10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone know a good song to match this video im making?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

Anyone know a good song to match this video im making? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know a good song to match this video im making?   Anyone know a good song to match this video im making? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:00 pm

For a video I am making

:-)

Wendy is completely alone now and Jim had a brother but no one ever knew what his name was so..... :-P
I brought Flynn into Wendy's past so maybe if he gets kid napped Wendy will actually know someone cause Jim is dead so now she is alone but anyways here is his story I need a good song for it

Ok sibling rivalry is beyond Flynn and Jim

Flynn being a wanderer, a thief, and a liar, and a bit of a ladies man wanted everything his brother had his brother grew up with the happy lifestyle of living at the Inn. While Flynn left when he was 18 and never looked back he was so jealous of his brother it was always Jim this Jim that never Flynn. Flynn was the oldest of the brothers but when Jim was born he got all the attention leaving Flynn in the dirt . Flynn decided to visit home mainly to mooch off his family and eat have a place to stay annoy his little brother but then he saw Wendy .... "Wow" Flynn exclaimed "What is my brother doing with a sweet thing like you" Part of loving Wendy was because his brother had her but he also felt attracted to her at same time. Jim seeing the way he was acting told him he was not wanted here to leave! Mrs. Hawkins yelled at him and Flynn was gone ....

and thats where im ending the video :-) so anyone have ideas on a jealous type song or just something that matches that ....
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know a good song to match this video im making?   Anyone know a good song to match this video im making? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:27 pm

well i don't know if it matches the story line but I love this song so maybe it'll work

Edit: Plus the line "Now all my friends are gone" really fits what you're talking about
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know a good song to match this video im making?   Anyone know a good song to match this video im making? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:40 pm

hmmm i love it i may use it im still searching :-) this is so hard im making the video kind of with a

mean I hate your guts brother kind of feeling lol
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know a good song to match this video im making?   Anyone know a good song to match this video im making? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:00 pm

i found one!! thank you esme though!!!

:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know a good song to match this video im making?   Anyone know a good song to match this video im making? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a good song to match this video im making?
Page 1 of 1