10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? Empty
PostSubject: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:19 am

Sinbad awoke as he felt something tickling his arm. He opened his eyes slowly. He saw something hairy crawl on his arm.
He pushed it away.
Then he sat up and looked around. At first he had thought he was still in the same room with Charlotte. But then he noticed another girl. Someone he knew.
"Cinderella?" he said surprised.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:35 am

Cinderella's eyes shot open when she felt something on her leg. She kicked it off and sat up. She looked and saw a huge spider hit the wall. She stared at it.

"Wow, that's a huge spider..." She said, before turning. "Sinbad?" She said, equally as surprised as him.

She jumped when she felt something on her hand. "Eeep!" She backhanded it off to see it was another spider.

"What the heck?" She asked, before looking around the room and seeing more spiders.

Her eyes widened. "Whoa..."

Last edited by Cinderella on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Sinbad watched as she woke up and pushed the spider away.
When he saw her eyes widening, he looked around. There were quite a lot of spiders. And they were all so huge. It was disgusting.
"What happened?" he asked as he raised for the floor. He wanted to make sure he wasn't sitting on any spiders.
"I haven't seen spiders in here before. At least not this huge."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Cinderella stood up as well. "You think it's another task from John?" She asked, looking at him then back at the spiders.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:21 pm

"Probably. He seems to be having fun with torturing on in every possible way," he sighed.
"But at least spiders aren't that bad."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Cinderella nodded. "Unless they're poisonous..." She added, trying to take in all of the spiders at once.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:30 pm

"Oh," he exclaimed. "I hadn't thought about that possibility of them being poisonous."
Sinbad looked around the room. How many were there? He could at least see 5. No, 6.
He saw one crawling on the floor right next to him.
He stomped on it with his heal.
"Eww," he said disgusted as he lifted he food from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Cinderella winced. She actually liked spiders...

But if there was a possibility of one going to kill her or Sinbad...

She might as well kill them...

Good thing I'm wearing shoes... She thought, before one came near her.

"Sorry!" She said, before stepping on it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Sinbad looked up at Cinderella as she stepped on a spider.
"If it's a problem for you to kill them, then I can deal with the rest," he suggested.
Then he walked over to another one and stepped on it.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Cinderella nodded. "Okay, sure. You do that... If one comes near me, then I'll kill it, but you do it... I feel so bad for them..." She said, moving to a corner.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:00 pm

"OKay, deal," he said before he started killing all the spiders he could see.
He found 4 more. Then he looked around.
"Can you see anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:11 pm

"I don't- YIPE!!" One landed on her head from the ceiling. "Get it off!" She screamed, before swatting it across the room.

She looked up at the ceiling, breathing hard. "There's another one up there! How many did he put in here?!"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Sinbad turned around in shock when he heard Cinderella scream.
"Don't scare me like that," he said relieved, when he saw she was okay.
He looked up at the ceiling.
"I'm not sure. But that one is too far away. We'll have to wait for it to come down on it's own."
He looked around the room.
"But I can't really see anymore. Maybe that's the last one."
Who is sick enough to put 9 spiders in the room?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:19 pm

"Sorry, tell the spiders not to land on my head then..." Cinderella said, still shaking a little from the spider on her head. She looked at her hands, and then the floor.

"Gross... Spider guts everywhere... I'm going to wash my hands..." She said, walk to the bathroom, trying not to slip on all of the spider guts.

"Geez!" She said, when she made it to the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:24 pm

"Okay, I'll wait and see if this last one will come down," he said as he kept a close eye on the spider on the ceiling.
It would be best to get rid of all of them as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:39 pm

"Okay." Cinderella said, going into the bathroom. She turned on the water of the bathtub and washed her hands.

"Actually, Sinbad, I think I'll take a shower... I can still feel the spider on my head." She said, before shutting the bathroom door.

She turned the shower head on and took off her clothes. She looked down at her stomach and smiled a little.

She got in the shower and sighed. The warm water felt good on her. She felt sad that so many spiders had to die though...

She hummed a little as she washed her hair. She looked up at the ceiling and froze.

There was a spider staring right at her.

"S-Sinbad...?" She said, before the spider jumped at her.

She screamed as she dodged the spider and landed on the other side of the bathtub.

"Sinbad! There's another one in here!" She screamed, trying to get out of the tub.

Last edited by Cinderella on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:57 pm

"Okay," he replied, when she said she'd take a shower.
He kept his eyes on the spider.
He turned around quickly when he heard Cinderella scream.
"I'm coming," he shouted as he hurried to the bathroom. He foot felt sticky and got stuck to the floor when he walked. It felt disgusting.
He crashed into the bathroom.
"Where is it?" he asked, still in shocked from the scream, and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Cinderella scrambled out of the bathtub and hid behind Sinbad. "On the edge of the bathtub!" She said, pointing to spider.

"It tried to jump on me!" She said, breathing hard behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:15 pm

"Okay, I'll get it."
Sinbad moved slowly towards the spider, trying not to make it move. He put his hands in front of him. He quickly captured the spider and flushed it out in the toilet.
"No need to be scared anymore," he said and turned around. "It's go-gone..."
Sinbad stared at her for a moment before he looked away.
"I should probably give you some privacy now."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:21 pm

She breathed a sigh of relief as she leaned against the door frame. "Thanks..."

When she saw his look her eyes widened, before she looked down. "Oh, um... Yeah, su-sure..." She said, looking away. She stepped back into the shower and closed the curtain.

"Thank you for the help." She said, from behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:29 pm

"You are welcome," he said before he left the room.
He waited in the other room. He tried to find the spider again. It was still in the ceiling.
He sighed. They'd have to wait for it to come down on it's own.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Cinderella finally felt clean enough to turn off the shower. She looked around the bathroom.

"Shoot, no towel... Should have checked that before getting in the shower..." She said, before she sat down in the bathtub.

Looks like I'll have to drip dry... She thought, bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Sinbad noticed that it had been a while since the sound of the running water had disappeared.
He walked over to the bathroom door and knocked lightly.
"Are you alright in there?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Sinbad wrote:
Sinbad watched as she woke up and pushed the spider away.
When he saw her eyes widening, he looked around. There were quite a lot of spiders. And they were all so huge. It was disgusting.
"What happened?" he asked as he raised for the floor. He wanted to make sure he wasn't sitting on any spiders.
"I haven't seen spiders in here before. At least not this huge."

[OOC: I read that as "hitting on any spiders" at first, I was thinking, "Yeah, sinbad would probably seduce a spider if all of the girls in this RP died. XD Or he'd take John from behind. Razz]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:41 pm

[OOC: Wait, we're switching rooms already? Just a side thought... Haha, this was a funny one to read XD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:43 pm

{OOC: @Aladdin XDDD lmao you really made me laugh with that comment XDDD}

Cinderella looked up at the door. "I'm fine, there's just no towel in here, so I'm trying to drip dry..." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:50 pm

{OOC: lol Aladdin xD I actually had to change that sentence. First I had written "He wanted to make sure he wasn't sitting on anyone." But everyone thought it sounded like I was afraid I was sitting on a person xD }

"Oh, okay," he said and walked a little away from the door. "Just take your time then."
He sat down on the floor while he waited. He looked at his foot. He really hoped he'd be able to wash away the disgusting spider guts soon.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:54 pm

After a little bit, Cinderella grabbed her dress and dried her hair with it. The wet dripping hair was not helping her dry faster.

After awhile, she felt she was dry enough and got dressed again. She washed the bottoms of her shoes off in the bathtub, trying not to gag at the site of the spider guts.

She slipped them on and opened the door, but didn't walk fully in.

"I wish we had a mop..." She said, looking at the floor.

"How's our "pet" doing?" She asked, meaning the spider on the ceiling.

Last edited by Cinderella on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:04 pm

[OOC: @Sinbad Aww, spiders are people too! XD]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Sinbad turned his head and looked at her.
"It's still up there," he said and nodded his head. "I don't think it'll come down any time soon."
Sibnad rose from the door and walked to the bathroom.
"Can you keep an eye on it while I get the spider guts off of me?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Cinderella sighed. "Smart spider..." She muttered.

She nodded. "Sure." She said, stepping out of his way and into the room, jumping over places where there were spider guts and went into a corner that didn't have any.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:16 pm

When Sinbad was in the bathroom, he considered whether he should just wash it off or take an actual shower.
He decided to take a shower. He'd just do the same thing he'd done while he was roomed with Charlotte.
He took off his clothes and entered the shower. Afterwards he tried to push as much water off his skin as possible. He looked around the room to check for more spiders. He couldn't find any.
Then he decided to put his pants back on. The only good thing about not having a shirt was that he didn't have to worry about getting it wet.
He walked into the other room.
"Is it still stuck up there?" he said and nodded towards the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Cinderella nodded. "I think it knows what will happen if it comes down..."

She glanced back at him and smiled. "Still as hot as ever I see." She said, before she laughed. "Sorry that was random."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Sinbad looked at the spider. It would be easiest if they could just kill it and move on.
He looked at little surprised at Cinderella when she complimented him. That was not something he was used to hear from her.
"Y-yeah, a bit random," he said nervously and tried to cover up with a little laugh.
"It seems like a nice corner you have found you there," he joked as he walked closer.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Cinderella laughed a little again. "Yeah, well, Marina always kept reminding me and I never denied that you were." She said with a shrug.

"Yep, nice cozy corner away from spider guts." She said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:37 pm

"I see," he said and laughed again.
Sinbad made his way over to her, making sure he didn't step on anything.
"At least it's better than poisonous living spiders," he said before he sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:39 pm

"Yeep!" She said, smiling at him.

"If only it was radioactive... maybe then we could have spider powers..." Cinderella said, putting her chin in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Sinbad laughed.
"Yeah, that wouldn't be so bad."
Sinbad turned his head and smiled at her.
"If you could choose any super power, what would it be?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Cinderella smiled. "Oh, I think breathing underwater; I love swimming so much. What about you? What super power would you want to have?" She asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Cinderella wrote:
Cinderella smiled. "Oh, I think breathing underwater; I love swimming so much. What about you? What super power would you want to have?" She asked, looking up at him.

[OOC: Aww, that made me think of Esme. Sad day.]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:15 pm

{OOC: Awwe, I'm sorry, Aladdin D: But I actually made it to where Cinderella loves to swim X3}
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:52 am

"If I could choose, then I think I'd like to have super speed. Or being able to turn myself invisible."
He thought about it for a little while longer.
"But there are so many. It's hard to just choose one."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:03 am

"Yeah... Took me a long time to figure out the one I wanted most..." Cinderella said, tilting her head. "Who's your favorite superhero? I like Batman the most when it comes to DC, but I like Wolverine when it comes to Marvel..."

{OOC: They are sooo making up for lost time XD They never got to ask this stuff when they were younger X3}

Last edited by Cinderella on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:17 am

"I have always been quite fond of Batman. I think it's cool that he doesn't have actual superpowers. So he is probably my favorite."
Sinbad looked at Cinderella for a little while.
"I had no idea you were into this sort of thing," he said a little surprised.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:22 am

Cinderella shrugged. "It's something both my dad and I were in to... He got me into Batman and such. It was fun when he let me read his old comics." SHe said, smiling at the memory.

"When dad died, mom tried to sell them, but I was allowed to keep the ones I liked at least..."

Last edited by Cinderella on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:25 am

"Ahh, I see. It's a shame you had to get rid of some of them..."
Sinbad thought about it for a little while.
"Wait, what happened to them when we moved together? Did you bring them with you?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:27 am

Cinderella laughed a little "Of course I did! They're in a box in my closet." She stated.

"I can show them to you if you want? If we get out of here, I mean..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:35 am

"Oh, that makes sense."
Now that he thought about it, he had never really paid much attention to her or her things.
"I'd love to see that," he said and smiled at her.
If... Yeah, it wasn't for certain that they'd ever get out. Kinda depressing to think about.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:50 am

Cinderella nodded. "All right then." She said, smiling at him.

"I can't remember, did you ever like riding horses?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:51 am

Sinbad nodded.
"Yeah, I enjoyed it quite a lot. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?   What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife? Empty

Back to top Go down

What should I fear: the spiders or my ex-wife?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next