10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One last time...

Go down 
+9
Cody
Jasmine
Pocahontas
Anya
Snow White
Sinbad
Eric
Villain
Megara
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 am

Meg was fainted, in John's arms, and he could clearly feel how tighter she became... she was too light... ethereal...

she was again in the dark corridor, again alone...
but...
what a strange feeling...
she was feeling like he was next to her...
not angry...
and it seemed like she was flying...
oh, what a beautiful, warm sensation...
couldn't it last forever?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:17 am

She didn't return to him. It was a nightmare. No, what do you call something that is beyond any nightmare imaginable? It was hell.
He did everything he could, though nothing could bring her back. Nothing could make her open her eyes and look at him and... and just be his Meg again. Nothing.
He slapped her several times, lightly on the cheek, to try to awaken her. He put cold, wet towels on her head that he frequently changed to keep her cooled down, he gave her painkillers, but nothing helped.
He listened to her heart. Her pulse was slowly fading, slowing down...
He was desperately listening. Finding comfort in each heartbeat he heard, but horror in each minute that made her pulse weaker.
"Don't do this to me..." he begged, his voice broken due to the heavy stream of tears falling down his cheeks.
"Please... I love you..." he held her close for several hours, only listening to her heartbeat, begging her to return to him, hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.
It was truly hell.
No.
I'd take hell over this any time..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:25 am

Despite of all John's attempt to make her revive, Meg continued to lay in the bed without being really there.
Only after a long time, finally, she started to recover her senses. She moved barely a hand, then, moaning a bit, she turned in the bed: she was still dizzy and weak, but the pain was disappeared, and she didn't have to cough...

She moved a bit, annoyed: why that beautiful dream had to finish?
And... where was she?
While she was recovering, she started to realize that she wasn't anymore on the dirty mattress... and now it seemed so comfortable... and so familiar...
what happened? She had some troubles to remember but finally she did: John. He was arrived while she was feliing really bad... he... he...
Meg opened her eyes just to see him next to her...
she turned away her glance while 1000 of different emotions were invading her mind and her heart...
But, bigger then everyone else, there was the fear: fear to be used again, to be rejected, fear to be abandoned...
"I'm tired of games, John... just let me die in peace..."
she could whisper...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:19 am

He didn't see her wake up.
He was holding her hand lightly, but firmly, letting his tears run freely down his cheek.
She couldn't be gone. She just couldn't.
But then he heard it. A voice. Her voice.
He didn't even care about what she said. Didn't care at all.
All he cared about was that she was awake. That she came back to him.
He turned his head quickly towards her, making the tears on his cheek fall on her hand.
His eyes were red, and there were fresh tears on his cheeks, but he didn't care.
He didn't care that she saw him cry. Didn't care about anything.
Nothing but the fact that she was alive.
"Meg," he whispered with a broken voice.
So broken it was almost impossible to make out what he had just said.
He bent down and hugged her so close she probably couldn't breathe.
"Meg!" he said again, louder this time, his voice a bit clearer.
He only let go because he realized she might still be weak.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:30 am

OOC: Meg, I forbid you to die T.T
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:53 am

She was still dizzy and she didn't realize immediatly that he was crying: when he hugged her tight she moaned a bit, she was still so weak that even this hurted her: what... what was going on?
"What does it mean?" she asked in a whisper when he let her go, keeping her head with the hands
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:59 am

He didn't understand what she was talking about, and frankly, he didn't care.
"Thank you," he whispered while holding her close.
He wanted to thank her for staying.
Thank her for coming back.
Thank her for everything.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:20 am

Meg raised her glance to look into his eyes: she was confused, and she seemed still broken and hurted as when he left her.
His eyes...
The bittersweet sensation derived to the desire to avoid him and the wish to kiss him...
Was he still lying?
He seemed sincere...
She couldn't understand...
"Please stop it... just stop it..."
she looked down while a tear crossed her cheek
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 am

It finally sunk in to him what she was trying to say.
Stop it? Why? Why on earth would he ever stop when it felt so good? So right?
He completely forgot everything that had happened between them up until that moment and looked at her confused.
"Why?" he managed to say after a while.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 am

It was like he had a knife stocked in her heart and, at every word, at every glance, he turned over and over.
It was a torture, more painful then her illness: still looking down, while more tears started to cross her cheecks: she tightened her head between the hands, and in that moment she really seemed so broken, and fragile, and sad...
"Just stop it!" she managed to yell to him "I'm tired of games, i can't stand anymore, so please, stop it, just stop it..."
she sobbed before continuing in a lower tone, crying
"What do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:54 am

Everything she said and did hit him like a stone wall.
He had been so happy about her surviving he had forgotten everything else.
But now it all came back to him. Rushed back to him like a flock of elephants.
Tramping on him with every step they took. That's how badly it hurt.
"Meg... I... I..." he couldn't even finish his sentence.
"I'm sorry..." he whispered so loud she had to read his lips to understand what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:03 am

Meg was still crying, still looking down, and she raised her glance just in time to read on John's lips his words: she shacked her head biting her lower lip
"You already said it! Sorry for what? For having made me belive for once that i was important for someone? For having lied?" she wanted to continue, but she was interrupted by sobs: she could feel the pieces of hert heart breaking in smaller ones. She shacked again her head: she couldn't, she just couldn't... it hurted too much... she just wanted to escape... she moved to the edge of the bed and she tried to raise, but she was still to weak: as soon as she left the bed, she fell....
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:09 am

She was clearly about to fall, so he quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards the bed.
She fell into his arms, her face only inches away from his.
"Please believe me baby..." he begged, consciously not calling her princess.
She was so weak. So vulnerable. But at that moment, she wasn't the only one.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:17 am

When he took her in his arms, when she fell in his arms feeling again his body against to her she couldn't help: she instincitevly hugged him, tightening him as tight as she could, like he was her only support in the entire world, she couldn't reply, she just continued to sob and cry: she didn't belive him... he was lying... he said it... he made it clear... still... it was evident that she still loved him: now she was trembling a bit, shaken by sobs, hiding her face between is neck and his shoulder...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 am

He held her tight, but lose enough for her to feel comfortable.
He kept stroking her hair and moving her from side to side to calm her.
"It will be alright," he kept repeating as he put his lips to her forehead.
"Shh.."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:27 am

She was still trembling and crying, hugged tightly to him, using all her strenghts for it.
"Why are you doing this? Why are you continuing to lie? Stop it... please... stop it... i can't... stop lies... " she whispered with a broken voice, without let him go: she couldn't belive him, she just couldn't: if he wanted to be trusted, he had to really show her that she loved her...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:31 am

Stop lying? She wanted him to stop lying?
He had to smile a little at her sillyness, and held her head up so she was forced to look into his eyes.
"I just did," he said softly and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:38 am

When she forced gently her to raise her head and look him in his eyes she had a chill loosing herself in his glance: she loved him so much... And when he kissed her... Oh gosh! How could she continued to live without his kisses? She
couldn't help but kiss him back, but after a short while she moved a bit back "no..." she whispered, then looked again in his eyes, cunfused "You... you said that you don't love me... it was a game... you're with Cindy... you were just playing with me..." a part of her wanted so bad to belive that he was sincere now, but... she ever thought to don't deserve it...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:41 am

"I never wanted to be with Cindy, Meg..." he said, true sadness in his eyes.
"I have to... it's an obligation... something I can't help... but all I ever wanted was you," he said as his voice broke a bit at the end. He was so happy at that moment. With Meg in his arms yet again. Still, it was a bittersweet happiness, as he knew it would end.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:08 am

She looked in his eyes and suddenly she realized that he wasn't lying. It was the truth. He wanted her...
but it wasn't enough...
"An obbligation..."
she repeated shaking her head: she moved a step behind, looking at him, hurted again... how could he always hurt her even when she thought that she couldn't be more broken?
"Because she's pregnant, right?" she asked angrily, barely staying on her own legs
"What? When you played with her you forgot to take your 'precautions'? And when you saw that she was pregnant you decided that you didn't need anymore this whore? Who cared if it could hurt me! I'm nothing. I'm scum. So why care? You could make her abort" she didn't care to be mean, not in that moment "you could kill her, you can pretend that it wasn't yours, but you wanted to abandon me. I wasn't enough. So, don't pretend... don't pretend that you..." she had to stop, she wanted to say 'love', but he neither use that word... "want me, because it's not the truth... because, if i wasn't sick... you wouldn't have been here with me..." she breathed "and... when i'll feel better..." she knew that it wouldn't happen, but she could just pretend, just imagine a different ending... just to listen his reply... just to pretend that she hadn't to die... "i'll be again in a room, locked with someone else, to cry and pick up the pieces of my broken heart, while you'll be fucking your dear Cindy, totally forgetting about me!" She was angry, and sad, and hurted, and new tears were crossing her cheecks, while she was looking with the saddest expression in his eyes "I've just been your slut. And i'll never be enough for you... i don't worth it..."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:03 pm

"Do you think I'd even look twice at another prisoner in your position? Is that what you think? That I care no more for you than anyone else? You know as well as me that you're the only person I truly care about, and if that hadn't been true you'd still be lying on the cold floor in your room. And don't tell me what I do with Cinderella, Meg. You have no idea what I do with Cinderella. I can't even look at her anymore."
He held her closer while another tear ran down his cheek and hit her forehead.
He was so scared to lose her again. So scared that she might pass out yet again.
"Do you need anything?" he asked softly.
"I could get you to a hospital?"

[OOC: Good time to ask if she can see the garden Wink]
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Meg listened to him looking down, without the strenght to look into his eyes, still crying, and when he held her closer she couldn't help but hug him tightly again, crying harder on his shoulder: for a while she couldn't talk or do anything else but cry hugged to him, then finally, after a while, she menaged to shake her hands to his questions and reply in a whisper "No..." then, after a sob, she continued "I... i'd love to go... out..."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:27 pm

He held her closer before lifting her off the bed, holding her like a baby, just like he always did.
"Anything for you," he whispered softly and kissed her before he started walking to the garden.
He opened the door slowly to reveal an astonishing sunset. The sky was a mixture of dark blue, red, orange and purple.
The sun's last light spilled out over the horizon, making everything in the garden look beautiful.
This was enough to make any person gasp for air, but for Meg it must've felt even more magical.
It had been so long since she had been out in the garden, and surely she missed it.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 pm

She put her arms around his neck when he held her, while a lot of memories crossed her mind, about when it was normal to her be holded in that way... when she used to say 'hey, i can stay on my legs'... it wasn't tru anymore, even if she could want it she hadn't the strenght to stay on her legs, and however she didn't: she was enjoying too much his body next to her.
And next to him, she wasn't in pain anymore: now no cough, no blood... the painkillers that he gave to her were surely a good idea, she wasn't suffering anymore... just her breath, and her heart, were proceeding slowly...
When they arrived in the garden Meg looked at the sky astonished, without words: it was all so beautiful...
She breathed, while the last tears were stopping to cross her cheecks: suddenly it was ok, that moment, with the sky, the fresh air, in his arms... it seemed all so perfect...
"Thanks..." she whispered
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:42 pm

He laid Meg down on a flat rock so she could enjoy the view, while positioning himself next to her, holding her hand.
Such a bittersweet moment. He had never been happier than in those few moments, yet...
He kept listening for Meg's heart whenever her chest was close enough.
And her heart was still slowing down... still beating weaker...
He squeezed her hand gently, knowing what was about to come.
Terrified, horrified, heartbroken, but yet, he knew he couldn't help her now.
"It will be all right Meg... everything will be all right.." he whispered as he looked towards the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:55 pm

When he put her on the flat rock, sitting next to her, she rested her head on his shoulder: she needed him closer
"Please, keep me in your arms..." she whispered in her low, soft voice.
It seemed all so magic, all so perfect...
"John..." she raised her head to look him into his eyes: she wasn't crying anymore but her cheeck was still brilliant because of the tears. But there wasn't anymore fear in her eyes, she had nothing more to fear... "I love you... You're the only one, in my entire life, that i've really loved... The only one that... made me feel... not... alone..." she swallowed: it was hard to express all those feelings with words, but she had to: she knew that she couldn't have another occasion... "My life... I... i never felt really alive... until i met you... the only beautiful moments in my life were the ones with you..." she smiled a bittersweet smile, the eyes were shining again, but she didn't cry "I love you..." she repeated in a soft whisper...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 am

He wanted to cry.
He wanted to cry so badly.
Yet he couldn't. It was like he had run dry. As if he no longer had the ability to cry.
All he could do was stare at her while the aching in his throat became more painful with each word she said.
"I love you too," he whispered back. He had never said anything more true in his life.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:08 am

She stared in his eyes, caressing his cheek: he was so beautiful...
There were so many things that she could say, so many things things that she wanted to tell him... But instead, slowly because of the strenghtless, she approached him more and kissed him softly on his lips: a sweet kiss, a tender kiss, full of all her love... "And now?" she whispered still kissing him "What will you do now? Will you abandon me again?" she knew that it wasn't really a problem, that she hadn't time anymore... but she wanted to pretend it wasn't in that way, she wanted imagine to have a future in front of her, to can spend a long life with him, happily ever after, like in a fairy tale... and was impossible by her tone understand if she knew that she was going to die, or if not...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:16 am

He smiled at her gently, though an ocean of sadness was welling inside of him.
"Never," he said softly. "I will always be here," he promised.
He knew this was the end. He knew it so well.
But he wanted to pretend it wasn't.
"I'll stay with you... and when all of this is over, we'll get a nice, big house together and you'll never be alone again."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 am

{ OOC: Sad Meg *sniff* }
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Snow White

Snow White

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 am

[Ooc, NOOO MEGGG!!! *is crying* DON'T DIE!! *hugs Meg forever*]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:10 am

OOC: I cry... Again.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:03 am

Meg smiled soft: that words, his words... even if in the saddest situation, she was feeling happy... with a hand caressed again his cheek "Don't be sad..." she whispered "I'll always be with you... i'll be yours... forever..."
It was all so beatutiful... but she was feeling more and more tired... and her heart and her breath were going slower and slower...
she crouched in his arms, tightening weakly his hand, her glance lost in the sun...
She couldn't imagine a better way to leave this words... looking a sky... in a beautiful garden... in his arms...
after a short while, like a child that ask to a parent to tell him a story, she asked weakly...
"Tell me about our house... about our future..."

ooc: i'm sorry guys Sad If it can comfort you, i'm crying too so much... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:26 am

"Our future will be anything you want it to," he said and smiled gently as he held her in his arms.
"The only thing I know is that we will be together. Till the end of days. I will always be by your side Meg, always. I promise you that. Because I..." he started, but stopped once he noticed she was drifting off. She was dying. He knew she probably couldn't even hear him.
"Because I love you..." he whispered, choked by the tears he was crying before he kissed her lips gently.
One last time.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:09 am

She listened his words, her glance lost in the sun while the last sunbean were lighting her pale face. It was all really perfect... a perfect way to die...
she was becoming so tired... it was like she needed to sleep...
Lulled by his words, she closed her eyes: and now she could see it... the house where she and John could live together, happily ever after... no one else, only them... a small house in the middle of nowhere, but still cute... their little private paradise... she could see herself in the kitchen, trying to cook... and he, coming back at home, would find her in troubles and would start to laugh... and she would get angry, but he would smile, and look at her with his tender glance, and she would kiss him... because she loved him so much... And he would carried her until their bedroom, where they would make love, again and again... and they they would have layed on the bed, side by side, exhausted and happy...
She was there... in the beautiful house, in their bed, with the man that she loved so much...
She listened him whisper 'i love you' but she couldn't say anymore if it was the John in the house or if it was happening elsewhere... elsewhere... where? There was another where? She almost couldn't remember... and however, it didn't matter... she was happy...
A tender smile appeared on her lips, and she could whisper in a barely udible tone 'i love you'...
But she was so tired... it was time to sleep... in their bed she crouched next to him, resting her head on his chest... she closed her eyes...
the last thing that she could feel, were his lips on her lips...
Then, everything became dark...
And the sun went down...
And Meg with it...

ooc: all my tears Sad
i really hope that you would like it... it's sweet and sad...
really, all my tears...
goodbye forever meg... Sad

Last edited by Megara on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 am

(OOC: NO!! MEG! *crying like an idiot* Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad )
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:15 am

[[OOC No! MEG! D: -cries forever-... No Sad ]]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:18 am

(OOC: Meg!! J_J Sad -crying Sad- )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:22 am

OOC: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG!
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:42 am

RIP Megara. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:00 am

ooc: thanks guys, you're all amazing! <3
I love you so much, i'm so glad that meg was so loved I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:13 am

OOC: I'm literally bawling my eyes out alone in my dorm room right now. I feel like an idiot, but I'm relieved to know that I'm not the only one crying. I feel so sad, tears just keep streaming down my face. :'( I seriously can't stop crying right now... but that was a beautiful way to end it. With John, the way it has always meant to be, at least I think. She was outside, in a way, she was free. She was loved... it's really very beautiful. *still crying* I could really use a hug right now.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:42 am

[ OOC: MEEEEEG!!!!! DDDDD: *joins in the crying* ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Snow White

Snow White

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:12 pm

[Ooc, Meg I MISS YOU!! *hugs Meg* Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:50 pm

OOC: NO! Ah im tearing up!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:19 pm

OOC: RIP Meg :')
I shall miss you soo much.. its such a perfect ending for her though. Shes happy for once... gah making me tear up now!!
Like I said WE WILL MISS YOU!
Come back soon ok Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Sinbad

Sinbad

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:25 pm

OOC: I still haven't gotten used to the thought that Meg is gone. I will miss her so much. And I'm sure Sinbad will miss her as well.
Even though I'm sure he will look forward to sleep with *cough* I mean meet Juliet x3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Sponsored content

One last time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last time...   One last time... Empty

Back to top Go down

One last time...
Page 1 of 1