10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?

Go down 
+11
Eric
xLilo
Cinderella
Jasmine
Kayla
Sinbad
Wendy
Aurora
Anya
Anastasia
Snow White
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? Empty
PostSubject: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:47 pm

I'm just posting this as a question, because well depending on wifi who knows how often I'll be on in the morning. School for me starts on the 24th, and if I'm lucky I'll have wifi in some of the buildings. If that's the case then I'll be on pretty much as often as I am now, if not then I'll be on in the late afternoon to late night probably.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:51 pm

I start this coming Thursday, the 25th.
I will be on after 2pm EST. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:29 pm

My school starts September 6th and I won't be able to get on until 3 in the afternoon
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Well, I have a computer and internet in school so I will be on pretty often Wink Maybe not all of the breaks but pretty often I think Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:00 pm

I am not in school but I been working like crazy so I will get on as much as i possibly can :-)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:58 pm

I have internet on my phone and there is a internet connection everywhere at my school.
So I will be able to get online pretty much all the time.
But I won't. I will try to be less active, if I need to focuse on school.
And I will probably be on more during the day instead of during the night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:09 pm

I start university on September 18th, so I will be on pretty much all the time til then, except when Im sorting out university stuff. But also, Im english, so my times will be different to yours. I'll be asleep a lot xD Then when I get there, itl depend on lecture times <3
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:48 pm

I start monday the 29th I will see how much i can go online because this is my exam year.
I have internet on my phone. So in the breaks i can go online. But i won't be online till very late like now XD because if i go to bed at 2 am and i have to get up at 6:30 am my body won't like that XD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:53 am

School starts Thursday the 25th for me, but I won't really be able to be on as much because I will have school work and house work to do and that's got to come before this :/ Saturdays I'll be visiting my bf unless he's got Police Cadet stuff he has to do. So, I won't be on a whole lot if I'm really tired when I get home Saturday.

I'll be on as often as I can because I really don't want Cindy to die Sad So yeah, I'll try to be on when I can.There maybe some mornings that I can be on too, so I know that Ylva is on to RP with.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:50 am

Hmm... Mmh. I'm doing a vocational training... Which means I'm working or going to school for some weeks. But in October I have three weeks holiday! YAY! Razz But I'll be away the most time of it...
As long as I work or go to school I'll be on as much as I can!
I'm doing this nearly half a year now... Shocked I'm exhausted... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:52 am

i usually get off work at 8pm central or 11:15 pm when i start work varies I am so tired when I get home so i usually pass out but on my days off soon I will stay online all day
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:54 am

My new year of school begin the 9th september, and I don't know my schedule, so don't know xD
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:59 am

OOH you're lucky! I'm jealous! Wink
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:44 am

Classes for me doesn't start till September 5th.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:09 am

School started for me on Monday and it's already had a big impact on my activeness. I alway feel exhausted when I come home so I hardly feel like actually rping (except I have to on some sites since I run two rps) and to top it off, I'm kind of dealing with some emotional issues in my life right now.. I really don't want Punz to die but I'm having a hard time balancing everything right now. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:19 am

Oh I'm sorry Punz, life can be a real pain in the butt sometimes. Ok a lot of the time, and then when you add school on top of that it adds to the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:23 am

Yes, sure does. Plus, because I'm in Drama I have to practice for districts and the upcoming play! So that'll take up another big chunk of time. I'm thinking I might have to leave a few roleplays.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:33 am

If you have to leave a few roleplays to concentrate on school, don't worry about it. Easier said then done, I know and if you can work it out with the moderaters of the forums/rps then go for it. I've been in Drama before in high school so I kinda know what you're up against, just do whatever you're comfortable doing. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:37 am

Yeah.. >.< I feel bad leaving roleplays though but I don't want to be an inactive member... >.< Yeah, thanks for understanding. Smile
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:43 am

No problem, and yeah being inactive could lead to some surprising things happening to your character XD It's up to you though, and hey the first week of school is always the hardest so you may be able to find a balance as you go along. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:52 am

Yeah, luckily it's my senior year!! Very Happy But then I'm moving and getting a job so.. That might not help my activeness.. >.> Though both my roomates aren't on anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:16 am

School starts sept 7th for me and i know i cant get on this forum at school as the school blocks it :/
So ill be on when school finishes at 4pm but i doubt ill go on straight from school... just in the evenings ill be able to check the forum. Obviously if im out or busy with work it will be less. And definately less than right now where im still on holidays Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:03 pm

school has started for me ><

so i wont get internet until 4EST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?   Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on? Empty

Back to top Go down

Since School is starting, what times are you going to be on?
Page 1 of 1