10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:15 am

Aladdin woke up with his arms wrapped around Jasmine. There was not a more wonderful sight. She was warm, and she clung onto him in the cutest way. He then noticed [OOC: I'm not really sure how people are getting their costumes?] a package by the door. He gently leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Hey Jas, wake up. We have a package." he whispered in her ear before gently kissing it.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:27 am

Feeling soft lips on her cheek. "Hey Jas, wake up. We have a package." ''Mhmmm..'' She murmered. Not wanting to leave the warm place. ''What is it?'' She kept her eyes closed.
wait.. package... She opened one eye.
PACKAGE! She pushed herself up as fast as possible. Jumping up and looking at the package.
It was her bunny costume. ''Al! Come over here!'' She took the package and waved with it.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:34 am

Jasmine jumped up quickly, obviously excited. What was it? He realized it must have been Halloween costume time. He got up with a smile and walked over.

"What did you get again?" He looked at it and got a devilish grin on his face. "Ohhh, look what we've got here!" He nudged her. "You should try it on." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:39 am

She grinned. "I shall, i'll be right back." She kissed him on the cheek before walking towards the bathroom. She closed the door behind her. Opening the package looking at the costume she grinned. Taking off her clothes except her undies.
Looking at the top. It was so cute. She was happy to have something new to wear.

(OOC: i am going to sleep now ttyl ! <3 )
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:49 am

Aladdin was still standing by the door, picturing what Jas must look like in a Playboy Bunny costume. Damn.

He lay back down with his hands locked together behind his head, looking up at the ceiling.

[OOC: Okay, sleep well! I really should go too, I have a paper to write. -.-]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:26 pm

She put on the top. She felt how her boobs where pushed up by the top itself.
Putting on the rest of the outfit. She grinned. ''Aladdin you are going to love this!'' She put on the heels and stepped out of the bathroom. ''What do you think?''.

She adjusted the bunny ears. Turning arround. ''Sexy huh?''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:07 am

Aladdin was still laying there when he heard Jasmine yelling from the bathroom.
''Aladdin you are going to love this!'' He grinned and stood up.

Jasmine walked out in a black bunny costume, with pink here and there.
"Daaaamn girl! Super sexy! You should totally be a playboy bunny every day." He winked at her and smiled.

[OOC: It's sad... we only have until the 20th to be roomed together. It's the 19th today! Ah!]

He pulled her close and squeezed her butt, just to get a reaction out of her. He laughed a little and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:14 am

She was surprised he suddenly squeezed her butt. feeling his lips again. Why does he act like it is nothing Like they where a couple? She kissed him full of passion. Keeping her hands in his neck. His soft lips against hers. ''Aladdin..'' She wispered against his lip.
''I.. I love you.'' She wispered very soft. Only Aladdin would be able to hear her.

She stopped the kiss and hugged him. ''But i am confused. And i am not sure what to do...'' Holding him tight.
''I don't want to lose you..''

(OOC: I KNOW RIGHT DX !!! )
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:22 am

''Aladdin..'' He could feel her saying his name against his lips. ''I.. I love you.'' Aladdin forgot to breathe for a moment as she said those words, and he looked at her. He knew she was upset about this, unsure, confused.

''But I am confused. And I am not sure what to do... I don't want to lose you..'' She held onto him tight.
He looked down at her, putting his arms around her.

"Look at me." He took one hand and gently raised her chin up so that her eyes would meet his.
"Jasmine, I do love you... I just want you to be happy. And if being happy means being with Thrax, then please, be with him. Don't think about what I want, what he wants.. What do you want?" He kissed her hand.
"You'll never lose me, Jas. I'll always be here... I promised. Even if that means I'm only here as your best friend..." It was so hard for Aladdin to say all of this.

Last edited by Aladdin on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:25 am

(OOC: i have dancing class now Dx il be back in one hour! I promise!!)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:27 am

[OOC: I have Spanish in an hour XD it's 10:30 here right now... I have spanish at 12, then I have sociology and choir from 2-4:30. Right now I have to work on my spanish worksheet due at noon, then from 1-2 I need to finish my soc paper. So I can't really be on 10 Doors anymore anyway, too much school getting in the way. -.-]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:36 am

(OOC: AAaw hun! Well School is very important! Stay in school! Study allot! Have fun ^^ Wink )

She looked into his eyes. "Jasmine, I do love you... I just want you to be happy. And if being happy means being with Thrax, then please, be with him. Don't think about what I want, what he wants.. What do you want?" She blinked. What did he say? He would.. give up? She couldn't breath. Why?
"You'll never lose me, Jas. I'll always be here... I promised. Even if that means I'm only here as your best friend..." No..

She took deep breaths. Her eyes started to water. But... She closed her eyes. biting her lip. ''But..''
But what? What?
''I'm sorry.. This is all my fault...'' She let him go.
''I can't.. I..'' She was so confused. So much to say. So less time. WHo would promise she would see him back?

Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 am

[OOC: I'll reply super quick then finish the paper. ^.^]

He saw Jasmine's eyes water, and it killed him. He wanted to wrap his arms around her and never let go, tell her she's not going anywhere and they'd be together forever. But he couldn't do that. It was her choice, not his or Thrax's. She was the one with the choice. He wanted to fight to keep her, but... But what?

''But..'' she started, and she seemed unsure of what to say exactly. ''I'm sorry.. This is all my fault...''
His heart felt like it was breaking. "Jasmine... It's... It's not your fault..."

He looked down for a moment, trying to gain composure. "I want you. I want all of you, you and me, forever.. And I'll never leave you. Not until the moment you tell me to leave. As of right this moment I'm not letting you go. Because... Because I love you, Jasmine."

She let him go, but he held her still. He wouldn't let go. He would love her and hold her and protect her, either until he died or until she told him to leave. He just wanted her to be happy... But he already knew what made him happy. Her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:24 am

"Jasmine... It's... It's not your fault..''"I want you. I want all of you, you and me, forever.. And I'll never leave you. Not until the moment you tell me to leave. As of right this moment I'm not letting you go. Because... Because I love you, Jasmine." She made a fist Holding it against his chest. Why did he have to tell her that. It ment allot but why was it so hard. Why did it hurt?
She burried her face in his chest. As the tears started to roll down her face.

''I'm sorry Aladdin... I'm so sorry...'' She wispered. ''I can't.. Not yet... I can't decide..'' She shivered. ''I won't decide.. I love you..'' Wispering in between her sobs. ''I'm so sorry.''
''Sorry..'' She took a deep breath, Calming down. ''Sorry..'' She kissed his chest. ''Sorry..''
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:19 am

"It's alright Jas, don't be sorry..." He rubbed her back, trying to comfort her. "It's alright..." he said in a soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:54 am

She leaned against his chest. ''Do you think Thrax is going to be mad? If he ever finds out?''
Looking up at him. ''I mean... I was kinda angry when he cheated on me... '' She got out of his grip. Sitting against the wall. She sighed. ''It is all so difficult...'' She took her head in both hands.

''I love you. But i love Thrax too. And he keeps telling me that he misses me and loves me.. But what if we switch the roles. What if you where behind the wall now. And i was alone with Thrax.. I mean. I can see you touch you.. Now i only hear Thrax. Maby it was the same with Poca back than.. If we where in the same room with just the three of us.. Maby than he would have chosen Poca...'' She sighed once again.

''Sorry i am rambeling.'' She smiled slight.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:17 pm

''Do you think Thrax is going to be mad? If he ever finds out?'' He sighed. "I dunno Jas, we'll cross that bridge when or if we come to it... It'll be rough.

''I mean... I was kinda angry when he cheated on me... '' Aladdin looked at her, surprised. "I didn't know he cheated on you... When was this?" She continued saying her thoughts and concerns outloud, and he listened intently.

"It's alright, feel free to ramble." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:38 pm

She shivered. ''He cheated on me with Poca. But he appoligised and i forgave him. Because he really was sorry.'' Standing up. ''I was mad but i never told him. I just kept cool so he wouldn't be hurt.'' She looked up at Aladdin and smiled ''Thank you''

She hugged him once again. ''Thank you for being here for me.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)   Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite animal in the Rooms yet; A Bunny. ;)
Page 1 of 1