10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view! Empty
PostSubject: Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!   Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Okay, so when I took a nap today, I had a 10 Doors Dream:

I was Cinderella, and John/Villain had taken us all to a lovely new hotel, with a beautiful view of a lake and forests. We all had slips of paper that told us what rooms we would be staying in and who with.

Ariel and Sinbad were together, and for some reason, Sinbad wanted me to come along and room with them.

I was like, "Whoa, no, I think you're confused." But he acted all charming like he does with every girl (except Cindy Rolling Eyes) He offered me his arm and practically dragged me to the room.

When we got there, Ariel got upset that I was there and Sinbad started saying, "Well, she followed me! What the hell are you doing here?" and was getting all upset.

I defended myself and said "You're the one who wanted me here and dragged me here!" I said.

He was like "Whatever." Then him and Ariel started making out and were getting a little too hot and I was like "Can't you guys wait until I leave them room?!" Then I decided to go talk to John to figure out a different room to be in.

So, I went into another room, and all of a sudden I was Ariel. Not Ariel that's with Sinbad, but a different Ariel (confusing, yes?) I still had, had the relationship with John, but I wasn't pregnant and apparently I was a famous painter, because John had called up my agent and had some canvas and paints sent over to my room so I could paint.

I was going to paint a sunset on the lake, but to really get it, I had needed to take a picture of it, so I went to the shop in the hotel to get a camera, but the guy at the shop said they were closed, even though the lights were on and the doors were open.

Anyways, we had a task and our task was to get money from other guests (actual guests). How? He didn't say, but that was our task to stay alive.

I had actually convinced someone to stay at the hotel. I also thought of painting pictures to make money.

And that's basically it.

Oh the rooms were nice with beds and little kitchenettes XD It was really lovely, I think there was a loft too. XD

And windows!! 8D

And that was my latest 10 Doors Dream.

Last edited by Cinderella on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!   Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Wow, that is epic! I can't believe Ariel and Sinbad would make out in front of you (actually yes I can). That's cool that you were a painter, and that the Villian was your agent! Hehe cheers
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!   Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:26 pm

@Snow, He wasnt' my agent, he just called my agent XD It's pretty confusing. lol
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!   Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Ahh, I see (in an undertone) would have been funnier if he had been your agent. JK! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!   Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Lol you're right, it would have been XD But he wasn't. I was just surprised that I went from Cinderella to Ariel O.o It was weird lol
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!   Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:54 pm

That would be super confusing! I'd be like what the heck? Man I can only imagine how weird it must have felt waking up.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!   Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:44 am

@Snow, Yeah, my thoughts exactly XD I was like, "...Why was Sinbad so nice to me??? And why did I turn into Ariel?? @_@"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!   Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:55 am

Oh my Shocked
That made me laugh so bad.
When he was being nice to Cindy I thought "Is he trying to get in a threesome or something? But why with Cindy?"
And then when Ariel and Sinbad started making out in front of her... I couldn't stop laughing. I could totally picture it in my head xD

But it's weird that you are always someone else in your dreams. First Meg, and now you turned into Ariel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!   Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:58 am

@Sinbad XDDD You can picture it, BUT I HAVE A CLEAR MEMORY OF IT XDD

Yeah, I know! I keep turning into different people o.O I was Cindy in the beginning of the dream, then Ariel (but not Ariel that loved Sinbad ?????) It's waay too confusing @_@ The thing is, I actually do paint o.o
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!   Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:30 am

@Cindy Lol, that's true xD

You do sometimes use Ariel to represent yourself. Maybe the Ariel you turned into was actually you in disney version?
I have no idea, I just find it funny to guess what the reason could be xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!   Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:34 am

@Sinny I was thinking the same thing XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!   Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another 10 Doors Dream, with a lovely view!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Discussing the RP-
Jump to: