10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spending time with family and grandparents in my holiday time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

Spending time with family and grandparents in my holiday time  Empty
PostSubject: Spending time with family and grandparents in my holiday time    Spending time with family and grandparents in my holiday time  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:01 am

Before I forget it I wanted to tell you that I will be away from tomorrow till the 24th October. I have holidays now and my best friend comes tomorrow to spent some time with me. After that I'm driving home to my parents and then to my grandparents. I try to be on as much as I can, but I want to spend really much time with them too.

I saw my family only for short weekends till now. So I want to do something with my little sister, have fun with my brother (who will leave home in November, too) and make something with my parents and just chill out. Just forget work and school and get some new energy.

The last week I'm with my grandparents whom I only see a few times in the whole year. So I'll be busy there, too. They are so happy to see me. And I'm happy that I can go to them.

I'm always taking my Laptop with me so I'm able to get on when I have time for it. I hope it's okay, and I'm definitely back on 24th October in the evening.

~Love you all Henny I love you (Henrike aka CountessCain)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Spending time with family and grandparents in my holiday time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spending time with family and grandparents in my holiday time    Spending time with family and grandparents in my holiday time  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:26 am

Totally understandable, no worries, have a great time with your family! Smile
Back to top Go down

Spending time with family and grandparents in my holiday time
Page 1 of 1