10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds? Empty
PostSubject: 10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds?   10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Pocahontas woke up slowly, looking around the room..She was in another room, getting up she looked at the floor. She jumped when she saw a spider on the ground, "Eeh..What is going on?" Pocahontas looked down at her arm fast, seeing a spider on it, squealing she swiped it off of her arm, "Argh, I don't LIKE spiders..And if this a task..There must be a poisonous one.." She turned, seeing a blonde haired girl laying on the floor. When a spider went by her, Pocahontas took two steps towards it, watching it run off. Her eyes showed disgust, "I am not sleeping out here." She spoke, hoping the girl would wake up. She walked and sat next to the woman, hopefully the woman would wake up. The spiders didn't look friendly and she sure as hell was NOT going to be friendly with them...She hated spiders, especially spiders that bite.

Pocahontas looked at the woman a little later, shaking her a bit, "Hello..Are you alive? Hello..Wake up..There are dangerous spiders all around, and I don't think I can keep all of them away from you..Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: 10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds?   10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Aurora felt someone shaking her body and she waked up. "Uh?" she said a little sleepy and screamed when she saw a spider in its tread hanging just above the other girls shoulder. By a reflex she hit it so it flew over to the other side of the room. She breathed heavily by surprise and looked around the room to see 10 spiders. "No, he must be joking... I hate spiders!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: 10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds?   10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:33 pm

"I'm afraid he's not..And if he is doing this, there must be a poisonous one..Which means this is a death task..So you got to get up..So they can't bite you before you can see-!" Her eyes as saw a spider on her arm, hitting it fast, "Them.."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: 10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds?   10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 am

On less then a second Aurora was up. Looking around the room to be sure she knew where every spider where. She looked at herself up and down to make sure she hadn't any on her and breathed out when she didn't find any on her and kicked away a spider she thought had gotten to close to her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: 10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds?   10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:03 am

Pocahontas looked at the woman, "Um, I'm Pocahontas nice to meet you." She smiled kindly, looking at her before she kicked another spider away. Her eyes showed disgust almost. She looked at all the spiders, wondering if one would be poisonous.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: 10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds?   10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:07 am

"I'm Aurora. Nice too meet you too." She said and tried to look around the room if there was anything to kill the spiders with. "Hmm... maybe the phone..." she thought to herself and tried to walk to it but screamed and jumped back when a spider showed up right infront of her face. She had forgot to look up in the roof and breathed heavily by the shock.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: 10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds?   10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:23 am

Pocahontas smiled, "That's a pretty name." She saw her get up, jumping up quickly when she screamed. Her eyes watched the spider run off, "These things are creepy..And why is there ten?" She shivered, almost jumping..
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: 10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds?   10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:28 am

"If I remember right there is 10 rooms so I guess the number of the spiders are symbolic" she shivered, too afraid and shocked at the moment to go to the phone and have it as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: 10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds?   10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:18 am

"Yeah and one of them might be the Villain...If you get the joke..Kinda." She laughed a little, looking up at the ceiling as she made sure none were going to fall on her, "Though I don't like all of them are leaping at us." She jumped when she saw a spider leap at her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: 10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds?   10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds? EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:46 pm

"Yea" she said and tried to smile. "If only I could get to the phone and then I had something to kill them with... but they stop me every time..." she kicked a spider away who was almost on her foot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds?   10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds? Empty

Back to top Go down

10 Spiders..10 doors..What are the odds?
Page 1 of 1