10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Had a 10 Doors Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Had a 10 Doors Dream Empty
PostSubject: Had a 10 Doors Dream   Had a 10 Doors Dream EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:06 am

So I was Cinderella--- but not I was me. Uh, I can't explain it I guess it makes sense in dream logic but I (Cinderella xD) was pregnant.

We were all free and all hanging out at the public library in my small town (lol) when we all decided to go to the city for the day.

I don't quite remember how we got there, but we all got there really fast. So me and Esme were both pregnant and we go wandering off alone and we end up in the playground of my old middle school, and there, there's this door covered by a bunch of weeds (this is IRL but it appeared in my dream) and all the kids always wonder where it goes.

So me and Esme walk down this tunnel and reach the door, we open it and go in and suddenly we're in these underground tunnels and after walking around for a while we started to get chased by these huge beasts because we were in these sewers now and we were running along and this lady came along and saved us.

So this old lady led us back to her place in the tunnels, but as it turns out she was actually this old lady that finds lost children and makes them her slaves, plus she was being a real jerk about the fact that we were both pregnant.

So me and Esme are stuck in this underground place being a slave to this old lady and then she decided she was going to kill our babies so me and Esme decided to escape... We made our plans and when she was sleeping we stole the key and ran out the door, but the creepy flying sewer beasts were still out there and we ran and ran and finally we jumped down this hole.

We fell out of the sky back into the city, but now it looked like something out of Cool World and we kept falling and falling, hitting buildings (but not hurting) and we started hitting flags and stuff until we landed on this really soft canvas overhang because we landed in a marketplace.

Then we had to meet up with the rest of the gang (Dimitri, Aladdin, Odette, Jasmine, and Lilo were there) but I woke up.

It is definitely one of the most strange dreams I've had in a while. o.O
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Had a 10 Doors Dream   Had a 10 Doors Dream EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:36 am

LOL talk about wierd but get this ok my dream last night was interesting :-D

well somehow i magicly made it to some wierd place and for some odd reason me and jim were in a laundry mat Very Happy but there was a bunch of rooms in the back an his family owned it or something an he went there once in a while for some free time so he had me meet him there we talked then left after we left he owned a nice red car or something an idk what we were thinking but while driving he looked at me was not watching road at all an crashed but we magically poofed and my friends were in our place and then my other friend came running i heard a scream!! omg!! an he panicked but not over car wreck it was cause he had to amuptate his toe Very Happy lol dont laugh
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Had a 10 Doors Dream   Had a 10 Doors Dream EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:26 pm

LOL! Haha Wendy. xD

I love having Disney related dreams, don't you? xDD They get so wierd sometimes. lol
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Had a 10 Doors Dream   Had a 10 Doors Dream EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:27 pm

LOL mine i was like uhhhhhhh what ok what!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a 10 Doors Dream   Had a 10 Doors Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

Had a 10 Doors Dream
Page 1 of 1