10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} Empty
PostSubject: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:51 am

Jul was still walking around in the room, nibbling the bread and singing a bit in a really low tone: it was because of this that she didn't listen immediatly the voices from over the wall. Only after a while she finally listened some voices... they seems angry... it seems like they were fighting "Hey, it's alright there?" she asked spontaneously
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:22 am

Sinbad walked over to the wall the voice was coming from.
"Uhm, yeah.... Everything's alright. And what about in there? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:27 am

"Ehm... I'm Jul... Juliet... and... well, besides the fact that i've been kidpanned, i'm having just dry bread for dinner and i'm extremely bored... i suppose that's all alright... No wounds!" she finished kidding, without imagining that even this could actually happen
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:37 am

Sinbad thought about what the girl on the other side of the wall said.
"Are you new in here? Oh btw, I'm Sinbad."
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:41 am

"So, well, nice to 'hear' you Sinbad... Yes... i'm... well, i kinda just woke up here... so... and i'm really starting to think that's not a joke..." she replied with a little grimace, but still keeping a funny tone
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Sinbad couldn't help but laugh.
"Yeah, this isn't a joke. Though sometimes I wish it was."
He sighed.
"But don't worry. It can be hard in here, but you just have to focuse on the positive things, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:05 pm

"Yeah, i can do it!" she replied with a smile "Though... well, we have a TV that doesn't work, a phone that doesn't work and... more or less nothing else, and i'm getting reeeeeeeeeally bored... What do you do to have fun here?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:12 pm

"You should just be glad that the TV isn't working. When it is, it is usually bad news," he said with a sad smile as he thought back to all the troubles the TV had given him.

"What we do for fun?" He thought about it for a little while. "Well usually we talk a lot. Because there isn't really that much else to do. But my girlfriend Ariel used to make up all sorts of cute little games and things to do."
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:20 pm

At sinbad's sad tone she frowned, she opened her mind to reply something but she couldn't think anything intelligent to say... luckily, he continued... so, the most funny things there was talking? She sighed... but then he continued talking about some games... "Oh cool! Do you think that we can do them?" she asked, without thinking that maybe, with his girlfriend, the kind of game that he could have weren't opened to strangers... in that moment even her voice was more similar to a child's one...
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Odette shuffled closer and closer to Sinbad as he talked to the wall.

'Who's on the other side?' she whispered, looking at him as she started to hope that it was someone she knew. At least that way they could avoid all the awkward introductions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:37 pm

"Uhm... it might be a bit hard to do through the wall... uhm... By the way, how old are you Jul?" He had tried to guess from her voice, but he couldn't quite guess it. She seemed quite young, and yet not a child.
Sinbad turned his head and looked at Odette. "Someone named Juliet. I think she is new in here."
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:47 pm

"Oh! Sure..." she replied a bit deluded "Well, maybe we can try other games... i don't know... words' games maybe?" hen, when he asked about her age, she giggled and replied "I'm 26... well... my friends keep saying that i'm like a 16 years old crazy teenager, but still, 26..." then, after a few seconds of silence, she continued frowning "I suppose that i wouldn't have to say those kind of things, it's not kinda a good presentation..." she still didn't listen Odette's voice
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:05 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure word games could be fun."

26? That was a lot older than he had expected. She seemed so childish. It was kinda cute.
"Naw, I think that was a fine presentation," he said with a little smile.
"Oh yeah, my roomate Odette is here by the wall as well. She just got here a little while ago."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:28 pm

'Juliet?' she thought and shook her head, what were the odds of her meeting another person she knew in here.

'Hi,' she called out, trying to sound happy for this new woman, 'what games are you talking about?' she said, turning to Sinbad with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:32 pm

She smiled a bit at SInbad's reply, than, at his words about his roommate, she replied "Oh, Hi Odette!" she didn't realize immediatly that she was THAT Odette, she understand it only when the girl talked: she jumped in surprise "Odette! What... How... what are you doing here?!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:34 pm

"You two know eachother?" he said and looked surprised at Odette. "How?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:02 pm

'Jul! I wondered if it was really you,' she called out happily and laughed at how cheerful she was despite being kidnapped, her positive attitude was one thing she'd definitely missed from the outside, 'I'm unfortunately in the same situation as you. For how long? .. I lost count months ago ..'

Odette looked at Sinbad and nodded, turning back to the wall with a smile, 'why don't you tell him Jul?' she said, hoping that remembering something from outside this prison would keep her spirits up, though she doubted anything, not even being kidnapped, could put her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}   I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6} Empty

Back to top Go down

I can hear you... {from room 4 to room 6}
Page 1 of 1