in that moment she seemed really incredibly fragile. How could a so weak woman act as she acted? For a moment it seemed like she wanted to cry, but then she breathed, clutching him, and it seemed like she was calming down.
"Why don't you say something about your life?"
she asked, and it wasn't her usual way to avoid a question: in that moment she was just too emotional to go on with the subject, and she was really interested in his life.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:57 am

"Ok," he said with a smile and hugged her. This wasn't the time to push her, but to comfort her.
"When I was a kid, I was sent to this boy's school... I never really had any parents." A bitter smile was visible on his lips.
"It lied just about right next to this school for girls... I used to sit alone at the fence just looking at the building of the girl's school, wondering what it was like over there. If it was as misserable as it was on our side."
He started to stroke her hair.
"Once in a while I would spot this girl by the enterence... she always looked so harsh, so cold." he couldn't help but smile at the memory.
"But as soon as she walked away, and sat down somewhere no one could see her... she would turn so fragile. So innocent. So angelic... I fell in love with that girl... even before I met her..." he was almost whispering now and kissed her forehead. It was so obvious he was talking about her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:08 am

She listened him, taking a comfortable position in his arms, still hugging him. She listened his words, but suddenly she started to feel so sleepy and tired. Actually, maybe for the sleepiness, she didn't realize that he was talking about her, her only thought was that, funny, his story was so similar to her...
Cradled by his voice, before he finished to talk, she fell asleep. She seemed so weak and helpless in his arms...
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:26 am

ooc: omg he knew meg as a girl ahhh awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling the room n 8...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3