10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE END OF 10 DOORS

Go down 
+3
Sinbad
Juliet
Villain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

THE END OF 10 DOORS Empty
PostSubject: THE END OF 10 DOORS   THE END OF 10 DOORS EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:50 am

[OOC: This was meant to be uploaded yesterday, I know, but I was with my boyfriend all day, so I didn't have a chance to upload it ^^'' Anywayz, here it is. I hope you enjoy this last piece of 10 Doors. You ARE allowed to roleplay the freedom of your character. You can post a reply to this fanfiction writing your own fanfiction about the end. What happens when your character wakes up and finds the doors open? I would really love to read it ^^]

John was looking down at Sara’s unconscious body with a sigh. Why did he keep doing this, it just didn’t make sense to him anymore. So what if she had run away? So what if she had told on him? So what if he was arrested? They couldn’t do anything to him that he hadn’t already done to himself.
He walked out the room and closed the door behind him, but leaving it unlocked.
He closed his eyes, breathing heavily, trying to calm himself, but it wouldn’t work. Nothing could calm him today.
As he walked down the corridor he unlocked every door on his way. They were all sleeping and wouldn’t wake up until at least another hour. He had made sure of that. They wouldn’t cause havoc or ruin his plans.
Walking up the stairs, John dragged his feet with him. He had finally made up his mind, and this time he would not back down. He refused to drag this out any longer. There was absolutely no reason to do so anymore, but he was scared. He was a coward and a moron. This was it; there was no going back after this.
Finally at the top of the stairs he sighed and looked back down before opening the door to his own room, glancing one last time at the monitors. They were all still sleeping soundly. None of them had even moved an inch. The notes he had placed were still lying by the head of Cinderella and Juliet. He couldn’t leave them without saying goodbye.
He had even thought about writing a note to Sinbad, but he had instead written two words on a card for him. A note was unnecessary. These two words said it all.
John slowly opened the drawer closest to him in the monitor room and pulled out a gun. It was the same gun he had accidently shot the little boy with and that on its own was enough reason to go through with this. After all, it was what he deserved.
His hands were shaking as he looked at the gun in his hands and a single tear drop made its escape from the corner of his eye. How had it all come to this?
He figured he had been cursed from birth. Even from an early age death had followed him. Everyone he had cared about. His parents… Megara…
He had even thought he had lost Juliet up until recently, and he couldn’t help but smile knowing she was ok. She was fine, she was safe. She had even grown up to be a beautiful lady. Time had been rough to her as well of course, she hadn’t had it easy, but it didn’t look like she had had it anywhere near as bad as he had, and for that he was grateful.
Making his way out into the garden, he couldn’t help but hope she would be ok. He prayed a silent prayer to Gods he did not believe in that she would be ok even when he was gone. He did the same for Cinderella. She had been there for him when he needed her, even when he had pushed her away. He owed her everything, but even she couldn’t be enough.
He found his way over to Megara’s grave, bent down and kissed the top of her snow covered grave while he let another single tear run down his cheek, trailing in the path of the last one.
Had it been for her… had she only still been there… he might not have done this.
He stood up and raised the gun to his head with trembling hands, pushing the gun hard against his temple to keep it from shaking.
There he stood, while thousands thoughts of backing out hit him again. He had never been a man to reveal his weaknesses and fears, but if anyone had asked him at that moment he would not have lied. He was more scared than he had ever been in his life, and his heart pumped so hard and fast his chest was hurting.
It’s ok John…
Just close your eyes…
Take a deep breath…
And pull…

[OOC:

Cinderella's note: "I would not have lasted this long without you. Of all the lies I have ever told, believe this one to be true: I always did love you."

Juliet's note: "I hope that one day you will remember me like I remember you. You'll forever be my little sister, whether you know it or not, I love you."

Sinbad's card: "You win."]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF 10 DOORS   THE END OF 10 DOORS EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:26 am

This is so sad and so beautiful *-*
I have tears in my eyes *.*
He's on Meg's grave... like... together at least in the death... *.*
Now, my little John, come in Meg's arms, she has waited for you fo a while *.*

...i'll work on my video soon *.*

Oh, and... the words for Jul *-*
Poor John...
Jul... i don't even know what she will do... v.v
But... John... here, all my feelings and all my tears, here for you ;A;
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF 10 DOORS   THE END OF 10 DOORS EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 am

This made me cry >.<
Hmmm, I really lack words right now.
I think I at some point started caring a lot more for John than I thought I ever would.
I must admit that a part of me hoped John would turn into a good human being and be with Cindy and take care of their child together while Meg's ghost watched over him, no matter how weird such an ending would have been xD
It's hard to believe it's over, but it was a really touching and believable end.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF 10 DOORS   THE END OF 10 DOORS EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:52 pm

this made me tear up omg
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF 10 DOORS   THE END OF 10 DOORS EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:05 am

;-; John.....

D'X My heart is breaking just like it did when I found out it was over... ;-;

I do plan on writing a fanfic of Cindy being free.... ;-; about their little girl growing up... *really wants to cry now*
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF 10 DOORS   THE END OF 10 DOORS EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:31 am

A part of my heart actually broke reading this. It's truly the end. I wish life wouldn't have kicked me so hard in the face, or I would have been more active near the end. I'm sorry for that... It's a major regret of mine. I wish I would have been here 110% until the end. It sounds so stupid, but 10 Doors feels like a part of me. I feel 'one' with Aladdin, and I love all of you dearly. Your characters, and the people behind them that I have gotten to know so well.

A year of wonderful memories, thank you for that. I had never been interested in being in a Roleplay, and Ylva talked me into it. At first I was kind of anxious; didn't know what to expect, or how it worked, or if I would like it, etc. Well Ylva, I must thank you. Smile You are the best wifey anyone could ever ask for.

This seriously broke my heart.. John.. Now Megara won't be the only bright star shining from above.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF 10 DOORS   THE END OF 10 DOORS EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Ok I officially suck at writing reviews however the way how 10 Doors ended made good closure for the whole rp. Good job Ylva ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF 10 DOORS   THE END OF 10 DOORS Empty

Back to top Go down

THE END OF 10 DOORS
Page 1 of 1