10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D Empty
PostSubject: EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D   EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:39 am

Why did I have to wake up???? I had a dream that I was at the 10 Doors hostel meeting thing, and that I got to see all of you! (even though I can't even go IRL XD) But it was AWESOME! I remember being like where the heck am I? And then I recognized Ylva right away... And then BAM everything clicked. We were all meeting each other, but I didn't sleep long enough to meet everyone. T.T But I met Jasmine, Anya, Eric, Fagin, and Dimitri. Those are the ones I remember in particular. Then we were all having fun by acting out scenes that we had done in the RP, using ourselves in place of our character. It was so much fun! I want to continue that dream some time.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D   EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:07 am

At least you had a nice dream, I dreamed that there was a Zombie Apocalypse and I was the only person alive. Part of the dream I was running across the street with Frodo Baggins from LOTR chasing me as a zombie mind you. I ran to this house where Elrond lived and was knocking on his door demanding that he open the door, I had been told earlier in the dream that Elrond was the only person who could save people from zombieness. Just as Frodo was about to attack me, Elrond opened the door and stopped hm before turning him back into a hobbit. I found out right after that Elrond could only save one person from being zombiefied and that was when more zombies decided to attack. I woke up right after.....yeeah I have vivid dreams....and it probably didn't help that I watched The Walking Dead before I went to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D   EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:57 am

LOTR FTW! Very Happy That is a freaking awesome hilarious dream. Scary for you when you're dreaming it, but entertaining nontheless! I have very vivid dreams too; I wake up and remember 4 different dreams, can quote them perfectly, name little details, vivid colors.. XD It makes dreaming very fun, unless of course you have a nightmare then it just SUCKS. -.-
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D   EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:03 am

Ah I really hope I can go to that meeting! that would be SO EPIC! Aladdin, that had to be the best dream ever!
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D   EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:07 am

It WAS! Very Happy I just wish I was asleep long enough to meet everyone. And the reenacting of the scenes was awesome. SUPER EPIC! Very Happy I can't go. -.- I don't have the money or time to fly over to England Sad
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D   EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:31 am

Aww I never remember any of my dreams being 10 doors related v.v
But it sounds great xD
Shame you can't come to the actual one... maybe one of the days they can set up something with webcams so you can still say hi to everyone x3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D   EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:40 am

I was actually thinking about that, a group video chat thingymabob. That would be fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D   EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D Empty

Back to top Go down

EPIC 10 DOORS DREAM :D
Page 1 of 1