10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother.

Go down 
+2
Thrax*
Jane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother. Empty
PostSubject: Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother.   Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:13 pm

He's okay, but I know that he needs some extra strength!

So he transferred from the high school I graduated from because he was bullied relentlessly there. At this new school, everything has been wonderful for him. Even the football coach walked by him, and even though the season had already started recruited him to the varsity team.

My brother has been working extremely hard (he hasn't ever played sports, he just runs with me sometimes), and everyone has been positive and encouraging even the coach.

However, yesterday he came home wanting to quit. What was this sudden change in him? Well, there's this guy I guess who was on the team, but sitting on the sidelines and he was a real ass to my brother, and I have it in my mind to beat the kid up. But my brother is 6 foot 4 inches tall (1.9m I think xD) and 230 pounds (104 kg - lol for everyone over in Europe)... (Oh and of course by football, I mean American Football, not soccer (which you alll call football apparently. xD) So with him being so tall, it would look really, REALLY dumb for his small older sister to come scream at this kid. xD

ANYWAY as you can probably tell, my brother is kind of giant. But he is a really gentle giant, and people seem to find it easy to pick on him because he doesn't generally fight back. I tried to give him a pep talk this morning (as did my mother and father). But I am really worried for him, I don't want this ONE kid to ruin what has been overal wonderful for him.

I'm certain he's doing this for a reason! The football coach would have never recruited a person who has never played football before to the varsity team, after the season had already begun (with a large team) if he hadn't seen something in him.

So please, can you pray for him, or like I said, if you don't do that, just think extra positive thoughts his way today. I don't want him to quit- I want him to succeed and to handle this bully in a positive, gentle, but firm way (it says somewhere in the Bible that being kind to your enemies is like pouring hot coals on their head, and I reminded him of that this morning xD Also I told him to be brave like Frodo Baggins - when he pointed out that Sam Gamgee carried Frodo, I said... Well be brave like Sam then. Oh my, I love that my brother is kind of geeky like I am xD).

Thanks guys!! <33
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother.   Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:40 am

I'LL PRAY FOR HIM!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother.   Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:17 am

Wow, tall guy :O I'll pray for him, hun. That one jerk can't just ruin a wonderful new school for your brother. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother.   Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:00 am

I'll pray for him!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother.   Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:43 am

I send him, and you, all the positive thoughts which I can!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother.   Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:34 am

I'll pray for him... [well I'm not sure excatly what I do but I'll do it x3]
He'll be in my thoughts <33
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother.   Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray (think good thoughts if that's what you do x3) for my little brother.
Page 1 of 1