10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...

Go down 
+2
Dimitri
Kida
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... Empty
PostSubject: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:40 am

In it Kida, Ariel, Sinbad, Anya, Eric, Jane, Dimitri, Lilo, Megara, and Esmeralda were in a sort of 'Ten Doors' reunion show where it was revealed that everything was actually a soap opera and none of it was real. Also, the other characters were killed off slowly and in the final episode, Phoebus turned completely nice and was suddenly cured of his schizophrenia and stabbed the Villain but when the Villain was dying he shot Phoebus and they both died while everyone was able to escape. At the very end jane and Dimitri got married, Odette was their bridesmaid, and they both adopted Lilo. Kida Ariel and Sinbad decided to all live together and that they could share Ariel, Meg went back to being a prostitute and married a rich client who treated her well. Esmeralda left with her baby and made a new life for herself.

I know that my dreams are weird...

OH! And then all of the characters commented about their roles.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 am

10 doors: the soap opera!
I can imagine it now.. being filmed before and live studio audience and having really cheesy jokes xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:17 am

It was more like the spanish soap operas where you can't go two minutes without drama and every episode ends in a cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:22 am

Yes well I'm just imagining a crack version now xDD

Cindy to the Villain: I'm pregnant... and you're the father
Audience: le gasp :O

... yes i'm kind of tired right now XD
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:23 am

That sounds like a really interesting dream.

You want to share Ariel? What a nice solution xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Kida

Kida

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:25 am

@Sinbad Yeah, they all had a threesome and lived happily ever after in a nice house by the mountains... (my mind... What is wrong with it...)
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Actually, some times I do imagine how epic 10 Doors would be as an actual book (thrilogy or something) or a TV series xD (But mostly I just think about the book xD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 am

ooc: awww what happened to Wendy did i die ahhhh :-( but omg how epic would 10 doors be as a show oh my God oooo what if we edited it like a show like really good editing!!! we can all voice our characters!!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:29 am

Dimitri wrote:
Yes well I'm just imagining a crack version now xDD

Cindy to the Villain: I'm pregnant... and you're the father
Audience: le gasp :O

... yes i'm kind of tired right now XD
LOL! That made me laugh so hard X'D
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:26 am

@Wendy: I swear I didn't see your post before now o.o But I have already started planning a 10 Doors crossover series Shocked We won't be voicing our own characters though, seeing as the dubbing will be really a lot of work, and not everyone is into dubbing, plus the ones with male characters would struggle... xD I will put an audition ^^
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:27 am

Awwe, I want to dub Cindy ._. But awesome idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:28 am

Well, you could always audition for the part xD We'll need lots of voice actors ._.''
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 am

Omg, yay! 8D I'll totally audition! I want to be Cindy!!! X3 I'm way too connected to her to let someone else voice her X'D lol I can voice other people too if needed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:15 am

Aw well obviously me being Dimitri would fail miserably, what with the english accent and the whole not being male part Razz
The only person I could really audition for is Jane as I'm english. But i would most likely suck at it from my many attempts at trying to fandub scenes with her in the movies xD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 am

Well, I can do Ariel XD I've been told I do her really well X3 (I just can't sing ._.)
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:06 pm

i can dub Wendy I can make a perfect voice for her :-)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:56 am

I'm really protective of my Dimitri now xDD
I'm guessing its the same for you guys and your characters... so whoever did the voices I would want to know about Razz
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:49 am

Sure ^^ You can help me decide if you want ^^ Whenever I find someone willing to dub Dimitri who is in my opinion good enough, I will tell you about it and you can make the final decision ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...   Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away... Empty

Back to top Go down

Had an interesting Ten Doors dream while I was away...
Page 1 of 1