10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. Empty
PostSubject: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:02 am

(OOC: Random title is random)

Jasmine woke up ''Lilo?'' She wispered. Opening her eyes she noticed that Lilo wasn't there. Instead she saw a figure she knew. Thrax...
Jasmine starred at him. Unsure what to do. She slowly backed away in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:24 am

Thrax opened his eyes. He was facing the wall. He knew he was in a different room, because of the annoying head ache he had from the gas. He rolled around to see his new roommate and noticed the one person he didn't want to see backing away Shit.... He got up but then stopped. This wasn't going to be easy and they both knew it. "Um hey?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:03 am

''Hey...'' Seeing his expression. ''Look I'm sorry..'' She stood up sighing. ''Let's just start all over? I don't want too make you feel bad or anything.'' Looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:15 am

[OOC: .... awkward turtle...]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:25 am

"Jas I'm fine. Really don't worry about it. Aladdin and I already talked about it and were fine. I think we might actually be friends. Which is kinda odd once you think about it." He smiled a little, still feeling a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:43 pm

She smiled. ''I'm glad to hear that.'' Letting out a slight sigh. ''So how have you been doing? I know it sounds weird to ask..'' She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:19 am

The awkwardness quickly faded, and now they were back to the way things used to be, kinda. "Well I was roomed with Aladdin, then I think maybe Lilo, I dont really remember when I was roomed with her. But the last person was roomed with was Cindy. I got to talk to Lilo threw the wall in my last room tho."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:12 pm

''I was roomed with Lilo last. And with Anastasia. How was Cindy doing?'' She asked
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:52 pm

"She was okay. She had nasty cuts on her legs. Just like the one Aladdin had on his arms" he thought back to wounds. Both painful and brought upon them in a terrible way.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:14 pm

She widen her eyes. ''Aladdin too? What had happend?'' Jasmine asked. She was concerned about them. Missing Aladdin.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:26 am

"He hurt his arms pretty bad. I wrapped it up so it should be good by now. Sadly I didn't have the proper supplies to make sure." He looked at Jas and smiled, "Don't worry I'm sure he'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:10 am

She smiled back. ''I hope so. How have you been? Like yourself.'' She asked standing up walking next to the wall letting her hand slide aside the wall.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:01 am

His smiled faded, "Um well after our break up I tried to talk to Pocahontas, but she wasn't having it. So I'm just trying to find something to keep me going. Its hard and I have no idea where to turn to now." He sighed, "I wish she would take me back, but I don't deserve her. I know that."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:49 am

She started to feel guilty. ''I'm sure you'll find your way..'' She let one hand on his shoulder. Smiling soft. ''Poca must been having troubles herself..'' She said unsure what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:54 am

"Jas, I think we both knew our relationship wasn't the best thing. I mean we both had fun and it was nice having someone to care about, but we weren't supposed to end up together. You got Aladdin, and I'm trying to get Pocahontas back. The drama was a sign that we needed to move on," He smiled and nudge her, "And we both did. A part of me is always going to care about you tho, just in a different way."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:03 am

She nodded ''I know, But still you should not presure Poca. I know you love her. But she might feel like a back up plan. Because if i was poca. And you would not choose me in te first place. And after we slept togethere just go back to your girlfriend. I would feel used. And than the second chance would be far away...''

Last edited by Jasmine on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:07 am

"I know, I'm just trying to get over her. I don't want her to get hurt again, so I need to get out of her life. But its hard."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:54 am

She listened to him. ''You're strong. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll find somebody else..''
Jasmine was unsure what to say. She felt slightly akward.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:04 pm

He wanted to change the subject, "So, how was rooming with Lilo? She said you guys were really close."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:48 am

''Yes Lilo is a really nice girl. Very smart. We had met before we came here. '' She smiled. Sitting against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:44 pm

"Really I didn't know that. How did you guys no each other before here?" He layed on his stomach, but still kept eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:36 am

Jasmine smiled. ''Well we met during a wam arabian night.'' She smiled. ''She was all alone. And we spent some time togethere. And well..So it went.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Thrax was interested in this story. He knew Jasmine had a rough past, but an interesting one at that, "How old were you?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:29 pm

She shook her head. ''It happend not long after I was kidnapped.'' Looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:58 am

"Do you know what happened to her after you got kidnapped?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:16 am

''We are talking about Lilo right? She got kidnapped too...'' Jasmine sighed. ''It's sad to find all youre loved once in here instead of seeing them on the television. I mean I don't want to see them cry but atleast they are free.'' Running one hand through her hair. ''Though maby some people do deserve too be here?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:36 pm

"Lilo hasn't really opened up towards me, I haven't known her that long. So is weird hearing stuff about her." He bit his lip, "Ya I miss my sister, but I'm glad she isn't here. I hope she never comes." He herd her say, ''Though maby some people do deserve too be here?'' "I'm not sure if anyone should be here. God thats a hard question. Well do you think some people deserve to be here?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:45 pm

"I do, but that is just me." She said running her hands through her hair. "Some people have for example killed. I mean if you are an hhired assaSin it doesn't matter if you are good deep inside, but you kill other people. Think about it. You are a doctor you might not have done everything perfect in youre life, but you did not kill people because you were paid to."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:20 pm

"But I still killed people Jas. If they didn't pay me I would kill them. So I guess I deserve to be here." He hated saying that, but if that was the case, he was guilty.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:22 pm

She looked down. "You did it to survive. If they did not pay you , you would not get money and without money you would not be able to get food." She shook her head. "You don't deserve to be here."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:48 am

(OOC: Sorry I havent been on. I'm slammed with stuffed!)

He smiled at her, "Thanks Jasmine. I don't think you should be here either. You were forced to be with that guy. I would of found a way to kill that son of a bitch to."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:15 am

(OOC: It's allright gurl! Don't worry ^^)

She grinned. ''Well he is dead anyway so it doesn't matter. He made his way to hell allready.'' Jasmine said joking. ''But thanks.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:11 pm

He laughed, "Ya guys like that deserve to goto hell." To bad were in hell to he thought after that. "So after he got killed, where did you go? Did you just escape and wandered around for a while?" He didn't remember them talking about this before, but maybe they did.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:17 pm

She looked up at the ceiling. "After i got out, i tried to build up a new lifee. Start all over you know. With the money I erhm.. Stole. I found this cheap little apartment. And another name." She looked back at Thrax. "I have spent like one month there until I was kidnapped."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:46 am

"What was the name you used? And that must of been scary trying to survive like that." he grabbed her hand, "I know how you feel running around, trying to get by on the minimum, and always thinking someone is watching you behind your back. I spent years feeling this way, until I got here."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:32 am

''I used the name Jiquelyn.'' She looked at her hand. Than looking back to Thrax. She smiled weak at him. ''I am sorry you know how it feels.. But we are here now. And the only who is watching us is the villain.. And we are sort of free, I mean.. We got our own room with as far as I can see everything that a human needs. Besides luxe furniture.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:55 am

he laughed a little, "Ya this is true. And its nice to have someone to talk to so you don't go crazy." When she looked down at their hands, he felt a little weird, but it wasn't like he was hitting on her or anything. It was more for comfort than anything.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:03 am

She smiled. ''You won't go crazy I am sure.'' Letting go off his hand. She walked arround the room. ''Besides there are also people behind the walls.'' She knocked on one wall. Before walking back to Thrax. ''So you are never roomed ''alone'' ''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:32 pm

He got up as well, "Ya on this side is Kenai," eh walked towards the right then touched the wall, "Then over here is Poca," again he walked to the other wall then touched it, but then lingered for a second.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:00 am

She watched him walk from wall to wall. As he stayed at poca's side. Jasmine smiled soft. ''You still love her don't you?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:28 am

Thrax gave a weak smile and thought for a moment. "I'll always love Poca in some way.... Just like I will always love you... But Poca and I have alot of history together,and maybe someday we can be together again. But The only thing that matters is her happiness, even though we are suck in this hell hole, I want her to be in heaven." He turned around and came close to Jasmine putting he's claw on her face, looking into her eyes, and with a smile said "I want her to be happy, like I want you to be happy. Everything happends for a reason. And sometimes we need to take the good with the bad a realize that if someone you love is happy, then you should be happy to."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:50 am

She smiled soft and nodded. ''You are right, Have you told Poca you still love her the way you do now?'' She felt his claw touching her cheek. Looking back into his eyes. ''I understand.'' Jasmine nodded again.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:45 am

(I'm going to reply to this really fast!)

He let his claw drop, "I've kinda told her, but I think I should tell her what I just told you," He started walking towards the wall, but was cut short when the gas started coming under the door. It was to late. He looked back at Jasmine and fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.   Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones. Empty

Back to top Go down

Leave the bad times behind and replace them for some good ones.
Page 1 of 1