10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW with room 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Wendy was crying feeling more and more alone when she heard a female voice through the wall and she could also some what hear a male voice as well. Wendy crawled over to the wall and pressed her ear against it hearing a female say something about her having pains?? Confused and worried for the lady Wendy banged a few times on the wall

"Hello are you ok in there!! My name is Wendy!!"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Aladdin suddenly heard the cries of a young girl and realized that it was coming from another room that he could hear. Deciding to keep up with both rooms, he went from wall-to-wall. I hope she's alright, she sounds worried... Aladdin thought as he rolled over to lay next to the other corner of the wall.

"Excuse me, are you alright miss? You said your name is Wendy? I'm Aladdin."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:08 pm

"yes yes!! I am ok....w..well I think I am ....I am more worried for my fiance in here but anyways I heard a lady in pain or something is she alright in there!!"

Wendy leaned against the wall pressing her ear up against it
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:51 am

"Your fiancee? Who? I have a fiancee as well in here." Saying those last words made him feel worth a million dollars, knowing he could refer to Esmeralda as his wife-to-be. " Aladdin continued, explaining the situation to the girl through the wall. "Her name is Esmeralda, and we're expecting a child. I know it's extremely unfortunate timing, but I'm still happy as can be. I just wish we were in better conditions... the pains you were talking about were her. We're also talking to another woman through a different wall, Jane. Esmeralda and Jane were talking about her pregnancy pains, and Jane was giving advice and stuff. So there's nothing to serious going on here, so don't worry too much." Aladdin said reassuringly, hoping the girl wasn't panicking. "Although... Esmeralda has been gone for quite a while now... I don't know where she is. But... in my heart, I know she's alright." Aladdin ended with, thinking of what Esmeralda could be doing right this moment.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:28 pm

awww I am so sorry your fiance is not with you I know the feeling believe me I am some what alone myself my room mate has passed out she is breathing so she is ok trust me but sometimes I just feel like dying but I am trying to stay strong for my love and for my family even though me and my family has our differences they are still my family you know but I am ok for now I have been alright for this long that is amazing you are gonna be a dad I bet you are so happy and I hope your fiance can take care of baby in here I am dreading the thought but even in here I guess little miracles can happen and maybe the baby will be a ray of hope and the villain will have some compassion by the way my fiance is Jim Hawkins I used to talk to him all the time but then the villain moved my room and I passed out through dinner party and yeah I have been excluded in here I barely have met anyone just through the wall i think my old room mate Melody got killed....but yeah Aladdin this is so hard
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Aladdin listened, feeling really sorry for the girl. He knew her pain and hoped he could bring her some comfort.

"Your roommate passed out? Who is it? I hope they're alright..." Aladdin thought, worried it could be more serious. "Don't ever lose hope, no matter what. You've got to keep the faith, because faith is all we have left. And if we start losing faith in ourselves and each other... well, then we're doomed. We all have to be here for one another, like I will be here for you. Always remember how important family is too. I grew up alone, with no family. And now that I've got my own family, I feel complete. Having loved ones is such a blessing, and they're the reason I stay alive. I've been excluded as well. Esmeralda has been gone for quite some time, and I've only recently started talking to another woman, Jane, through another wall in my room. And now I have you to talk to as well! We can keep each other company. I shouldn't complain though... I have been removed from my room twice; once was to play a deathly game of Russian Roulette. The other, I woke up outside with I think five other people... There was a pool and a picnic, but we didn't get much talking done before we were drugged again and brought inside. I'm sorry to hear about your roommate... it's horrifying, this Villian character. It's sick... but don't worry Wendy, I'll be here for you."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:07 am

It is just I am starting to think something bad happened to Jim what would you do if you lost Esmerelda would you kill youself? I know it is a dark subject but I have not heard from him and I am sure someone in here knows something just no one will tell me every time I mention his name....everyone cringes...that can not be a good sign. He did threaten the villian and I begged him not to I just don't know Aladdin time in here seems like it goes so slow. I feel like I have been in here years, sounds silly but I seriously think I am going to lose my sanity in here.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:18 am

I think everyone has gotten to the point of insanity. But that's what we have each other for, to help each other through this living Hell. If I lost Esmeralda... my entire world would be gone. I would want nothing more than death. But I know that Esmeralda would want me to be stronger than that, and she would want me to live my life, and live FOR her. It would be a struggle, and I would have absolutely nobody left... but I would keep going, because I know she would want me to. No matter what has happened to Jim, I want you to be strong for him. Can you promise me that?
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:33 pm

I...I.... don't know if I can promise if something happened to him he is my only reason for living I mean sure I have family but I would rather be with Jim if there is a heaven....I would risk it all to be with him I hope the villain did not hurt him but....I have heard nothing Aladdin lately I have......well....I....I...When I get upset I claw at my arms and I kind of clawed to hard...my arms are all scratched up I am pretty much torturing myself in here by clawing at my arms and losing my mind over Jim.....I think the villain is enjoying it
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Aladdin got chills down his spine as he heard Wendy tell him about her self-abuse. As much as he hated the idea, he wasn't all that surprised either.

"Wendy, that's EXACTLY what the Villian wants. Whether or not something has happened to Jim, the Villian is getting under your skin, he's driving you mad. That's what he WANTS Wendy. I need you to be brave, for yourself, for Jim, and to tell that son-of-a-bitch Villian to go to Hell! Don't show him the pain... Jim would want you to be strong, to show the Villian who's TRULY in charge. We WILL fight this, and things will eventually change Wendy."

Aladdin honestly couldn't believe the speech he had just made, as it was not like him to say things quite that way. But he meant every word of it. Although Aladdin had always been a loving person and always tried to see the good sides of people and situations, he hated the Villian as much as a person can hate another.

I hope you rot in Hell for what you've done... I also hope that Wendy stays strong. Please... let Jim be safe. But if he isn't, which I doubt he is... let Wendy have the strength to carry on.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:46 am

Wendy let go of her arms and nodded her head she felt a feeling of strength and anger like never before she stood up and shouted at the camera pointing at it.

" I know you are enjoying watching my pain but Aladdin is right! No more self pitty!! I don't care what I have to do for you! I am not going to drive myself into this depression mode any longer!!"

Wendy smiled and held on to the wall

"Did you hear that Aladdin"

"I have to stay strong it is what Jim want's and I have to keep my head held high or at least try too in this dreadful place . Aladdin you are the first person in here who has actually given me a little ray of hope"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:28 am

"Wendy, I heard it. And listening to that is the attitude everyone should have! Good for you girl, Amen. We'll show that Villian, together. I'm glad I could help... hope is what we need. Never lose that hope Wendy, keep it close to your heart at all times. Especially when times are at their lowest."

Aladdin was happy he could raise Wendy's spirits, and we was proud of her. He felt that she needed to hear that as well:

"Wendy, I'm proud of you. You're strong and inspiring."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:23 pm

"I will not be as strong if that villain has done anything to my Jim Aladdin I truly loved him more then breathing an no one could possibly take his place....but I will always remember to stay strong now Aladdin and I promise....I.... will not commit suicide you are right Jim would wan't me to live. I just hate thinking of living in a world without him I really hope the villain does not do the t.v. thing if he did murder Jim that would tear me apart Aladdin! Oh my God!!"

Wendy sat and thought about his family Flynn and Mrs. Hawkins would Flynn even miss Jim she shivered at the thought of him getting his wish having Wendy all to his self

Wendy hit the wall once then held her hand as tears streamed her face she thought of Flynn and of the Villain and Pheobus....

"Aladdin...do you know any self defense....I know you can not teach me through wall but im a weak girl how do I defend myself"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:00 pm

"I know, I understand... that's how I feel about Esmeralda. But I'll be with you every step of the way, no matter what happens."

Aladdin heard Wendy hit the wall and he panicked for just a moment, feeling extreme sorrow for her.

"Self defense? Well... I've been running my whole life. Town to town, country to country. I get into trouble without even doing anything, and I've been attacked for being 'a worthless piece of life' and a 'thief'. People look down on me because I have no home, no family, nothing... But yes, I suppose I do know some basic self defense techniques. Hm..."

Aladdin thought for a moment, trying to think from the perspective of a young girl and what would suit her best.

"People who are threatened and fight back actually risk making a situation worse. The attacker may become even more angry and violent. The best way to handle any attack or threat of attack is to try to get away. This way, you're least likely to be injured. Another thing... the person you're defending yourself against will probably expect certain defensive reactions on your part. Like a kick in the groin or poking the eyes. Try to catch them offguard, so they won't be ready to already stop your defenses before they start. Find their weakness. It really all depends on the person attacking you. At least, that's what I've learned out of my experiences. Why do you ask?" Aladdin felt a little uneasy about her question. He hoped she asked simply because they were being held prisoner here, therefore she may feel a little prepared in case the Villian attacked or something. He really hoped there wasn't more to that question, like someone else was after her or hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:15 pm

Wendy sighed and was silent for a few seconds until Aladdin spoke again she looked down thinking of her foes and the people looking for her

"Aladdin....Pheobus a prisoner in here tried to rape me....I did get away but he is not all I am worried about Jim's brother Flynn I think he loved me his actions what he said when he left that day....he told me....when Jim is gone I will treat you way better then he ever did...I know Flynn but he was so mad when I was dating Jim but the past few days I have thought of him and I have a feeling he may be looking for me and Jim. I do not think he is violent but self defense may be smart for Villain and Pheobus anyway"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:41 pm

Aladdin was surprised by Wendy's response, and he felt such anger in his stomach for this 'Pheobus' person, that he couldn't guarantee what would happen if he met him in real life.

"You're not alone. The woman, on the other side of my wall, the other one I talk to... she WAS raped by Pheobus. I think there was another prisoner as well, Kida, who was raped by him. Kida is Jane's current roommate I believe. Honestly, I have no idea why this guy became a prisoner, but he seems to almost be causing more problems than the Villian himself... who knows what all he's done while he's been here. You really need to keep your eyes open for this Pheobus, because if I have to, I will find a way to break down this wall to protect you. If I get my hands on him...." Aladdin thought about the tramatic experience that Jane has encountered, and that Wendy almost did. "It won't be pretty. That's all I have to say."

Aladdin then thought about Flynn, a twist in Wendy's story.
Well, she certainly does have her own interesting dilemnas.

"About this Flynn guy, the brother of Jim? I don't think he'll hurt you. He may be jealous and angry, but I don't think he's violent either."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Wendy listened to Aladdins words carefully holding on to every word he spoke he gave her hope made her feel comfortable and safe which is a first for her in here

"I can not thank you enough honestly you have made me feel so much better. Your right about Flynn I don't think he could hurt me ...It is just a scary thought his jealously could get best of him.

Wendy shivered at the thought of Pheobus again

"Aladdin ....If you ever end up in a room with Pheobus be careful I know you can probably take care of yourself but I would not wan't to lose you. Your so kind to me I do not understand how so many good people can be prisoners like this. I have done my share of wrong maybe I got snatched because I was so in love with Jim...the villian probably thought wrong of it I honestly do not know the reason. But there is so many who have it worse then I do and I should not be thinking of only me in here I would not wan't to be selfish in any way"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 pm

"You're welcome, I'm glad I have been a comfort to you. I know it's easy to lose hope in here and to lose sight of what's really important, which gives us even more reason to stick by each other. Don't worry about Pheobus and I, I would only do something out of defense of me or someone I care about. I would never seek him out or purposely start something, because that would be risky and foolish. What if something happened to me? I would leave Esmeralda alone, just her and our child... and I can't do that. And thank you, you're kind as well. I don't understand either... it just doesn't make sense. Everyone I have met so far has been very kind. I mean, I don't know everyone's history or background story, but they seem to be nice enough people. I just want to know the point of all of this, the point of holding us captive.. and who IS the villian?"

Aladdin sat and thought about it, not thinking of any reason to any of his questions. He had asked himself these same questions since he arrived in this place, and he would continue to ask them until they were answered.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:10 am

"I do not know the reason we have been taken I just hate sitting in here all day with memories to eat alive at me and torture me. Everything is so hard Aladdin, but we have to make the best of it I suppose. Are you going to be ok in here Aladdin. I know I can not do much but if any harm came to you or your fiance I would hurt someone!!"

Wendy gave a sigh and leaned her back against the wall now resting her neck
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:40 am

"Yeah, I'll be alright... I've made it this far, right?" Aladdin said with a sad smile. Thoughts of Esmeralda came to mind again.

I really want to see her... I need her with me. I hate this separation.

"I just really want Esmeralda back. I don't know where she is, and as long as she's safe, I'm happy. I would give anything to have her in my arms right now though."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:58 am

ooc: Since Esme is back you should help her and once she is feeling a little better talk to Wendy and tell her if she is ok :-) and Wendy will tell you the bad news about finding out about Jims death

(Wendys reaction to video is in room 7)

Wendy was sitting floor her back towards wall she heard some commotion in other room hoping Aladdin was ok she did not speak still in shock over Jim's death she was still crying in hysterics
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:49 am

Aladdin walked up to the wall that he had been talking to Wendy through a few days back and decided to check up on her.

"Wendy! Wendy, you there? The baby, the baby was born! He's beautiful! I'm a daddy!" Aladdin was so full of joy he thought his heart was going to burst. He looked down at the bundle wrapped in the towel sleeping in his arms and smiled to himself. He then glanced over at Esmeralda who he had moved to the bed and the smile faded slightly. He hoped she was alright, and it was concerning him that she was not awake yet.

"Are you doing alright over there?" Aladdin said, with a hint of concern in his voice. He knew that she had been going through a tough time.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 am

Wendy heard Aladdin and smiled running to the wall putting her hands on her chest and smiling a wide smile

"Oh Aladdin!! That is marvelous!! Is it a boy or a girl!!! I wish I was there so I could see the little angel!! Esmeralda is ok isn't she anything I can do to help in any way!!"

Wendy knew she might not be able to do anything but she was so happy for them both and wanted to be helpful
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:01 am

Aladdin was very glad to hear from Wendy, as he had grown to care for her.
But then there's Jane... she hasn't been talking to me through the other wall. I'm not even sure she's in her room anymore! Wherever she is, I hope she's safe.

Aladdin brought his thoughts back to the present and beamed with happiness as he said, "The baby is a boy, and Esmeralda and I decided to name him Aaron, Aaron Edric. Esmeralda thought of it actually, and I think it's perfect." Once again, his heart raced a little as his concern for Esme grew, and he said the next part with not as happy of a tone of voice.

"As for Esmeralda... she passed out right after she had the baby. Which is to be expected... she was exhausted, and she had no pain killers while giving birth. But she hasn't woken up yet. I hope her body is just resting and re-gaining strength, which she definitely needs. I just hope there's nothing TOO serious with her. And what should I do about feeding the baby? Esmeralda is asleep, so..." Aladdin thought about breastfeeding, and how horrible it really was that they were in this place.

How in the world are we going to raise a child here? Aladdin wondered.
"Don't worry Aaron, we'll take care of you." he whispered to his son.

Directing his talking back at Wendy, he continued his thoughts. "I have milk, that I eat with my bread when we get it. But... it's just plain milk. No proper formula or nutrients needed for a baby. I don't know what to do. I just hope she wakes up soon!"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:08 am

Wendy thought for a moment at what Aladdin can do to help the baby

"Aladdin is there any possible way you can heat the milk up where you are at? It does not have nutrients like you said and breast feeding would be smart but Esmerelda will need proper care lots of food and water to stay strong and healthy or the baby will literally drain the life out of Esme because the baby will be taking all her nutrients. Your fiance is probably overly weak from the fact of being pregnant in this place Esme was not getting proper care the baby was taking every thing she put into her body now that the baby is out she had no pain killers very little food I am worried Esme is malnourished. Aladdin make sure she does not pass out completely prop her up or something and put a rag on her head. And the baby keep it warm somehow"

Wendy was nervous for there family in this dreadful place
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:27 am

Aladdin sat and thought about all of the suggestions and comments Wendy had just given him.
Good idea, heating it up. But what can I do?

"Well, what if I bring the milk to the bathroom and turn the hot water all the way up, and hold the milk above the water, maybe steaming it up? I don't know... everything is so limited here, it scares me. Be right back." Aladdin walked over to the bed where he had lay Esmeralda down, and he sat her up just a little and put pillows and any fabric he could find underneath her, so that she was elevated at least a little bit. He then ran and grabbed the rag that he had been using to wipe her forehead with when she was giving birth, and he ran to the bathroom and ran the cloth under cold water. He then went back to Esme and put it on her forehead. As he placed it there, he noticed that she was very warm.

I really hope this helps, it's all I can do... Aladdin thought to himself helplessly.

He walked back to the wall, "As for keeping the baby warm, I've kept him wrapped up in a towel, and we don't really have anything else. Any suggestions? On anything?" he said, very grateful to have someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 am

Wendy smiled and was glad Aladdin took her advice

"Well you could put the baby to your chest keep him warm with body heat"

Wendy was glad she had Aladdin to talk to
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 am

Aladdin had been holding Aaron in his arms at almost all times, and he had refused to sleep in case something happened to the child. Aladdin took into account what Wendy said and put the little bundle in his arms and tucked it inside his vest, so that Aaron was wrapped in the towel which was laying in between his warm chest and his vest.

"Thank you, Wendy, I mean it. Without Esmeralda here, I've been panicking. And you've been a big help. You're a good friend."
Aladdin smiled to himself, wondering if they would one day finally get to see each other and put a face to the voice and name.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:05 pm

"I really hope we all make it out of here one day Aladdin maybe me,you,Esme and your sweet little baby boy can go to a park and have a picnic or go swimming"

Wendy sighed at the thought

"And I could babysit him and help take care of him for you two whenever you needed time alone. What a marvelous life that would be'

Wendy smiled trying to comfort Aladdin
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:51 am

Aladdin felt touched at her words. Such beautiful ideas, what a wonderful future...

"Wendy, I hope you're right. We could go out for picnics together! And you could come see us whenever you wanted to."
Aladdin smiled to himself and then realized Esmeralda had woken up. His heart lept from his chest and he said very suddenly, not making a coherent sentence, "Esme! Awake! Bye!"

And with that, he hurried over to her side.

[OOC: I just noticed that there is a new message from her in our discussion, I don't know what she's said yet though. But just letting you know that I'm leaving for now.]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Wendy rushed to the wall and tried to listen to Esme and what was going on her heart stopped worried for Aladdin she yelled hoping he would hear her

"Please let me know if she is ok Aladdin!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TTW with room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with room 6   TTW with room 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW with room 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 6-
Jump to: