10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creepy spiders and a cute guy..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helga

Helga

Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. Empty
PostSubject: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:22 am

Helga was awakened by something tickling her on her arm and she opened her eyes to see what is was. "Euww" She almost screamed while she swept away a big spider and tried to kill it with her foot. She saw that it was more than one in the room. "seriously? spiders?" she sighed to herself when she heard a noise from the other side of the room. "Naveen!"she said out loud and sat down next to him and swept away another spider who was on his leg.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:40 am

'Woah relax relax girl' Naveen hurriedly woke up hearing a girls voice and touching his leg. But it sounds familiar. 'Helga?!' he screamed and grabbed her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:49 am

Helga wrapped her arms around him and smiled. "You are still alive" she joked and let out a small laughter. But she was serious. Who knows when some of them could be dead?
"how are you?" she said and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:51 am

'Not good... not good at all...' he said softly and leaned on her shoulder while he imagined Rapunzel's face... struggling for air... starring at him. 'I would rather be dead now...' he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:53 am

[ooc: I have actually missed Rping with you! xD]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:58 am

[Occ: Aw <3 Same here]

"why? what happened?" she asked worried and held his hand, She had really missed him
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:03 am

'She's dead... she died... infront of me... I killed her...' he sobbed as his voice broke down untill he couldn't say anything else. Her face, her reaction, he feelings is still haunting him. He is always strong but this is different, he can't face this alone.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:08 am

"Who's dead?" she asked, still worried, and squeezed his hand. She had never seen him like that. but of course, It's not easy to kill someone and just forget about it
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:17 am

'Rapunzel...' his voice broke middle way. 'I had to kill her... I didn't had a choice... I couldn't save h...' he almost felt like passing out but he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:22 am

"Oh, no.." she sighed while she ran her hand through his hair and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm so sorry.." she said quietly. Nothing she said could take away the pain from him.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:27 am

'I don't know what to do... there is nothing to do... she just died, how could I.' he said softly and grabbed her waist to hug tightly.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:33 am

"It wasn't your fault. It's this crazy game" she sighed. "do you want to tell me what happend, or would you rather just forget it?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:39 am

'I would rather forget Helga... forget everything... just wish everything goes away...' he sighed again sitting up a bit. 'What have you been doing?'he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:45 am

She gave him a weak smile when he decided not to talk about it.
"well, not much" she shurgged. "met new people.. the usual" she chuckled a bit.
"Uhm.. you?" she said hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:56 am

'I was roomed with another girl, but I couldn't move or talk at all, so I don't know who she was...' he said softly again. 'What's with the spiders' he said quickly just noticing them.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:00 am

"I don't know" she shook her head. "But I guess they are dangerous in some way, Otherwise wouldn't they be here. " she said and tried to kill one with her foot again.
"Are you scared?" she said teasingly and laughed
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:06 am

He couldn't help but smiling at her again 'Well I know you would protect me, so are YOU scared?' he said with emphasis but humorously.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:13 am

"I'm not afraid of anything" she smiled and leaned towards his lips and kissed him. God, she had missed that.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 am

He kissed her back passionately and whispered 'No one knows how much I longed for that.' Then he carried her on his lap wrapping her legs around him and kissed her more but gently.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:41 am

"You know, I was hoping that we could have some.. fun" she winked. "but this spiders totally ruines my mood" she sighed as she swept away a spider who was about to climb on his back.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:15 am

'They won't bother that much once we keep moving' he pulled closer in and kisses her then gave a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:36 am

"Oh.." she gave him a seductive smile. "maybe you're right" she said and put her hands on his chest and undid his shirt while she gave him a passionate kiss
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:39 am

Naveen continued kissing her trying to forget everything that happened few nights back 'I love you' he whispered in her ears and let his body flow the way she's pulling.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:50 am

"I love you too" she whispered back and kissed him on his cheek down to his neck while she stroked his chest. "I never want to be away from you again" she said between the kisses
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:05 am

'I don't want that either' he can easily get lost in her touches, he kissed her repeatedly and slowly pulled her top off, but some how he felt shy doing something more. He just kissed her giving her to lead.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:44 am

"are you sure you want to do this?" she asked and looked into his eyes. "I'm mean, after all that has happened with... Punz.." she said hesitantly and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:38 am

'Well I was kinda hoping not to be reminded and trying to forget for a little bit, but no I'm not sure anymore' he sighed but he felt kinda ashamed too thinking of sex just after what happened.

[ooc: sorry for late reply, blame villain! xD]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:31 am

"I'm sorry.. I ..." she sighed and caressed his cheek. "I love you.. no matter what happens, remeber that" she gave him a weak smile and kissed him lightly on his lips
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:25 am

'I love you too... don't worry about it... it's just that it happened so suddenly...' he looked down sighing almost mumbling now.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:20 am

Helga sighed and hugged him. She knew how difficult it's to not think about that you recently killed a person, especially someone you liked.
"I can't help but thinking that some part of this happend becase of me. If I haven't.. if we haven't been together, then maybe she still would be alive.." she said and looked down

(occ: sry for late replay.. busy day ><)
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:52 pm

'No, it has nothing to do with you or us, its just another game. He will kill us all eventually, some sooner and some later. And he is using us as his toys to do his dirty works.' he sighed gritting his teeth and as a spider crawled on the floor he squished it with his thumb and whispered 'One by one...'
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:17 am

"I don't want to be here anymore" she said quietly and hugged her knees with a blank expression. For the first time, she was actually scared of what could happen.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:45 am

'But there is always hope...' he moved over to her and picked her up on his lap. 'and you are my hope' he whispered in her ears and kissed her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:31 am

Naveen wrote:
[ooc: sorry for late reply, blame villain! xD]

[OOC: Nilay, you doushebag! xD What did I do?! xD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:01 am

Helga wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly.
"don't leave me, ever, okay?" she said quietly, feeling a tear ran down her cheek. Knowing that he could die at any time, just like Punz, scared her. She could only hope that the villain liked him..
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:54 am

'I can't promise that, but I will be with you as long as possible' he backed down to kiss her cheek when he noticed a drop of tear rolling down, he immediately wiped it off and kissed her lips. 'Promise me one thing though, don't ever shed a tear, your smile looks better' he said slowly and gave out a cheesy smile.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:24 am

Helga laughed a bit and put her hand where the tear drop had been.
"Wow, You really know how to cheer people up.." she chuckled. "God, I feel so stupid. Look at me, I'm crying" she said and pointed at her face
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:12 am

'You shouldn't feel stupid, you should feel cute cause that smile just lightened the entire room' he smiled again at her then kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:37 am

She started to smile and tucked her hair behind her ear. She kissed him repeatedly and pressed herself against him.
"You should know.. that never has a man made ​​me feel like this.. this happy" she said hesitantly and timidly
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:40 am

'Well I'm glad to make you feel like that, but if you should know, I never felt like this about anyone else.' he kissed her back repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 am

Helga smiled seductively without a word and pushed him down to the floor and lay on top of him. She kissed him on the neck while she undid her bra and threw it away.
"I'll make you forget about everything.." she said quietly between the kisses and caressed him on his chest
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:00 am

'Ahh well...' he had to stop for the kisses. Finally he gave up and followed her rhythm in kissing and caressing. He slowly moved his hands towards her back and felt her bare back, that soft and smooth skin, how he longed for it.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:14 am

She bit her lower lip with a smile when she touched his stomach, down to his pants and pulled down his fly slowly to tease him.
She stood up and began to seductively take off the rest of her clothes. she dropped her pants and put her hand on her hip.
"come and get me, Tiger" she laughed with a wink
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:37 am

Naveen was stunned to look at her body again, he quickly stood up and without hesitating he grabbed her hips and took her on his lap. He could feel his arousing penis touching her bare skin which turned him on more. He kissed her more and more and started to rub her clitoris.
'Well tiger got you, and now he's going to eat you' he whispered in her ears with little roary voice.

[ooc: If you're uncomfortable with this, we can stop quicker xD]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:06 am

Helga wrapped her arms around him and gasped with a smile when he touched her clitoris.
"Rawrr" she laughed a bit and kissed him passionately while she played with his hair.
"Oh, honey. Take me now!" she moaned

(occ: haha ;D it's fine )
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:15 am

As she commanded Naveen couldn't wait any longer and lied on the floor with her on top. As he teased her little bit more finally he graded his hard penis and inserted it gently in her wet pussy.
'someone is pretty wet and excited' he said teasingly and smiled without any further movement.
'your turn' he winked and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:17 am

Helga moaned out loud as he penetrated her and bit her lower lip. She leaned forward and kissed him violent while she started to move her body slowly so she could enjoy every second of it.
"Just by thinking about you turns me on.." she said between kisses and breathed heavily as she started to move faster in rhythm with him
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:28 am

Naveen was enjoying every moment of it, not the sex on it's own but to feel her again, her heartbeat, her heavy breathing, warmth and skin. 'My pleasure baby' he gave out a cheeky smile, he felt happy again, forgetting what happened. He started to penetrate her more harder and slowly sat on the floor with her on top. 'This is your show now' he winked and laid back with his hands on his head.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:17 am

She moved slowly and let her hands caressing her own breasts in front of him. She moaned slightly, but otherwise was she silent, taking the time to enjoy it. Her eyes were closed and she ran her hands threw her hair.
"Oh, Naveen.." she said quietly and moved faster
She leaned forward and kissed him while she began to breathe heavier, feeling that she was close to an orgasm.
"how much more time do you need?"

(occ: I'm soo sorry for not being online. I've problems at home and in school and are not allowed to sit by a computer. :'( )
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:19 pm

'I don't need much long' he whispered loudly, he could feel her body tremble as she orgasmed, he hold her hips tightly and started moving really first.

'Almost there....' he whispered again and let his body flow with pleasure. He moaned almost loudly as he reached his orgasm. He quickly pulled out and sprayed his juice all over her stomach.

[ooc: its okay xD i know you were having problems, dont worry. Smile]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy spiders and a cute guy..   Creepy spiders and a cute guy.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepy spiders and a cute guy..
Page 1 of 1