10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Villain's room..

Go down 
+7
Anya
Thrax*
Cinderella
Jasmine
Snow White
Villain
Pocahontas
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:55 am

She gasped, feeling him pull her in closer. As he continued licking inside her vagina and suck on her clitoris, she moaned louder,
"Yes.."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:58 am

He stopped, looking at her when she started mumbling words of pleasure.
He laid himself over her again while dragging her dress off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:02 am

She looked at him, her face was flushed from the pleasure. She helped him take her dress off, looking at him she smiled softly..Kissing softly once more, her hands were flat on his chest now.

[OOC Time for break! My lovely Ylva is now going to bed! XDD <3 ]]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:38 pm

{OOC: Seriously?? I'M IN ANOTHER ROOM NOW?! DX You're just jumping ahead here! >.< And I hate that I'm in another room... Poca, you know Cindy loves John, she's told you that DX You just betrayed me Sad (I'm kidding XD I love you*huggles*)}
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:51 pm

(OCC: @cindy please make a video to this song! Its playing in my head everytime i see this topic! especially the chorus!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bHz7OwoIHc)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:53 pm

{OOC: XD But I'm not even in the next room XDD lol I'll see what I can do, Thraxy X3}
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:55 pm

(@ cindy haha alright I LOVE MY MAMA CINDY! And ill protect you from your cheating lover! XD)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:57 pm

{OOC: Oh, would you? I need someone to keep me safe X3 Too bad you're with Jasmine, huh? XDD lmao I really want another guy ._. John isn't going to actually love me, so why should I bother with him?? XP He's just going to cheat on me with my friends. DX}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:51 pm

[OOC: Ha xD Poca is turning into a REAL Judas now xD Betraying everyone... xD]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:55 pm

(OOC: The only person she isn't really betraying is Anya Razz )
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:55 pm

[[OOC Aaaahhh!!! Stop with the betraying thing DX! -sulks into my judas corner- XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:04 pm

(( awww my poor Poca, being seduced by the villain! *huggles*))
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:59 pm

(OOC: cindy you better stay away from my man xD )
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:45 am

He looked at her naked body, eyeing her down.
She wasn't exactly pretty, but above average.
Not that he could complain.
He took of his clothes and laid them on the floor until he was completely naked before he helped her off with her underwear.
"Are you sure you want me?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:49 am

Pocahontas watched him take his clothes off. He was completely gorgeous, as he went back over her, her eyes went back to his. She listened to his question, "Yes, I do.." She smiled, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:41 am

{OOC: @Jas, Don't worry, I won't try to take him XD I want my very own guy... Why can't anybody love Cindy??? Sad @Poca, your own fault XD You did technically betray me... XP You're having sex with the guy I love and the father of my child...}
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:56 am

{OOC: So, is this still a love triangle?? XD Cindy, Anastasia and now Poca instead of Meg? Or is it now a love square??}
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:59 am

{OOC: I think it's a square XD Gah, I feel sooo bad for Anastasia... She doesn't even know about John and Cindy >.>}
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:04 am

{OOC: Gahh! So many people in love with John! XD Anastasia will probably find out sooner or later. I don't even know how she would react right now since she recently found out he's the Villain. :/ }
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:11 am

OOC: I swear and promise to never fall for him girls Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:46 am

OCC: @Eric dido!
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:49 am

As she reassured him this was exactly what she wanted he penetrated her fast and brutally.
He waited a bit inside of her before he pulled out and then in again, repeating the movements while holding on to Pocahontas' thighs.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:02 am

[[OOC WAAAH YOU REPLIED XDD And omg that sounds freaking painful o-o]]

Pocahontas closed her eyes tight, feeling him penetrate her..It hurt only a little..But, she somehow ignored the pain. After a couple more thrusts the pain went away, moaning now as she felt the pleasure. She let her head fall back, biting her lips, opening her mouth when she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:12 am

He laid his whole body on hers, so close their bodies were like one, rubbing up against eachother for each thrust.
It had been so long since he had felt the inside of a woman, and it felt so good to finally be with one like this again.
A few months ago he would never have tried to have immoral sex with anyone he didn't care about, but right now, he didn't care at all. About anything. Everything he loved was lost, and everything he had to look forward to was pain. At least he could have a little bit of fun just for now.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:19 am

Pocahontas wrapped her arms around him as he laid on top of her. She let out moans, loving the feeling of his thrusts. She felt so loved, like someone was just focusing on her..As more thrusts went into her she starting to moan louder, her body tensing up more. Her cheeks were red, blushing from the pleasure. Pocahontas let out words of pleasure, moaning loud now..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:24 am

It had been so long with no sexual stimulation that John only lasted 7 minutes before he felt himself reaching the climax.
Not wanting a similar situation as the one he had with Cinderella, he quickly pulled out before letting it all spill on Pocahontas' lower stomach.
His breathing was irregular, and his legs went weak, but he was quick to pull his pants back up, not bothering with his shirt, but rather just stayed topless.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:30 am

Pocahontas felt herself starting to tense up even more. She knew it was close to her climax, as only two more thrusts came. She felt him pull out which released her from building up. Pocahontas let it all out, breathing hard as it was over. Feeling him go all out on her lower stomach, laying there after a while she got up to sit up slowly. She grabbed her underwear putting it them back on. She then wiped the cum off of her stomach, putting her dress back on right after. Pocahontas looked back at him before she fell back on the bed..Her cheeks were red from the pleasure..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:37 am

"You never ate your apple," he grinned while nodding towards the apple on the nightstand who only had a couple of bitemarks on it.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:39 am

She turned to see it was true, "Oh..Oops.." She smiled, blushing, "Sorry." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:45 am

He shrugged and walked over to the monitors to check if the prisoners had fallen asleep yet by the sleeping gass he had given them not long ago. They had. Great. Time for a switch of roommates.
"I'll be back soon. Don't go anywhere," he joked as he left and locked the door.
He wouldn't make the same mistake twice, and made sure the monitor room was locked before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:50 am

{OOC: @Villain Can we RP now? XP It's been killing me not really being able to RP, because I have no idea how I get to room 2 XP}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:54 am

Yes! I was just going to finish off with Poca first xD
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:54 am

Pocahontas sat up, seeing him walk into one of the rooms. She then looked at him when he spoke to her, nodding, "Okay." Pocahontas smiled. After a while she laid back on the bed, only having a little late reaction to what just happened. Her eyes went wide, realizing she had just had sex with the man who kidnapped her. Pocahontas shook her head, ignoring the feeling once again. She grabbed the apple, looking at it she took a couple more bites until it was almost to the core. She got up and walked to the trash can and threw it away. Pocahontas looked around, the room was big.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 am

{OOC: Okay X3}
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:25 am

Pocahontas turned around, looking around, "I wonder where the bathroom is.." She walked to one of the doors, opening it to see a kitchen. She bit her lip, closing the door and went to the next one. Pocahontas walked to another one, opening it, as she did she saw it was the bathroom. She walked in, closing the door behind her. Pocahontas turned and saw herself in the mirror, she looked so different. Her hair was wavy, unlike the straight hair she usually kept up with. Her cut below her neck seemed to be healing. She then looked back to her face, shaking her head, "I need a bath..." She started the shower, taking off her dress and her underwear. Pocahontas walked into the shower, letting the water hit her it felt nice the warm water..After all she was in a cold room before all of this. Then she thought of the Villain, biting her lip the thought about the sex they did..She shook her head, "I'm fine with it, I guess it just didn't hit me until now." She let out a little laugh, continuing to take her shower.

So much stuff had happened to her in here, she even fell in love with her kidnapper. She washed her face, then started to wash her hair. After she was done, she stayed in the shower to clear all of her thoughts..Smiling when she thought of the Villain, she was actually falling in love with him...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:07 am

Pocahontas turned off the shower, walking out of it. She grabbed her underwear, putting it back on. She looked at herself in the mirror, her hair was straight, the way she liked it. Pocahontas then redressed herself. She ran her fingers through her hair, making sure no curls were to be found when it was going to dry. As she walked out of the bathroom, she stopped, forgetting she was in the Villain's room. She looked around, walking to a chair, sitting on it. She sighed, not knowing what to do..
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:36 am

OOC: You know what's sad? It took until page 4 before I remembered that Poca and John are a canon couple. XD
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:39 am

(OOC: Oh really? I forgot that too XD To many crossover pairings out here... And I stuck to much into them I think *lol* ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:46 am

[OOC @Lilo Definitely, me too. Thanks to 10 Doors, I have a whole new idea to who the canon pairings are. XD John and Poca together seems so weird now... hehe.]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:52 am

(OOC: Yeah XD Poca is to cute for him! <3)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 am

[[OOC XDDD I'm cute? *blushes* XDD]]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:59 am

(OOC: Yes ^-^ *hugs you*)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:01 am

[[OOC ^^ Yey! -hugs back- So are you!]]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:03 am

(OOC: Thank you ^///^ I should adopt you as big sis ^o^)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:03 am

[[OOC O: I would love that XD ^^]]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:06 am

(OOC: Okay ^-^ Can't wait to meet you!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Villain's room..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2