10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to Kill these Spiders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Time to Kill these Spiders Empty
PostSubject: Time to Kill these Spiders   Time to Kill these Spiders EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:55 am

Over the night, Cody had tried to kill of the spiders that would climb onto his mother and the new girl that Cody hasn't met yet. He took off his shoe and pushed the spider off of his mother before it got a chance to bite her. The spider smashed into the wall and was crushed to death with Cody's shoe. So far, Cody killed six spiders. But he didn't know which spiders were poisoned. So he continued to kill of the spiders.

He saw a black one climbing on the new girl. Cody rushed over to her side and pushed the spider away from her. The spider grew angry and started chasing Cody around the room. Cody had a shoe in his hand. He threw it at the spider that was chasing him. But he missed it.

"Dang it! Now what?"As he was running, he managed to step on one of the spiders. "Just three more to go." Cody kept running around the room. He was surprised that his mother didn't hear him. Why wasn't she awake to save him. But it didn't matter, he had to try to protect her.

He stepped on another spider with his feet that still had a shoe on. So this means there's two spiders left. But where was the other one. It was probably hiding somewhere. "Oh god! Where is it?"

Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Time to Kill these Spiders   Time to Kill these Spiders EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 am

Then in the corner of his eye, he saw the spider climbing onto the wall crawling towards his mother.

"No! You can't take her!" Cody took off his other shoe and threw it towards the spider. It directly hit it killing it off quickly. Great! Now Cody doesn't have another shoe to stop the last spider. The angry spider speeded towards Cody showing it's fangs at him. Boy! It did not look too happy. Cody leaned against the wall while the one spider walked towards him. Cody looked to the side of him seeing the shoe with a crushed spider he threw was on the floor. Cody slowly bended over to grab the shoe. As the spider was close to Cody's feet and was about to bite him, Cody dropped the shoe on it and used his feet to stomp on the shoe crushing the spider.

Cody took a couple a deep breaths and sat down leaning against the wall. He did it! He saved his mother. Cody smiled to himself feeling proud. The villain couldn't stop him and his mother with poisoned spiders and other horrible tortures they had to face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Time to Kill these Spiders   Time to Kill these Spiders EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:20 am

{I didnt know there was a certain amount of spiders XD I thought we were just infested!}

Kayla awoke, still a bit drowzy from the sleeping gas, when she did, everything was slightly blurry but she could clearly see the outlines of black spiders... all dead. Kayla's eyes widened in shock. Backing away slowly, she clasped her hand to her mouth. "Oh... my... god..." She mouthed. Looking around, she noticed another dark haired woman asleep and a small blonde haired boy. "You did this?! You killed these creatures...?" It was quite painful, given the vast amount of them to see them all mistreated in this way... they were a creature of this world and had as much right to be here as we did... yet, now, they were dead. Kayla sighed and looked towards the boy... he was only young. "Are you alright there? I'm Kayla, what's your name?" She smiled as much as she could, given the massacre that had occurred there.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Time to Kill these Spiders   Time to Kill these Spiders EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:59 am

Cody looked over at the girl that woken up. He nodded his head while bending over to get his shoes off the floor. "I had to kill them. One of them was a poisoned spider." Cody sat down to slip his shoes onto his feet. Then he looked up at Kayla and smiled. "I'm Cody. And that's my mother Jane who's sleeping over there." He pointed to where his mother was. How could she sleep through all this was kinda odd. "It's nice to meet you Kayla."
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Time to Kill these Spiders   Time to Kill these Spiders EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:47 am

Kayla nodded but was still slightly upset by the large killing of the spiders. Shrugging it off, she looked towards him with a slightly confused expression, the amount of children she had been around these past few days, it was becoming tiresome trying to make sure they were always alright. She was scared for them and could barely sleep whilst caring for them, thus, she was now utterly exhausted. "Nice to meet you too, Cody." She forced a smile before resting her head against the wall and shutting her eyes, she was so sleepy, she was actually becoming grateful for the sleeping gas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Kill these Spiders   Time to Kill these Spiders Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Kill these Spiders
Page 1 of 1