10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new room with old memories.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

A new room with old memories. Empty
PostSubject: A new room with old memories.   A new room with old memories. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:08 am

''Don't let go'', Jasmine had said to him. He caught her as she passed out, and he began to feel the effects as well. He fell onto the floor, still holding her in his arms. Soon the world went black for him too.

Now he woke up, his arms empty. He opened his eyes, knowing what had happened. New room.
He sat up, his head hurting like always. He already missed Jasmine, and he wished he could have kissed her once more before they had to switch rooms.

He looked up and gasped. His eyes watered and his stomach dropped, recognizing the room immediately. He looked at the corner of the room, memories flashing back at the speed of light.

Esmeralda.

This room. This is where everything happened. This is where they were reunited, this is where he got down on one knee and proposed to her. This is where Aaron was born, his beautiful son. This was the room he saw John's face in as he carried his son away. This is the room that his fiance slowly died before his eyes.

He looked over near the door, to a specific spot on the floor. The last time he woke up in this room, his time was brief. "Alad-" He had tried to reach her, to hold her before she hit the ground. So weak, so sick. He couldn't... the gas consumed him once more and they were parted. And the next time he saw her, she was dead.

Tears fell down his face, being trapped in a room of memories. He couldn't help this pain, it was as if someone had poured acid on a healing wound. This didn't change his feelings for Jasmine one bit, but he couldn't help but hurt.

After a bit of reminiscing, he realized he hadn't even bothered to look for a roommate or anything. He looked around and saw no one. The bathroom door was open and there was no one in there as well. He was alone again, and he had usually had a roommate so this was weird for him.

I wonder if I'll get a roommate until we switch rooms again... Aladdin thought. The villian sometimes took people from their rooms, so occassionally people were alone in the rooms. If his roommate was taken, he hoped it was for the better.

[OOC: I saw that Juliet was in the villain's room, so I put that. ^.^]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A new room with old memories.   A new room with old memories. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:14 am

Aladdin sat, sulking in the corner. Alone again... The feeling hurt.

Suddenly, the TV lit up. At first Aladdin panicked, thinking he was about to watch another murder or torture video of some kind. His fears disappeared a little though when it showed a reporter standing outside of a mansion.

"I am standing outside of the home of Mr. and Mrs. Wilson, where the residents were taken from their home roughly around half a year ago. Ongoing investigation of the disappearing has led to nothing, and investigators are now about to end the search. I am standing here with one of the victims parent. What do you have to say about this?" the reported asked and turned with the camera to show a woman crying.

"I won't stop looking for her until she's home," she said. Aladdin knew it must have been one of the prisoner's family members, and he couldn't imagine how they must have felt watching this.

Half a year ago... Has it really been that long? Yeah, that adds up... He remembered it was around Halloween. That made things easier when trying to keep track of time.

With that the TV turned itself off. Aladdin hoped they would never stop searching, that they would eventually find them.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A new room with old memories.   A new room with old memories. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:32 am

[OOC: Sorry, Al is alone and I'm bored, so he'll just keep posting XD]

Aladdin was thinking over what it must be like to have people looking for you. He had no one. Whoever's family that was must have been very loved. Aladdin was loved too... He thought of Esmeralda and Aaron. Jasmine, and Lilo, Wendy and Anastasia.. They were like family to him. He loved them dearly.

Jasmine... I'm sorry that I had to go. Everything feels cold without you. Keep me in your heart and you'll stay warm. I pray you're safe... I love you. Aladdin closed his eyes, thinking of her.

Just then, Aladdin smelled something. Something that smelled so good, at first he thought he was imagining it. He opened his eyes and looked to the other side of the room, seeing what he smelled.

"PIZZA!" Although Aladdin was alone, he screamed it, so excited. He ran over and almost shoved an entire large piece in his mouth, but he had to remember to conserve and eat slower. He took a very small bite, savoring the flavor. He hadn't eaten much, and his stomach hurt from hunger. As he ate the pizza, he looked up and saw a note nailed to the wall. he stood up and read it, knowing it was from John.

''Each room will be given a country, but none of you will know what country it is.
Every day you will be given food that is considered typical for that country, and interior.
Everything in your room during this period will be clues to what your country is.
Every room will have to guess what country they belong to before the 27th of October.''

Aladdin read it, surprised. Hm.. I'm not complaining about this task, this may be my favorite yet! Aladdin smiled and ate another bite of pizza.

He continued reading, and it worried him a little.
"If they fail to guess the correct country, all food will be taken away for a week.
If they are successful in their guessing they will be rewarded with a prize you do not know yet."

He kept reading. "One guess, huh? And how are we supposed to know what day it-" He stopped talking mid sentence when he saw an electronic calendar on the wall. "Finally, a freaking calendar!" Aladdin wasn't sure if he should be really excited about this task or worried. A week without eating, or a reward. This could be interesting. he thought to himself.

He looked back down at the pizza and thought about it. Neopolitan pizza... So far I'm thinking Italy, but we'll see how the week goes.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: A new room with old memories.   A new room with old memories. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Aladdin had been alone for a few days now, and he was getting antsy. He had finished his pizza, and he had now just saw a plate of spaghetti. He smiled a little and sat down and ate it, still thinking his first guess of Italy could be correct. He sat there eating spaghetti alone, thinking over many things.

Aaron... My dear son. I love you, I miss you. Please stay safe.
Jasmine... I hope she's doing alright.
Lilo... I'd like to talk to her again. I miss that girl.
Wendy... I miss you. Stay strong my friend.
Anastasia... I haven't heard from you in a few rooms. I hope you're safe.

Aladdin always thought about the people closest to him, because he didn't know many people from traveling around an orphan growing up. And all those that were close to him all happened to be in here. Naturally.

He sighed, curled up in a ball, wrapping his arms around his legs and resting his chin on his knees.
I can't believe it's already Halloween... Time is forever in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new room with old memories.   A new room with old memories. Empty

Back to top Go down

A new room with old memories.
Page 1 of 1