10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling the room n 8...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Calling the room n 8... Empty
PostSubject: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:45 pm

When Meg woke up, she was alone again: the villain left. The usual voice whispered something in her mind, but she ignored it. She didn't want know what she wanted to say.
She raised from the bed, went to the toilet and had a shower. She relaxed a bit thanks to the cold water and then, when she finished, she started to explore the room: she already knew the bedroom, tha bathroom and the kitchen, but walking she saw another door.
Curious, she opened it and joined in the room: 10 monitors were there, showing the ten rooms and their guests. Meg didn't know if she could stay in there, but... after all, if the villain wanted her out of the monitor room... he could lock it... and he didn't.
Convincing herself about it, she started to look at the monitors: she has known or at least seen a lot of those people. Her eyes passed with hate on the images of Phebus, but at last her attention was captured by the room number 8, where Sinbad was lying with a girl with red hair.
Meg looked at him with an amused smile: so the brunette that she saw at the dinner party wasn't enough for the boy.
Looking around she saw a telephone: for the first time she thought that probably in that room she could call the world outside.
*Do it Meg! Call help!*
But... call who? Antoine? He would never come. he had probably already forget her. So who? The police? To say what? She neither knew where they were. And to do what? To come back to work as a whore, probably on a street since she wasn't anymore with Antoine? And if the villain would discover it? Strangely, she was afraid to discover it, to know if she really had the power to stop anything
*You don't have to do it now, Meg... you'll have time, no? And after all... maybe you can't however call anybody...*
Yeah, pretend that she can't do anything seemed the best idea. even if the usua voice in her mind whispered an evil but true
*Wimp...*
she restarted to look at the monitors, and her gaze was captured again by the room 8.
"Who knows if..."
she wondered if the phone could work...
maybe...
she took the phone and tried to push the number 8 on the phone, it was just an experiment but in the monitor she saw the phone in the room 8 starting to ring...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:54 pm

As the phone in the room started ringing Sinbad turned his head and looked in its direction.
"It's probably the Villain, so it might be best to pick it up," he said before he gently kissed Ariel's cheek and walked towards the phone.
- I wonder what he wants this time, he thought to himself.
He looked at the phone in his hand for a little while. He really wasn't in the mood for talking to him. But then he picked up.
"... Hello?" he said. He didn't bother to introduce himself. It's not like the Villain wouldn't know who picked up the phone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:57 pm

She followed Sinbad's movements on the screen then, as soon as he picked up the phone talking for first she replied with an amused smile on her face "Oh, hello, lovely boy" Surely he couldn't expect to hear her voice on the phone!
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:59 pm

He was surprised when the person in the other end started talking.
He had prepared himself for the Villain, but this was a voice he knew all to well.
"Meg, is that you?" he said surprised.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:04 pm

"No, i'm Santa Claus, oh oh oh..." she replied joking, still amused, looking at his surprised face on the screen "So, how're you? Having fun with the ginger girl?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:09 pm

He looked at Ariel. Then back at the phone.
"How did you know that....?" he said slowly as he turned around and his eyes crossed the room. He noticed the camera on the wall.
"You're with the Villain?!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 pm

"Good guess!" she replied, still amused for his expression "I can see you in this moment"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:15 pm

"Oh!" he exclaimed a bit flustered. It was kinda weird to be talking to someone you couldn't see, while they could still see you.
He wasn't really fond of the thought of her together with the Villain. He didn't like to think of her with anyone else, but especially not the Villain. He hated that guy, and besides he wasn't sure of what the Villain could do.
He looked directly at the camera.
"Are you... safe?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:20 pm

"Yes, yes, sure..." she replied laconic, she didn't wanna talk about herself or her situation, as always: without considering Antoine, the only person that had managed to get her to talk was the villain, and probably thanks to the knife's fear.
"Hey boy, it's useless looking in the camera, you can't see me however!" she said laughing as soon as the guy started to look into it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:24 pm

He nodded sloqat her reply.
[/i]- So she still doesn't want to talk about herself. But then again, what should have changed. Why'd she suddenly start talking to me about it.[i]

"I know, I know. It's just weird talking to you without being able to see you, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:31 pm

"It's just a phone call! And after all you've seen me so many times, i'm sure that you haven't forget me" she replied, trying to don't make her last sentence seem sexy or attractive, she didn't want to flirt with him: if she could explain to the villain that she was just talking with him, she was sure that flirt with him could mean just one thing. Knife. "But if you want i can stop to watch the screen, so i won't be able to see you as you can't see me."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:35 pm

"Oh, you I know couldn't forget about you," he laughed. Then be became aware of Ariel again and stopped.
"Naw, it's alright... But since you are with the Villain, does that mean you are not a prisoner anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:39 pm

"Well, he still locks the door when i'm in, so i suppose that i'm still a prisoner..." she replied shrugging: actually, neither she knew the answer of this question.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:40 pm

"I see.... So, are you alone now? Or is he with you?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:43 pm

"I'm alone for now" she replied laconic, *and i suppose that he's with your ex-wife right now...* she thought, since Cindy's image wasn't in the monitors and a the dinner party he spent a lot of his time with her, but however she didn't say anything: it seemed so rude...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 pm

"That's good," he said with a smile.
"He doesn't ... uhm..." He wanted to ask her if he still tortured her, but decided to try another apporach.
"Is he treating you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:52 pm

she sighed at his question, understanding where he wanted arrive "Why are you so interested, Sinabd? You never asked me about other customers, in the past!" Not that actually she really considered the villain as a customer. It was... just difficult understand what he was in that moment for her. Just surely not a customer: he didn't pay her, and he cared for her more then customers, and, as he liked to remember her, he was the one in control. So what? Probably, at present, he was a sort of master...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:55 pm

He leaned his back against the wall.
"Am I not allowed to be worried about you?"
- It was easier to not think about the fact that you had other customers, when I didn't know them. Besides it's not like the Villain is just an ordinary customer (I hope), he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:58 pm

"Not that i'm allowed to decide what you have to think, but i just call it masochism, SInbad..." she replied with a sigh
"So, who's the ginger girl?" she asked trying to change subject
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:05 pm

- Argh, why does she always change to subject, whenever it has the slightest to do about her.

He looked at his roomate.
"It's Ariel," he said briefly.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:10 pm

"Do you like her?" she asked vague, seeing that her digression was working. Not that actually she was too interested in the girl, but she had to find a new subject and it seemed the most probable subject that could distract Sinbad
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:15 pm

"Uhm..."
He wasn't sure what to tell her. Partly because he wasn't completely sure about what he felt, and partly because he didn't want to tell Meg what he thought the answer would be.
"Why do you ask?" he said trying to avoid answering her question.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:18 pm

"Hey boy, usually that's me the one that avoid the question!" she replied laughing, then, shrugging, she answered to his question "Just to talk..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:21 pm

"Yeah, I have noticed that you do that quite a lot," he laughed. Though it really wasn't anything to be laughing about, because he hated when she did it. He wanted to know more about her, but she always made that imposible.
"So you can't really blame me for doing it just once, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:25 pm

"Oh, sure, it's your choise boy, but, you know, if we don't talk about anything... i can always hang up the phone..." she said with a sly smile on her lips: not that she really wanted hang up in that moment, she was just joking
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:29 pm

"Oh, you wouldn't do that. I mean, surely there must have been a reason for you to call me, right?" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:34 pm

"I was alone and bored. Is good enough as reason?" she replied without laughing this time: for once, that was just the truth, together with the fact that, between all the guests, he was the one that she knew better. She didn't realize to haven't reply sweet and gently as always, and to have been honest for once, but she just didn't want that SInbad could have strange ideas, it could be just too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:39 pm

"Well, then I guess it's a good thing you have me to keep you company. Though it's a shame it's over the phone. I'd much rather..."
He looked at Ariel as he realized what he had been about to say. He couldn't say that in front of her.
"... ehm, talk to you face to face."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:45 pm

When he started to talk about what he would prefer, Meg felt a chill on her back, but sighed relived when he changed word watching Ariel *Thanks goodness...* "Trust me, is better trough the telephone..."
*Gosh Meg, is the villain changing you so much? Avoid sex's subjects never was by you...* she couldn't help herself to think
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 pm

"Yeah, maybe you are right."
- At least as lon as Ariel is here. He wouldn't want Meg to actually be in the room right now. Because then she'd prob... He suddenly realized that she wasn't trying on anything through the phone. Could it just be because it was the phone and not face to face. Or was it something else?
"Y'know, it might just be me imagining things... but you seem different somehow."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:51 pm

"Different how?" she asked perplexed, without connecting it immediatly to her thoughts
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 pm

"Well... uhm..."
He wasn't quite sure how to say it. He didn't want it to sound wrong, in case Ariel was listening.
"You seem more... restrained."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:58 pm

She opened wide here eyes: was it so evident? Well, probably yes...
"So... how old is Ariel? She seems really young..."
She asked trying to change subject in a really evident way
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:03 am

He couldn't help but laugh.
"So are we changing the subject again? I guess that means I wasn't just imagining things. But why this change?"
He was still smiling as he said it. But then he thought it over, and his smile disappeared.
"You are not mad at me... are you?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 am

When he laughed, perfectly guessing what was happening, she got tense, blushing, biting her lips. She really thought to hang up, she even approached the hand to the button to cut off the call, but at his last phrase she stopped. Her first thought was *Yes that i am!*, but, instead, she sighed and replied "No, i'm not... but it's still not your business..." but if she really wanted to stop the conversation she could hang up... and she didn't...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 am

He sighed relieved. "Good. But... it is my business, if I ever trouble you in any way."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:10 am

"You saved my ass so many times that you neither know... it really doesn't matter if once i have trouble because of you..." she replied without even realize to be honest with him once more: he never knew that, he couldn't knew simply because Meg never talked about herself and about her troubles.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:12 am

"I saved you ... ?" he asked confused. He had no idea what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:16 am

At his question she stretched the lips in a grimace, realizing that actually she talked too much.
*Oh gosh! It's all HIS fault!* she couldn't help herself to think, refefring to the villain *why has he to make me so weak?* he started to make fall her barriers, and was difficult now stop... she had to pay more attention...
"Nevermind... it's not important..." she replied laconic
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:19 am

"No, please tell me. I really wanna know what you are talking about," he said quickly.
He pressed the phone against his ear with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:22 am

"It's... really nothing important... really..." she felt so unconfortable with that subject, but this time she neither tought to cut off the call
"You still didn't tell me the age of your ginger friend..." she tried again to change subject
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:27 am

"You really don't wanna talk about it, do you?" He sighed. He let himself slide down the wall and sat with his back leaned against it.
"Fine... She's 16," he said as he looked over at Ariel. He didn't want to pressure her any more. At least not right now.

{OOC: But can't you at least tell me what you are talking about. I really wanna know xD }
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:32 am

"It's not something that you could enjoy..." she replied with a sigh, taking then the opportunity that his last phrase gave her.
"16? She's neither adult! Oh gosh! It's... barely legal, you know it?" she replied surprised, just joking expecially because she didn't care actually too much
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:36 am

"Uhm... well... yeah..." he said as he laughed nervously.
"So what have you been spending your time on lately?" he asked to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:45 am

She laughed back, amused from his nervousness, but, at his question, was her time to become nervous
"I... don't think that you could like this answer..." she replied uncertain, trying without success to joke
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 am

"But what if I want to know either way?" he asked unsecure. He wasn't sure if she'd answer.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:54 am

"Try to guess, boy: i'm in the villain's room. What do you think that i could do here?" she replied instinctively, a little bit aggressive: after all it wasn't too difficult to understand, even if she wanted to keep her mouth closed.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:58 am

"Mhm... I thought that much," he said depressed. A part of him had hoped for another response. Maybe she'd have... He wasn't really sure what he had wanted her to say. But he didn't want to think about her with the Villain. It was bad enough that Cinderella was sleeping with him, but Meg.... He really didn't like the thought of it.
"Well, I hope you are having fun." He tried to smile and act as if he didn't care. But he didn't succeed. "But as you say it's none of my business..." he said with a bit broken voice.
- Because afterall I don't really mean anything special to you....
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:07 am

"If you don't wanna listen the replies, is better don't ask, SInabd..." she replied serious. She didn't want hurt the boy, even if he didn't meant too much for her, she din't have however the habit to hurt people. She was used to make them feel better, not worse...
"SInbad, listen..." she started, continuing to be serious: maybe that could be the time to make clear that she was just a whore, and he just a customer... that his love couldn't be real...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:11 am

"Yeah yeah, I know..."
- I had just hoped that... you had said something else...
- That she had pretended like she always did?
- No, not that... just...
- What?
- I don't know...

He listened carefully as she continued. He didn't like the serious tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling the room n 8...   Calling the room n 8... Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling the room n 8...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next