10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Room, No Room Mate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastasia

Anastasia

New Room, No Room Mate Empty
PostSubject: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 am

Anastasia woke up on the hard cold floor next to the door. She had the biggest headache and couldn't remember anything.
What happened the night before?
She could faintly remember a strange dream she had.
Cinderella hugging her and John as the "Villain".
She pressed her hand down on the floor to get up and felt a sudden pain.
When she looked at her hand, she saw an "F" marked on it.
This confused Anastasia even more.
As she went to stand up, her head felt really light and she fell back to the floor.
Anastasia felt woozy and her hands and knees were shaking.
Had she been drugged?
She looked up.

"Wendy!" She spoke.

There was no answer. She looked around the room from where she sat.

"Wendy?!" She yelled.

Anastasia realized that she was in a different room again. But this time, she was all alone.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:13 pm

[OOC: I am SOOO Freaking sorry! I have been working nonstop, hardly able to get on the computer. I only JUST found out about the keys in the basement, I didn't even find out about the branding until now. I am now in the room, and I'm excited to get to know you and your character. Smile What is your YT username? Just curious. Anyway, I honestly don't know what has been going on lately, so bear with me.]

Aladdin slowly woke up, having hardly any recollection of what had happened lately. It was dark, nighttime most likely. He had been drugged again, and having been drugged so many times all in a row made him really out of it. Slowly he sat up, remembering being in the basement last. He looked at his hand and saw the PS, remembering the pain of the burn. He looked around, realizing he wasn't in his normal room with Esmeralda. But he wasn't in the room he had been in with Sinbad either...

Where am I? Aladdin wondered, thinking about where in the world he was now. He looked around to see if Esmeralda was there, or if anyone was there for that matter. He heard someone say 'Wendy' and felt relieved, because he knew Wendy and now he knew that someone else was here with him.

"Hey, who's there? I'm not Wendy obviously, but I'm a friend of hers. I'm another prisoner, my name is Aladdin." He looked in the direction of the voice and saw a red-headed girl who he had not seen before.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:09 am

[OOC: Oh! Hahaha! That's alright Smile I'm excited to get to know you and your character too! My YT username is TheaterBound31.]

She looked over and saw a dark haired man.
Aladdin?, she thought. Another new room mate.

Anastasia tried to get up on her feet to walk over to him. She pushed herself up, legs and hands trembling.
She stood and wabbled to keep her balance. Taking one step, she then fell straight to the ground.
Laying there on the floor for a few seconds, she scooted over to Aladdin.

"Hello. My name is Anastasia."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 pm

[OOC: Wait, Alysson?! You're in the RP now? Ah! Hi! Very Happy Yay! Long time no talk to.]

Aladdin saw her try to stand up, but she seemed to be trembling. He wondered if she was alright when she suddenly fell down, and he lunged across the floor to try to catch her in time. She then scooted closer to him, seeming more comfortable being on the ground.

"Nice to meet you Anastasia.. So, how long have you been here? And are you alright? You seem... hurt. Or sick."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:56 pm

[OOC: I just checked the list to see what your YT username is and I didn't know it was you Michon!! Hahahaha!! HIII! Very Happy]

"Thank you for trying to help me."
She brushed her hair behind her ear.
"I've been here for... well, I actually don't know. Not very long though. I've been in three different rooms. With Sinbad, then Wendy, and now you."
She laid her hand on her lap and stared at it, shaking.
A tear ran down her face.

"I really don't know what's wrong with me. The last thing I remember is falling asleep in the room I was in with Wendy."

She wiped the tear from her face and then looked up at Aladdin.

"So, um, how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:43 pm

[OOC: Haha, funny that we were paired together and didn't even know it. How have you been girl?! I'm excited to roleplay with you. By the way, I'm in the original casting of the roleplay, if that tells you how long Aladdin has been here. Sooo... Since the end of April! Holy cow, roughly 4 months.]

He listened to her and could connect, and was surprised of the names he heard her say.
"Hey, I know them. When I first was taken here, I was roommates with Sinbad. We were together for a very long time, I don't even know how long. Then I was roomed with Esmeralda, my fiancee."

He stopped talking for a moment and felt happiness and fear talking about her. Happiness in the fact that he loved her, but fear for the reason that the last time he saw her, she said half of his name and collapsed from her sickness. Then he remembered everything going black again before he could even try to help her, then the branding, and now this.
"I'm not sure where she is now, and she's very sick... I don't know what to do. We have a son, Aaron. He was born not long ago, in this horrible place. But he was born very early, was sick, so the Villian took him." Aladdin's stomach turned, but he kept his focus on his current situation, trying to make Anastasia feel better.

He lay his head against the wall, still feeling dizzy and sick.

"I am also friends with Wendy," Aladdin continued, "I talked to her through the wall back in my old room."

Aladdin noticed her hand still shaking and a tear rolling her face, and he took her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. He then let it sit in her lap again and gave her a friendly smile. "It's alright, you'll be alright..." he said in a concerned voice. He knew the feeling all too well. "I've been here for AGES and I'm still around. Don't worry, we'll get out of this."

Aladdin then stood up and walked over to the bed, falling over clumsily once he got there. "So... Where are you from? What's your story?" Aladdin asked, hoping to get his new roommate to relax a little.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:25 pm

[OOC: I'm goood Smile About to start back to school and a new job. Hahaha! How are you darling? Goodness, 4 months! I've been here about 2 weeks.]

[edit OOC: I just typed all this on my iPod. My thumb hurts now. Hahahaha!!]

Anastasia tried to listen to Aladdin and pay as much attention to what he was saying as possible. Her body was shaking and her hand throbbing from the branding.

"Im sorry to hear about your fiancée and your baby. I hope that you are reunited with the two of them soon." she gave a small side smile.

She listened to him more. From what she could comprehend, she learned that Aladdin was a very caring man. She felt him grab her hand and it gave her a small startle but it actually relaxed her. She closed her eyes as she heard him get up and walk to the bed. Trying to relax, she took a deep breath. Then she heard Aladdin speak to her. Anastasia opened her eyes and looked at him with a blank stare for a split second.

"My story, well, it's not a very exciting one so I hope that's not what you're expecting." she looked down at her hands in her lap and then back at Aladdin.

"I am, or I guess was, a model. I had everything anyone could wish for; a great career, a great lifestyle, and a life long best friend. Then one day, my best friend , who is actually my cousin, disappeared. I haven't seen her since... But, I found out she's here somewhere. Maybe you've met her? Her name is Cinderella." Anastasia gave a smile.

" Anyway, after she went missing I thought my life would end. All I had was my career. I had no other friends, just enemies you make from having a modeling career. Well, one day I was in the town square looking at the different vendors and I was approached by a handsome man. He asked me to model for him. Of course, I immediatly said yes." She gave an even bigger smile.

" After modeling for him for over a month, I came to greatly appreciate him and... I was in live with him. Well, I still am. Then one day I went to the town square, it's where we always met up. I sat at the fountain for over 2 hours waiting for him. He never showed up. I got up to leave and felt someone grab my hand.... and that's all I remember. I wonder if he ever showed up or worries about me? Or if he felt the same way I did for him." her smile faded.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:40 pm

[OOC: Me too, I move back into the dorms on Saturday, and I'm applying for work study right now! Very Happy Well good luck to you with everything.]

Aladdin lay across the bed on his stomach, his chin resting on top of his arms. His eyes were drowsy, but he lay awake with Anastasia.

"Heh, not an exciting story. I don't even have one of my own. I'd just like to know more about you, since we're now roomies and all." he said with a half smile. He listened as she began her story, taking in everything he could. Everyone he had met while he had been here, he loved getting to know personally.

As he listened to her story, he couldn't imagine having that sort of life style. Aladdin realized how different each and every prisoner was, how they all have very different backgrounds and life stories. He did recognize the name Cinderella, but from where?

"Cinderella... I think I know her. Well, I haven't met her, but..." Then Aladdin remembered the conversation he had had with Sinbad when the blackout occured. "Wait. Was she married to Sinbad? I think we talked about your cousin briefly." He gestured for her to continue, and he listened once more.

This man... What did he look like? Aladdin thought. What was his name? What if it was the Villian luring her in?
"I've got to ask... What did this man look like, or what was his name?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:07 am

[OOC: Good luck to you too Smile]

Her eyes suddenly awakened.

"Yes, Cinderella was married to Sinbad." she laughed.

When Aladdin asked about John she was alittle suprised. Everyone she has roomed with wanted to know about him.

"Well, his name is John. He is such a wonderful guy. He's got blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes." her energy suddenly faded.

She scooted closer to the bed and then tried standing up again. Finally able to keep some of her balance she took a step, turned, and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:50 am

Aladdin laughed a little when he remembered the conversation with Sinbad about his wife.

Oh the days of rooming with Sinbad... Aladdin said to himself.

Aladdin's heart stopped temporarily when he heard the description of the man, and he feared the worst.

"An... Anastasia..." he said, not sure how to say it. "I believe... I believe that the man you're talking about is the same man who is running this entire place. I believe he brought you were. I'm... I'm sorry." Aladdin said, feeling absolutely horrible for her.

So his name is John, Aladdin thought, memorizing the name to the face that he had seen briefly.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 am

Anastasia just looked at Aladdin for a few seconds, silent. Then looked down and set her hands in her lap.
She turned her hand over and looked at her palm.

Her mind went back to before she was being held captive in this horrible place.
Is that why we always met in the same place at the same time everyday?
Is this why they never went anywhere but the same two places over and over?
She just couldn't wrap her mind around it. He was always so nive and loving toward her.
How could he be the one torturing everyone?
Then she remembered waking up earlier and thinking of her dream of reuniting with Cinderella and seeing John.

"So... so it wasn't a dream, was it?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:27 pm

Aladdin could tell that Anastasia's mind was running wild, and he felt sorry for her. He sat next to her on the bed and put an arm around her shoulder, looking at her with slight worry.

"Are you alright?" he asked, when suddenly she mentioned a dream. "What dream Anastasia?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:45 pm

She still sat there with her hands in her lap, palm up, and now shedding a tear.

"When I just woke up, I was trying to think of what happened last night or how I got to this room." she sighed.

"I thought it was a dream since I blankly remember it." she stated as another tear ran down her face.

"I saw Cinderella and she came to me, hugging me and repeating my name over and over. Then I saw John, hurting me."

Anastasia looked down and lifted her hand alittle.

"This must have been what was happening." she said as she looked over to Aladdin.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Aladdin felt an extreme sadness for her as he listened to her story, and he couldn't imagine what it must be like to be betrayed by someone you loved and cared about. He didn't know what to say as he saw tears streaming down her face.

"I'm... I'm very sorry. You don't deserve this." Aladdin said reassuringly, trying to think of something better to say.
Aladdin looked at his hand as she looked at hers, wishing he had remembered it more. But the insane amount of gas in his system lately made it all go by in such a blur. He remembered a line of people and a quick pain, but that was about it.

"You're never alone", he said, "I'll be here." he finished with simply and meant every word of it.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:55 am

As she looked at him, she gave a smile.

"Thank you," she paused "I very much appreciate that." As she looked at him, she thought of how selfish she must seem. Here she is pouring her heart out about how badly her life is going when clearly Aladdin has been through so much more than she.

"You don't need to feel bad for me. You've been through so much more than I have. You have your fiancee and your son... you have more to live for. And to have your family taken from you, well, that's worse than having a man you thought you were in love with decive you."

[OOC: Okay, I don't think I spelled decive correctly. I don't know how to spell it. Razz]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:31 am

He smiled a sad smile at her reply, and he decided to give her more of an idea of himself.

"My life is blessed, but I didn't believe that for a long time. I grew up homeless, and I don't remember my family. Another prisoner here, Jasmine, is my long-lost best friend. I used to spend all of my time with her, because I had nothing else. One day she was grabbed by guards and taken to the palace. I tried to save her multiple times, and they tried to kill me. Mind you, many of these memories had faded over time. A short while ago I had a dinner party with her, and we recognized each other, reconnected, and brought back the past."

He thought about the times he had shared with Jasmine and wished he could see her again.
I wonder what she's up to... I hope she's alright in this place.
He shook his head, continuing his life story.

"Anyway, so after that, I had no choice but to leave Agrabah. I traveled from town-to-town, hopped on ships and went to other countries. One day many many years later, I was roaming the streets of Paris in the middle of a marketplace. Then... I saw her. I saw my angel across the way."
Aladdin's eyes glazed over as he went into a dreamy state thinking of her. "She... she looked at me. And I knew. I knew right then and there that I loved her.
"Anyway, the guards began chasing her. I saved her, and we ran. We were meant for each other; We fell in love immediately, the feeling was 100% mutual. We lived together in an abandoned building and those were the best days of my life. They're still blurry, but with every day I remember more. We made love..."
Aladdin said and smiled, thinking of their son Aaron. "Well, one day we were walking about. And I was attacked for saving 'the thief'. They threw me into a river, and when the guards weren't looking anymore, Esmeralda jumped in and saved me. I opened my eyes and saw her beautiful face, those big mesmorizing green eyes looking at me with a smile.
Suddenly, she was grabbed and I was knocked out. Next thing I know I wake up here in a room with Sinbad, my memory wiped nearly clean. I couldn't remember Esmeralda very much... Hardly at all. I dreamt about her and even wondered if she was real after a while. Then after a long time, we were all moved to a different room. I woke up on a mattress and I heard my name. I turned around and there she was. I couldn't believe it..." He thought about, remembering every single detail.
I ran my fingers through her hair, touched her cheek, put my hand in hers, wiping away her tears. Then I realized that I wasn't dreaming and she was really there with me. We were together, finally. I was happy, my life had a purpose. I would never survive without her, Anastasia."

Aladdin looked down at his hand and spread his fingers apart, wishing Esme's fingers were there to fill in the gaps. He remembered that feeling all too well.

"Anyway, so eventually, Esme realized she was pregnant. She became very sick from it, and we feared for her and our baby's life. One day the baby came, very early I believe. The baby survived but needed medical attention. His name is Aaron Edric. He's beautiful, Anastasia, so beautiful." Aladdin smiled a huge smile, his eyes watering thinking about the two loves in his life. "Esme passed out after giving birth and it was a while before she woke up again. I did what I could to keep my son alive and well, although we both knew he needed help. One day I was sleeping. Esmeralda did what she had to do, went up to the camera, and asked John for help."
Aladdin felt bad using his name in front of her, but he felt he had to.
"He came to our room, and Esme and John talked for a bit... He said he would take our son away. But he also said he wouldn't hurt him, because he was just a baby and he had no reason to hurt him, that Aaron was still innocent." I woke up at the very end of the conversation and I woke up. I saw John for a short time and Esmeralda dropped to her knees crying. I've never been so angry, Anastasia... I pounded on the door, screaming. I eventually collapsed alongside Esmeralda, both of us crying. All I had was her. She was my world... but part of me was missing. IS still missing.
Not long after that is when the gassing craze started. First in the basement", Aladdin stopped and shuddered, thinking about Phoebus' death and what all had happened down there. "Then the dinner with Jasmine. Then I was very temporarily back in my room. I woke up, turned around and saw my love, and she said part of my name with all the energy she had left before she collapsed again. Then I was gassed again and I woke up here. I just really want to see her again, I didn't get enough time this last time. I want to know she's doing better. Because if she's sick, I'm sick. If she's hurt, I'm hurt. We are one. I love her with everything I am. She IS everything I am."

And with that long story, Aladdin turned away from Anastasia and silently cried to himself.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:10 am

As Anastasia listened to Aladdin's story, she couldn't imagine living the life that he had; no family and no home. She had grown up privileged and with a mother and sister. Aladdin having to run for his life to survive and to save his closest friend's life, Anastasia knew she could never live like that.

Then when Aladdin told her the story of he and Esmeralda, she was happy for him. Glad that after all that he had been through, he was able to find true love and happiness. When Aladdin had finally arrived at the part of their story when they were captured, Anastasia's happiness drew down. Aladdin mentioned John's name and she became upset but tried not to let it show.

Aladdin finished his story and turned from her. Anastasia could hear him crying. She didn't know what to do.
Comfort him, or leave him to let out his emotion? She's the kind of person that wants to help.

"Like I said Aladdin, you've been through so much more than I have. Even during your life before this place." she paused.

"But you are strong and... and you love your family more than I have ever seen or heard anyone else love their own." she placed her hand on his back.

"You will be reunited them someday, hopefully soon. And your son with be older and the two of you will share amazing father and son moments outside of this horrible place. You and Esmeralda with be married and love each other like you never have before."

Anastasia lifted her hand off of his back and placed it down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:20 am

Aladdin quickly wiped the tears from his face, hoping she hadn't seen him. He felt silly and weak, showing his emotions like this. The only time he had ever shown emotion was in front of Esmeralda.

Anastasia's kind and reassuring words gave him hope, and he smiled and looked back at her. "Thank you", he said with a smile, "I hope you're right. We will move somewhere nice, and Esmeralda and I will marry. Aaron will be happy and grow up in a proper environment. Wendy and I talked, and she said she didn't like her family... I told her she could visit all the time and babysit Aaron. And Jasmine, my friend... She can live with us, or at least by us. She has had a rough life of abuse. It's time for her to live happily as well. Everything will be perfect Anastasia, everything will be so happy."

Aladdin could tell even through brief smiles that she was hurting as well, physically and emotionally.

"You know... You can talk to me. If anything is ever on your mind." he said.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:56 am

" I really want to see all of those things happen for you and they will!"

Aladdin spoke to her and her smile turned to a frown.

"Oh..well," she put on a half fake smile "thank you very much."

Anastasia got up from the bed to try to walk around but she immediatly fell.
She got back up and climbed back up on the bed.

"Well, that's not gonna work." she gave out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:52 am

"Careful there-" he started as she tumbled over. "I think it would be best for you to sleep this off. Maybe some rest will make you feel better! Don't worry, I can sleep on the floor. The first room I was in didn't even have a bed, so I'm used to it." Aladdin said as he slowly slid off the bed and curled up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Anastasia turned herself around and layed down. She just stared up at the ceiling, not knowing what to think about.
The fact that her dream wasn't really a dream at all?
That John was the Villain?
Her mind raced and raced. She finally looked over at Aladdin laying there all curled up.
Her mind raced alittle longer and she finally fell asleep after who knows how long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Room, No Room Mate   New Room, No Room Mate Empty

Back to top Go down

New Room, No Room Mate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 1-
Jump to: