10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenai

Kenai

TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell   TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:10 am

He laughed warmly. "No I'm still short. And I'm 20 years old." He smiled to himself, leaning his head against the wall. "So what have you been upto all these years?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell   TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:14 pm

"Traveling and just being a doctor, of some sorts. You remember that plastic surgery I was considering? Well I got it done. When you see me next time you wont recognize me."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell   TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:54 am

He could vaguelly remember him talking about it, though he didn't understand why he wanted to change so drasticaly. "Yeah... I remember you talking about t. I sure hope you don't look too different, I might not regocnise you." He tried to laugh a little. "So why did you leave? You never said goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell   TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:49 am

"Well I do look very different actually," he paused for a moment, "Well one night I was still up and went walking around. I noticed someone else still up, the old medicine woman. Well we got to talking and she told me no matter what I cant run away from my problems. I got angry so I left."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell   TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:03 am

He looked down, he remembered Tanana. "She is always right, though you don't want to admit it." He said remembering the countles times she had been right. "I wouldn't be surprised if she knew what happened to my brothers." He looked at the wall. "So where did you go then?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell   TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 am

"Tried running away from my problems, so I went to India for a little bit. Then I traveled around for a few weeks. Then I came back to the states and started my operation."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell   TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:55 am

He leaned his head on the wall, and listened to his story. "What is India like?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell   TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:59 am

"If I could describe it in one word, it would be peaceful. I learned a lot about Dharma, which is kinda like the natural order of things. I've been kinda thinking about that lately, and maybe it was destiny that were all in here. But then again maybe not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell   TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW between rooms 1&2 Time to tell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2