10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Villain's room..

Go down 
+7
Anya
Thrax*
Cinderella
Jasmine
Snow White
Villain
Pocahontas
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

At the Villain's room.. Empty
PostSubject: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:43 am

Pocahontas finally reached the door, the door of the Villain..She looked back, feeling strange she wasn't in any of the rooms. And she was going to knock on the Villain's door. As she turned to look at the door she gripped the key in her hand, knocking on the door. She took a deep breathe before letting it out, "It's Pocahontas..I got the key.." So many thoughts ran through her head: What was going to happen? Will he award her? Will he yell at her for taking so long? She sighed, stopping the thoughts. As she stood there she waiting patiently. Pocahontas was shaking, thinking of what just happened with Dimitri. It was the guilt that rushed into her..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:45 am

He slowly opened the door, revealing himself leaning on the wall next to the door.
He knew she would be there soon, he had seen it all on the monitor.
He couldn't help but smile at how she looked. All worked up.
"Well, aren't you fiesty?" he asked amused.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:49 am

Pocahontas's heart fluttered a bit, hearing him call her feisty, "I'm sorry it took long but, I finally got it." She slowly put up the key, her voice was polite and calm but there was a sign that she wasn't happy..She didn't bother to fix the hair that fell down in face. She was shaking kinda, never had she fought in this place before..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:56 am

"Good girl," he smiled.
"Wanna come in? I have apples and squash..." he tempted her while stepping aside to let her in.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:59 am

She smiled, hearing him call her good girl made her happy. She then nodded her head, "Sure." Pocahontas walked into the room, looking around she was amazed how the room looked. Her eyes were a little wide.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:00 am

[Ooc, DON'T EAT THE APPLES! XDD]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:01 am

He went to the kitchen and yelled after her.
"So do you prefer red or green apples?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:03 am

Pocahontas turned her head towards the kitchen, "Green apples!" She yelled, making sure he could hear her. He was acting so nice to her, something she's been waiting for..There was something that made her feel like this wasn't good but, she ignored it..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:05 am

He went back to the main room quietly, making her jump when she realized he was standing right behind her, close enough for her to feel his warm breath on her cheek when he bent down, and whispered from behind;
"Here you go."
He put his arm around her to put the green apple in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:07 am

Pocahontas jumped when he surprised her. She went to turn but, stopped when she felt his breathe on her cheek. Her face started to turn a little red, grabbing the apple gently from his hand, "Thank you." She smiled, lifting the apple up to take a little bite from it.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:09 am

He couldn't help but laugh out loud at her reaction. Every thought and emotion rushing through her was obvious on her red face.
So shy... hard to believe she's a killer...

He sat down on the bed in front of her, signalizing for her to sit down as well.
"So... do you have my key?"
Of course he knew she had it, he'd been looking when she took it from Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:11 am

Pocahontas turned, watching him sit down on his bed. She took another bite from the apple, sitting down by him when he signaled her to. As he asked her about the key, she nodded, "Yes, I do.." Pocahontas smiled, turning taking the correct key out, showing it to him. A strand of hair fell in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:13 am

He took the key from her and put it on the nearest nightstand before turning to her yet again.
"So.. what do you want in return?" he asked as he laid his hand over hers.
Of course, he had no real interest in Pocahontas. Yet, her red face was oddly amusing to him.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:18 am

[[OOC SEE PEOPLE NO INTEREST IN POCA WHATSOEVER! XD NOW STOP JUMPING ME XDD I love ya'll ^^]]

Pocahontas watched him as he put the key on the nightstand, letting her hand sit on the bed. As she felt his hand lay on top of hers she blushed a bit. Once again the feeling that she was attracted to him was bad but, she ignored it, "I don't really know..Do I deserve a award?" She looked at him, looking a little bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:20 am

[Ooc, *raised eyebrows* I dunno, XDD i mean he's offering *hides from Vil* XD]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:25 am

"Well, you've been such a good girl, I don't see why not.." he smiled at her, brushing a few of her loose strands of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:27 am

Pocahontas blushed even more feeling him brush her hair out of her face, smiling shyly, "Well..I guess coins or anything other than that.." Her voice was giving off she was nervous at the touch of his hand..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:33 am

He reached into his nightstand drawer and got out a bag of 50 coins and handed them to her.
"Don't you just feel like Judas?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:35 am

Pocahontas's eyes went a little wide, seeing him giving her coins shocked her. She then laughed a bit, hearing him call her Judas, "Yeah." She giggled, looking back up to him. He was so handsome..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:37 am

He leaned in a tad bit closer whispering:
"Anything else you want... you know you can have anything..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:38 am

She had looked away a little bit. As she looked back to him, their lips suddenly met. Her eyes went wide, blushing she turned away shyly, like she didn't know what just happen.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:40 am

(OOC: O.O if you hurt poca... i will haunt your nightmares jhon XD)
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:41 am

He laughed.
This was way too fun.
He had always known what effect his looks could have on girls, but in this plays, he would never have imagined a prisoner reacting so strongly to him when he didn't even try to seduce her at first.
"Don't be so shy Poca, it's just me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:43 am

Pocahontas was looking away, only did she looked back at him when he said it was only him. Like they had knew each other. She looked into his eyes, it was him..The man who kidnapped her, who tortured her. And yet she was attracted him..Why was she attracted to him? Was it because he was handsome or was it because he was being nice to her. She felt her lips hover over his, slowly but surely she kissed him again, blushing as she did..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:50 am

He carefully bit her lower lip, teasing her before pulling away.
"So... are you sure you don't want anything more than coins?" he asked again, raising his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:52 am

As she felt him bit her lower lip she blushed a bit, looking at him when he asked her about the coins, "No, I'm fine with what I got..But..I do know what I want.." She looked up at him even more, her heart beating fast..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:54 am

"And that is...?" he asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:55 am

She bit her lower lip, looking even more shy. As she slowly looked up she spoke, "You.." Her face turned red, her heart beat going even faster now..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:59 am

He sat closer to her, so close she could feel the warmth radiating from his body.
"And how are you planning on getting me...?" he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:01 am

She blushed more, looking at him, "I don't know.." she could feel he was teasing her, and it made her get even more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:03 am

{OOC: I gotta ask, can Cindy hear this in the bathroom???}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:07 am

"Then I guess it's a lost cause then isn't it?" he shrugged and got up off the bed.

[OOC: Cindy, don't ruin the mood xD And no you can't, you're in another room, but I have to RP that with you later.. GAHH so many things to do at once xD]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:14 am

Pocahontas sat there, feeling stupid. How could she have him when she didn't know how to..She got up slowly, thinking of what to do..She didn't know what to do, standing there she looked up at him, "I guess by not being too shy around you and be myself." Her voice wasn't nervous she was calm.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:17 am

He dragged her into his arms, holding her with his chest against her back, talking to her softly from behind.
"What? Are you planning on killing me now...?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:18 am

She laughed lightly, "No, I wouldn't have a chance remember?" She joked back with him, smiling when she felt his arms around her..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 am

Mehh, it wasn't as fun when she wasn't shy anymore. And now he started to think he might actually have to go through with it.
He just kept playing along.
"No, you wouldn't," he said softly against her ear before he started running his hands down to her stomach, feeling her up.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:21 am

Pocahontas smiled, feeling him feel her up made her blush. She bit her lower lip, closing her eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:23 am

"Show me how much you want me," he whispered seductively and spun her around so she was facing him.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:25 am

She looked up at him, she stood there a while, debating what she should do..She then stood a little on her tippy toes, wrapping her arms around his neck gently. As she did all of this she kissed him passionately, closing her eyes as she pushed her body closer to his.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:27 am

Well, might as well have fun with her now...

He kissed her back as he picked her up off the floor and laid her down on the bed, lying himself on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:29 am

As he picked her up she let out a tiny gasp, letting their lips meet again after she did. As the kiss went a little longer, she opened her mouth, making out with him. Having her hands lay flat on his back now.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:38 am

He spread her legs with his thigh and let his hand run down from her stomach, to her thigh, to the inside of her thigh, waiting for reactions from her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:41 am

She gasped, feeling his touch made her body tense up a little. As she felt him move inside her thigh her cheeks went red..She bit her lip, feeling her body tense up even more with his touch.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:43 am

He smiled. Just the reaction he wanted.
He pulled up her skimfy dress and started kissing her chin, her throat, her collarbone, her chest, her stomach...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:45 am

Pocahontas blushed, feeling him pull up her dress made her blush. As he started to kiss her the moment he hit her neck, she moaned softly, biting her lips. She kept letting out low moans when he kissed down to her stomach..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:47 am

He kept going down, until he reached her underwear. He slowly pulled it off before kissing her clitoris softly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:48 am

Pocahontas suddenly let out a moan, feeling him kissing her clitoris. She grabbed the sheets, gripping them in pleasure..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:50 am

He let his tounge out, sliding it up and down on the edges of her opening, before penetrating her with his tounge, as deep as he could, holding her legs for support, so she wouldn't slip away from him once she tensed her muscles.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:52 am

Pocahontas tensed up, letting out a loud moan. She gripped the sheets even more now, moaning as she kept feeling his tongue move inside her.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:54 am

He pulled her closer to him by her legs, pulling his tounge in and once, once in a while stopping to suck her clitoris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Villain's room..   At the Villain's room.. Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Villain's room..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next