10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand?

Go down 
+2
Dimitri
Jane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand?   Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:04 am

I'm making a video, but unfortunately the one audio clip I need from Treasure Planet cuts out so I can't hear it on my copy. T_T

Could someone please render just a small clip for me and send it my way? I'd be eternally grateful.

It's the scene where Jim asks Silver after their little boat ride. "So how'd that happen anyway." and Silver looks at his hand and says "You give up a few things chasing a dream."

Or whatever, I need Silver's line there, if someone wanted to render the clip and send it to me I would be SOSOSOSOSOSOSO grateful you don't even know. <33
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand?   Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 am

I still haven't downloaded the movie yet. Sorry.. hope you find it <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand?   Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:07 am

Would really love to give you the line, but I only have the movie in German...
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand?   Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:56 am

I have it in pretty good quality, but it's split up into like 7 parts :l Which I hate. I've been trying to keep my eyes open for TP to be in good quality in one or two parts. 7 is just a pain in the butt. If need be, I'll render it all together and upload it to Megaupload or something.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand?   Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:39 am

I JUST CHECKED AND MINE HAS AUDIO! Very Happy I'll find the part you want and send it to you ^^ I'm rendering it right now! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand?   Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:01 am

i have it to if u need me to send it to you
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand?   Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:30 am

HERE YOU GO! Very Happy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b58h6j
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand?   Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone with a good copy of Treasure Planet give me a hand?
Page 1 of 1