10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Again in one of the rooms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

Again in one of the rooms Empty
PostSubject: Again in one of the rooms   Again in one of the rooms EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:30 pm

When Jul woke up she immediatly understood to don't be anymore in the comfortable sofa, curled up on a soft pillow, but on the hard and cold floor, but her first thought was that she had to be fallen from the sofa, surely not that she wasn't anymore in the villain's room. So it was really a surprise, and actually not a good one, open her eyes and find out that she was back in one of the little and uncomfortable rooms. She pouted, looking around with a sigh, then suddenly she noticed a guy: he was the guy that helped her when she hurted herself at the wrists, wasn't he? She was too... well, too worried about the wounds to start a conversation with him the first time, but he had been nice with her that time "Well, at least i'm not alone..." she sighed to herself so he approached him "Hey, are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Again in one of the rooms   Again in one of the rooms EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:41 am

Some sound started to hit Naveen's ears, slowly they became clearer and as he opened his eyes he realized it sounded familiar... but not quite like Helga, 'Helga?!' he almost said shouting, but then he saw the girl sitting next to him. 'Oh hey it's you... I mean I forgot your name but we met before didn't we?' he said with a smile and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Again in one of the rooms   Again in one of the rooms EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:35 am

She jumped back when he shouted Helga's name, but then he calmed down and so did she "Yeah, well, i think that i didn't tell you my name, i was a little bit 'taken', by..." she raised her wrists showing him the bandages "you know..." she smiled embarassed "well, however i'm Jul... Juliet, but Jul is ok... and... i think that i don't remember your name..."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Again in one of the rooms   Again in one of the rooms EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:41 am

He looked at her hands and sighed with a smile, 'Oh yeah how are they doing?' pointing at her hands.
'Ahh Jul... thats a nice name, and I am Naveen, feel free to give me a nick name' he laughed a little bit, but he was still worried how Helga was.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Again in one of the rooms   Again in one of the rooms EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:16 am

"Ehm... f-fine... i think... more or less..." she looked at her wrists uncertain: she could probably even remove the bandages, but she was too coward and too afraid to feel pain to do this. "John helped me and put the bandages" she continued, still staring at the wrists "And Naveen it's a nice name too" she was still too focused on herself to notice that the boy was worried
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Again in one of the rooms   Again in one of the rooms EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:39 am

[ooc: LUDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for late reply >.<]

'John... You mean the bastard that captured us? Wow, I heard so many people saying that name and acting like he's a good guy or that they're happy to be kidnapped here. He's gonna end up killing us all so why bother' he replied angrily looking at his clenched fist.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Again in one of the rooms   Again in one of the rooms EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:22 am

"Yeah, i think that's him" she replied still watching the wrists and thinking
*I should take away the bandages... it's passed a while, probably this is the best decision.... but it can hurt... nonono! Better wait, really better wait....*
She finally lowered her hands, focusing on the boy and shrugging at his words "Hope is the last one to die, i still hope to go away" she replied in a netrual tone

[ooc: dw <3 I'm busy with as well so i can't reply often as well Wink]
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Again in one of the rooms   Again in one of the rooms EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:26 am

'Yes hope, I guess you're right, we can hope to get away from here.' he said smiling a little.
'Say do you know John personally? Some other girl said she knew him before getting trapped in here.' he said raising his eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: Again in one of the rooms   Again in one of the rooms EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:17 am

She shrugged and shacked her head "Never seen him before" she wasn't totally sure, but she didn't remember him... and after all if he knew her he would have known her name, he would have said something... "And you, do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Again in one of the rooms   Again in one of the rooms EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:35 am

'No I do not. And honestly I'm glad I don't or else I would have end up killing him when I saw him.' he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Again in one of the rooms   Again in one of the rooms Empty

Back to top Go down

Again in one of the rooms
Page 1 of 1