10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Room, New Room Mate.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastasia

Anastasia

New Room, New Room Mate. Empty
PostSubject: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:51 am

Anastasia wakes up to find herself laying face down on the floor. She turns over and sees the wall.
She lays there for a moment and then turned over to the other side. When she looked over, she saw a little girl with
brown curled up hair and a blue dress sitting over in the corner.
"Hello?" Anastasia asked in a whisper but loud enough for the young girl to hear.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:07 am

Wendy rose to her feet slowly and peeked her head out from the darkness she gave a friendly smile and walked over to her sitting in front of Anastasia

"Hello....my name is Wendy. What is yours??"

she tried to sound as cheerful as she could in case the girl was a new person the Villain had kidnapped not wanting to frighten her
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:24 am

She smiles.

"My name is Anastasia.", she paused. "Were you the girl talking to Sinbad on the other side of the wall?"

Anastasia sat up, sat on the floor, flattened out her dress, and found a larger rip in the bottom of it than was there before.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Wendy smiled a huge smile

"Why ..Yes Yes I was you must of been his room mate how did that go"

She fixed her dress as well but there was not much left of it it was so dirty and had rips everywhere it looked more like a rag now

"I know all about him and Cindy me and Cindy talked through wall to once and i met her at some get together the villain had us do"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:53 pm

{OOC: Did we talk through a wall, Wendy? I don't remember that o.o But, let's go with it XDD}
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:58 pm

ooc: lol i was not sure but oh well :-D
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:01 pm

{OOC: We haven't interacted at all outside of OOC's Sad We need to change that soon @_@ But Johnny knows about the baby, so I don't know what he's going to do XD Though now he's blaming the baby and Cindy for him breaking up with Meg -_- When, really, he could have just had both Meg and Cindy. Or, kept Meg, but have taken care of Cindy and the baby XD You know, child support and stuff lol}
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:02 pm

ooc: I am so confused :-D you all should live together in a big house
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:03 pm

{OOC: If only Very Happy lol}
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:36 pm

ooc: LOL
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:10 pm

She laughed.

"Yes, I was Sinbad's room mate. It actually wasn't that bad. Turns out, he has a sweet side to him.", she paused.

"Did you say you know Cinderella?" Anastasia laughed again.

"She's my cousin! I haven't seen her here. Hopefully I will soon."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 am

Wendy smiled and stared at Anastasia

" Hmmm I can see how you two are related I miss Cindy she was so sweet to me the short time we talked "

What was your life like before you were brought here if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 pm

She smiled.

"No, I don't mind!"

She looked down into her lap, paused and then looked back up at Wendy.

"Well, I am Cinderella's cousin as you just learned and her and I were the closest out of our entire family. She went missing and I really didn't know what to do with my life. I had no other family I was really close to and I didn't have really any friends, all I had were enemies created by my career. But, after awhile, I was in the town square one day looking at the different vendors and I was approached by a very handsome looking man. He asked me to if I would be a model for a project he was doing. Of course I accepted." She laughed.

"A month later I was still modeling for him and.... I was in love with him." Her smile suddenly faded.

"He told me to meet him in the town square, it's always our meeting spot. He said he had something that was really important that he needed to tell me. I waited there for 2 hours... he never showed up. I got up to leave when someone grabbed my hand and.... that's all I remember."

She bent her legs, folded her arms, put her head down and started crying.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Wendy sighed and gave a frown she knelt down beside her and put a hand on her shoulder trying to smile a kind hearted smile

"Sometimes bad things happen to good people not everyone in here has done something dreadful the Villain has weird ways of choosing peoples sins. You know what mine was? Ignorant.. He said i was ignorant... Which I had a fiance I was madly in love with him he was taken to but the Villain shot him before we could even see each other again. We only talked through the walls of this place but hearing his voice kept me at ease I knew he was dead when he did not respond....Then I ...saw a video of Villain killing him he died trying to save me...."

Wendy cried as well and hugged Anastasia
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Anastasia continued to hug Wendy.

"It's hard to lose someone that you love. Well, I'd say that you've had a harder time than I have."

She gave a small laugh and then stopped hugging Wendy and sat back up right.

"So, you've obviously been here longer than me. Sinbad said not much happens around here unless the Villain decides to shake things up. What has happened while you've been here?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:58 am

"Oh Goodness, Well Jim died ....and I am sure the Villain killed more I saw a little girl die her name was Alice

Wendy rubbed her head trying hard to think about everyone else

"We had a dinner party but I slept through the whole thing , I know who misses out on good food right? And hmmm what else I have had several room mates so the Villain will move us around some he likes to switch us out once we get attached to each other. His mind works in weird ways."

Last edited by Wendy on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:21 am

"Oh, that's all very upsetting. I've only had one room mate and that was Sinbad. I haven't witnessed anything like you have."

Anastasia looks around the room.

"What do you do around here to pass the time?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:32 am

{OOC: Wendy, how do you know about Kida and Phoebus dying??}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:43 am

[OOC: How do you know about anyone but Jim? ._.'']
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:46 am

[OOC: Just checking but do only me and Jane know about Melody dying? .. unless either me or her told someone.. it gets confusing >.> But I'm pretty sure you only showed the film to Dimitri? Just trying to work out how much Dim and everyone else knows ^^]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:47 am

[OOC: Yeah, I only showed it to Dimitri, which is why I was wondering how Wendy found out xD]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:49 am

[OOC: Well even I get confused seeing as I read everything on this forum... have to keep reminding myself that Dimitri won't know that much... Sooo hes seen Jim, Tulio, Alice and Melody's deaths. Thats really not that many >.> Must remember that in the future !]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:59 am

[OOC: @Dim: Put it on a list! xD
@Wendy: Sorry Wendy, but do you mind editing your post seeing as she doesn't really know all that? ._.'']
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:23 am

[OOC: @Villain- You should add a post about that in the list section to remind people!
Saying whose seen whose death, annnd everyone who has died. Because even I keep forgetting how many it is now Razz

E.g. Gaston- No one [at least I'm pretty sure about that]
Melody- Jane and Dimitri
Alice- Everyone except the newbies Razz
Jim- Everyone at the Dinner Party
etc.... ]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:45 am

[OOC: Yeah, but I don't remember everyone now xD Can't everyone just keep track of their own characters..? ^^'' I'm already trying to keep track on everything and the whole RP, but at least I remember everythings that's happened to John ._.'' And it's kind of hard to keep track on everyone else too xD]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:49 am

[OOC: Fair enough ^^ You have enough to remember as it is!
I know mine so I'm ok.. Razz Just will have to keep reminding everyone else xD]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 am

ooc: ooooohhh snap i thought the tv thing was shown to everybody i will fix it Villain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Room, New Room Mate.   New Room, New Room Mate. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Room, New Room Mate.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 7-
Jump to: