10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. Empty
PostSubject: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Pocahontas walked to room 10, sighing when she realized it was time to go back to being a prisoner. She closed her eyes, "No one will know what happened between John and I." She thought to herself, putting the key in the door's key hole. As she unlocked it she opened the door, taking out the key. She decided to put the key in a pocket that was inside of her dress, not letting anyone find out about the key. Pocahontas stopped, seeing two girls sleeping on the floor. One had short black hair and the other had long blonde hair that went to her waist. She turned around, closing the door silently. When she looked over to one of the corners, she saw a little Dalmatian puppy in the corner scared and shaking. A smiled appeared on her face, "Hey.." Pocahontas spoke softly, walking slowly to it. As she saw the little puppy get even more scared and whimpered, she stopped, "Hey..It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." She smiled, hoping the puppy would calm down. She went to her knees, holding out her hand, "I'm not going to hurt you."

The puppy looked at her, tail between it's legs. After a good ten minutes, it walked to the woman, whimpering. When it got to Pocahontas it sniffed her hand, licking it right after it felt safe.

"See..I'm not going to hurt you." She smiled, petting the sweet little thing. When it snuggled into her knees, she picked it up slowly, "Hey.." She smiled, looking at the puppy, seeing it was a girl.

The puppy started to wag it's tail and let out a small little bark.

She laughed, "Shh..You'll wake them." she whispered, holding the little girl puppy in her hands, sitting against the wall, "Your so cute, I can't wait for them to see you."

The puppy barked again before curling into her arms, wagging her tail.

Pocahontas smiled, "Such a sweetie.." She started to pet her as she fell asleep, waiting for the other two girls to wake up.

[[OOC SNOW AND PUNZ I'M HERE AND SO IS THE PUPPY! 8D! And Punz, I hope you don't mind that hair length XD]]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:30 pm

After a while Pocahontas had fallen asleep, the puppy was still on her lap.

The puppy looked up at her, turning to face her, putting it's two front paws on her stomach. It started to whimper, confused why the woman wasn't petting her. She turned around, whimpering, looking at the other women who were sleeping in the room. It ran to the to the girl with short black hair, pawing at her. She let out a small bark, not seeing the woman move it whimpered. It ran to the blonde haired woman, pawing at her also letting out a small bark. Not seeing the woman also not make a move, looked back to the woman who was recently petting, barking at Pocahontas now. It's bark was small and fragile but, it was enough to stir the woman with the long black hair.

Pocahontas woke up, looking at the puppy, "Hey..Hey..Is everything okay?"

The puppy started to wag it's tail, barking even more now. It ran to her, jumping on her. She had looked like she wanted to play, sliding her paws forward as her butt stayed in the air, wagging her tail. She kept barking, jumping on the woman again, licking her hand.

Pocahontas laughed, "You want to play don't you?" She started to play with the little puppy with her hands.

As the woman with the long black hair played with the puppy, it tried to grab her hand with it's paws to nibble on her hands. After a while she got a hold of the woman's hand with her paws, laying on the ground as it nibbled on her hand.

Pocahontas smiled, the puppy was so cute and innocent, like a baby. She had always loved animals but, this little puppy took the cake. She started to pet the puppy's belly.

The puppy started to move her leg fast, feeling her pet it's belly. She rolled over onto her belly, jumping into the black hair lady's lap, licking her arm.

[[OOC XDD I'M SORRY BUT, I WANTED TO ROLEPLAY AS THE PUPPY XDD ]]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:22 am

Snow White woke up to laughter and slowly sat up to see a young woman who looked vaguely familiar. Snow felt her stomach give the usual sign that she was about to throw up, so she mumbled an apology and bolted for the bathroom. After her dry heaves were over with and she felt better to face the new roomie, she washed her hands in the sink and flushed the toilet. As she stepped out she froze as she saw the young woman was holding a puppy in her hands, "I am so sorry about that, my name is Snow White." She said and smiled at the puppy who looked eager and had started squirming in the woman's arms.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:54 am

Pocahontas looked up, seeing the girl with the short black hair wake up. Before she was able to speak she saw the girl run to the bathroom, which made her very confused. When she came back and told her, her name she smiled, "Hey, I remember you. I helped you in the basement after your branding? I'm Pocahontas." SHe smiled.

The puppy started to wag it's tail, running to the woman with the short black hair. She jumped up and door, begging for the woman to hold her.

"Isn't she cute? I found her in this corner, scared and shaking. I think she is another task." Pocahontas smiled, looking back to Snow White, "We should probably give her a name."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:04 am

Snow White smiled, now she remembered Pocahontas "Oh I remember you. thank you for helping me." Her gaze went to the little dalmation puppy, "Ohh, she's soo cute! And hmm names well I don't really know, how about umm Popcorn but we'll shorten it to Pop?" She asked as the puppy started bouncing around.
[Ooc, your idea and Villian's, not mine XDD]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:10 am

[[OOC I know XDD]]

The puppy heard a name and started bark, jumping up and down. Popcorn ran around the room, it was very clear she liked her name, or she was very hyper.

Pocahontas started to laugh, "I think she likes the name, it does fit her. Well I think we should start teaching her, her name." She smiled up at Snow White, looking back to Popcorn, "Popcorn."

Popcorn stopped midway, looking back to the two woman, wagging her tail. It took her some time to notice they were talking to her. She ran to both woman, jumping up and down, barking.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:16 am

Snow White giggled as Popcorn approached them, "Come here Popcorn." She said in a coaxing voice. Popcorn perked up and slowly approached Snow with her tail wagging, "Oh you're a sweetie aren't you?" She asked and bent down so she could pet Popcorn, Popcorn responded by licking her hand. "Now all we have to worry about is potty training." She said.
[Ooc, is it potty training for dogs too or do they call it something else?]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:22 am

[[OOC Yeah XD]]

Pocahontas smiled, "She is so cute! I can't believe she is responding to her name so fast." She laughed, looking back to Snow, "Yeah we should but, what could we do? Put her over the toliet so she pees? I don't think the Villain would give us anything to potty train her." She kept a straight face, not letting a single blush appear when she talked about John.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:26 am

Snow White thought she had seen something in Pocahontas's eyes when she mentioned the Villian, but Snow White brushed it off. "I guess we'll have to use the toilet." She said and grimaced, "To be fair, we'll have to take turns." She said and stroked Popcorn's fur. "So how long have you been here?" She asked Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:31 am

"I don't know, I woke up to find Popcorn in a corner shaking.." She looked at the puppy, making no sign of her lie, "Come here Popcorn."

Popcorn turned to look at the woman with the long black hair, running fast to her, jumping onto her stomach. She wagged her tail, licking her arm.

Pocahontas laughed, petting Popcorn. She looked at the blonde haired woman who was still asleep, "Who is she? And is she okay, she hasn't waken up yet."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:35 am

Snow White turned to look at the blonde woman, "I'm not sure who she is, she still hasn't woken up yet." She said and sighed, "My last roomie was a young girl called Eilonwy and she's only twelve. I don't understand why the Villian took her, she was always so sweet to me, even after she found out." She whispered and clutched her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:40 am

Pocahontas kept petting Popcorn, listening to Snow. She then saw her clutch her stomach, "Found out about what? Are you okay?" Pocahontas was concerned about her now. She picked up Popcorn in her arms, getting up as she walked to Snow. Her face showed she was concerned about her.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:46 am

Snow White winced as she realized she had just said her thoughts out loud, "I was....raped before I came here, and a few days ago I found out that I might be pregnant." She whispered. She sat down on the floor and smoothed her dress out, "I don't remember much, and for that I'm grateful but I passed out half-way through and woke up in a room all alone." She said with a sad smile, "I guess I should be grateful that the Villian took me away from that guy." She added.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:50 am

Pocahontas's eyes were wide, hearing that Snow had also been raped. She then suddenly felt horrible that Snow could be pregnant because of her rapist, "Oh my god..I'm..I'm so sorry.." She sat down by Snow, letting Popcorn curl up in between both of them, "I guess you should thank Villain for helping you out..Kinda." Pocahontas looked down, "If It helps at all, I know what rape is like." She looked to Snow, "I was also raped of my virginity.."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 am

Snow White didn't think it would be possible to cry more but she was wrong more tears fell down. Popcorn looked confused and sniffed Snow White's arm before licking it, "I am so sorry, I...I know what that's like too. The only other man I really knew other then my father was Phillip. He..wanted me to run away with him..but I refused, I was so stupid if I had maybe I wouldn't have been raped." She cleared her throat, "Sorry for that outburst, blame the hormones." She said with a chuckle. "When did you get raped?" She asked, hoping that she wasn't being too intrusive.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:07 am

Pocahontas gently grabbed Snow's arm, "It's okay, and your not stupid..I can assure you of that." She smiled, hoping to help her, "It's okay, I promise." She hugged her, letting go when she asked her question, "I was raped a year ago. I lost someone who I loved and I became too weak and I couldn't fight back at all, therefore the rapist was able to rape me. It was horrible, especially with my job..I'm suppose to be able to fight back." Pocahontas laughed a little, it looked like she was still hurt by the rape but, she was being strong.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:15 am

Snow White smiled, "Thank you and I highly doubt that you were weak, I found it easier to blame myself but it wasn't my fault just as it isn't your fault." She looked over at Popcorn who was lying down in front of them, looking tired "So what did you do as a job?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:20 am

Pocahontas smiled at Popcorn, leaning against the wall, "Well, I'm a hired assassin." She looked at Snow with a smile, it was clear she wasn't ashamed of her job, "I kill people who either murdered someone's lover, or a Bastard who needs to be killed." She then had a serious face on, "I became one when my village was attacked by strangers and killed my mother. After that I hunted them down and killed them, slowly but painfully. I wanted them to suffer, and they did." Pocahontas smiled, looking at Snow.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:23 am

Snow White tried not to let her jaw hang open, "You were an assassin?" She asked faintly, she reached out to scratch Popcorn, "I was a thief for my father, he trained me to be a thief when I turned ten." She added.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:26 am

"Well I am a Assassin." She laughed, petting Popcorn as well. She then was suddenly impressed by Snow, "Your a thief? That's so cool, you don't seem like the person to be a theif. Guess it's easy to steal?" Pocahontas looked at Popcorn.

Popcorn was wagging her tail, rolling onto her back so they could start petting her belly.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:59 am

Snow shrugged and playfully bumped Pocahontas's shoulder with her own, "You could say that." She said and held up Pocahontas's necklace. She tried not to laugh at Pocahontas's stunned expression and handed the neckace back to her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:08 am

Pocahontas stopped, staring at the necklace. She had forgotten she was still wearing it. She grabbed the necklace gently back when Snow handed it back to her. Pocahontas slowly put the necklace back on, her expression had sadness and pain on it..It was Sweet who gave the necklace to her..
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:12 am

Snow White noticed the sad look on Pocahontas's face when she took the necklace back and winced she had done it again. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I got a little carried away." Her stomach started clenching again and Snow White bolted towards the bathroom, feeling like she was fleeing more then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:16 am

Pocahontas looked at her, "No It's Ok-." She stopped when she ran to the bathroom, "Snow?" She picked Popcorn up, getting up as she held Popcorn in her arms. Pocahontas walked to the bathroom, "Snow?" She stood by the door, "Hey, It's okay Snow. It's just someone who gave me this necklace, broke my heart.."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:21 am

Snow White was shaking after the dry heaves slowly left her body, she took deep breaths and listened to Pocahontas, I am such an idiot. She flushed the toilet and slowly got a handle on herself, "I'm so sorry Pocahontas." She said and slowly opened the door, "I didn't mean to bring up bad memories and I'm sorry." She said, to her horror fresh tears were making their way down her face.
[Ooc, is it just me or does Snow cry a lot? XDD]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:23 am

"Hey..Hey.." She spoke, walking to her and hugged her, pushing away to look at her, "It's not your fault you didn't know. I promise it's okay."

Popcorn could feel sadness and looked up at the short black haired lady, barking with a little whimper. She wagged her tail a little.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:34 am

Snow White nodded, she wiped the tears away and sniffed loudly. "I normally don't do stuff like that, I don't know what I was thinking." She said and looked down at Popcorn who was now whimpering up at them. She gave a watery laugh and pulled away, "So I guess I should show you my necklace too." She said and reached inside her dress, and pulled out her gold locket. She opened it and showed the portrait of her mother to Pocahontas, "This is my mom." She said.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:38 am

Pocahontas smiled at Popcorn, looking back to Snow when she showed her the necklace. When she opened it, she saw her mother, "Wow she looked really pretty. You look just like her to." She smiled, "I look like my mother also. The villagers in my village get me confused with her." She smiled even more, "And your probably sweet just like your mother."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:41 am

Snow White sighed, "I wouldn't know my mom died a year after I was born. From what I heard, she was the one person who was able to handle my father." She said and studied the locket with a sad expression.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:46 am

Pocahontas looked at her, putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "Well from what I know if your from her, then she was a really sweet woman and a very beautiful woman."

Popcorn suddenly barked, wagging her tail. She was looking at the short black haired woman.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:49 am

Snow White smiled, feeling relief that she hadn't felt since she had talked to Cindy "Thank you." She said and looked over at Popcorn when Popcorn barked up at her. "What is it Pop?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:56 am

"I think she agrees with me." She laughed, "Here wanna hold her?" She smiled, handing Popcorn to her, "She is so cute, it's like she feels like a prisoner to." Pocahontas smiled, "I love animals so much." She giggled, petting Popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:39 am

Snow White scooped up Popcorn and smiled down at her,"Oooh, the last time I held a dog I was six and he was always so sweet. His name was Charlie and he was a mix, I can't remember what exactly but he was my companion for awhile until he wandered off." She scratched Popcorn's chin and smiled at Pop's reaction.
[Ooc, sorry for the late response!]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:54 am

Pocahontas laughed, she looked at Snow when she talked about her dog, "I am with my pets all the time. I have a little raccoon and a little humming bird at home. Their names are Meeko and Flit." She laughed, "Though they don't come to me unless I call their name. After all they are wild life." Her face lit up when she talked about the wildlife, "I love running with the wildlife in my village.."

Popcorn suddenly barked, wagging her tail.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:00 am

Snow White smiled wistfully at the mention of running with the wild life, "So what are Meeko and Flit like?" She asked and then looked down at Popcorn who had started barking.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:02 am

"They are really playful, especially if they want snacks. Though I didn't see them before I left my village to go find my friend Eric.." She stopped, remembering when she was attacked by John then, "That was the day I got kidnapped." She laughed a bit.

Popcorn started to wiggle around, wanting to get down and run around.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:07 am

Snow White bent down to let Pop wriggle free, "So when I saw you on Branding Day that guy's name you were screaming, was that the same Eric?" She asked, she was curious as she vaguely remembered there being another woman next to Eric.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:15 am

Popcorn suddenly took off and started to run around.

Pocahontas smiled, looking back to Snow, "Yeah that is the same Eric." She smiled, "He was also the first guy I loved."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am

Snow White saw the look of pain on Pocahontas's face when she said that, "I...had a first love too but he went to Italy and promised me that he would wait for me." She turned away and smiled sadly. "That was the last I heard from him, before I got kidnapped but I realized after he left that I loved him." She patted Pocahontas on the back, "In some ways I'm still a virigin." She said with a wry chuckle.
[Ooc, that last line was super random o-e my bad]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:16 pm

[[OOC It's quite alright XD come back on Mibbit I was away from the computer lol]]

Pocahontas looked at her, "I'm glad you had someone who only loved you. The man that I love right now, broke my heart. It's weird..I still love him and yet he loves this other girl. This was the guy who gave me the necklace. He is in here, a prisoner. And we talked through the wall he kept telling me he didn't want to hurt me, that he loved me. Then.." Her glare started to be cold as she looked down, "He told me I was too different now, and that this girl helped him find himself." Tears suddenly were falling, she was surprised she was crying once again, "Wh-Why? Why can't I get over him!" She suddenly put her hands over her eyes, crying hard.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Snow White's eyes grew big and she leaned over to pull Pocahontas into a hug, "Wow, what a jerk! He had no right to tell you that! Men, what do they know? What was his name?" She demanded. She stroked Pocahontas's back as she cried, she hated feeling hopeless.
[Ooc, okie]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Pocahontas looked up at Snow, hugging her, "His name is Sweet but, he goes by the name of Thrax.." She started to cry more, "He told me he loved me, then he went and broke my heart. He said he didn't want to break me even more..But, he did it anyway..Like he didn't even care!" She let out a whimper, crying again, covering up her face with her hands again.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Wait Thrax was the man she loved?? Snow White felt ill, if she had known what Thrax had done to Pocahontas she might have said things differently to him. "His new girlfriend is Jasmine right?" She asked numbly, feeling terrible for bringing it up.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:21 pm

[Ooc, my comp is being stupid]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Pocahontas suddenly looked up at Snow when she said Jasmine's name, "Did you meet Thrax?" Her voice was weak, the sound of how she knew made her quiver. Her eyes kept letting the tears fall..
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Snow White winced Yeah I'm an idiot, "Not face to face we talked through a wall. He uh seemed nice, but I guess that just proves how wrong I was." She said and looked over at Pop who was now lying down and facing them.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Popcorn wagged her tail seeing the short haired girl look at her. She got up and walked to the long haired girl, rubbing up against her.

Pocahontas smiled, "He is a nice man but, he is a enemy to my heart. I knew him two years ago.." She held onto her necklace, "If only I was able to love him then, he could be mine. And we could of had a family too. But, no I was stupid and called him some horrible stuff and made him who he is now..I ruined the Sweet man I knew.."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Snow White was unsure of how to respond to that, "I'm sure, he regrets breaking your heart Poca. I mean you are a beautiful woman, and I'm sure once you get a hot guy to start dating he'll be begging to have you back. Like I said earlier guys can be real idiots." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Pocahontas laughed, "I only loved Eric and Thrax but, I lost both of them to other woman. Well back then, Eric loved me back but, in order to protect me we had to say goodbye." She wiped her eyes, picking up Popcorn who was practically trying to get in her arms. She petted her, "But, thanks you are also a beautiful woman." Pocahontas smiled, "So, how is your branded mark?" She pointed to her hand with her right hand, suddenly realizing her hand was covered in a her bandage still. Pocahontas grabbed her right hand, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Snow White stared down at her hand and sighed, "A few days ago I had a really bad fever and I started hallucinating. If it hadn't been for Cindy, talking me through it I might have..well I might have died. But thank you Poca, for bandaging it for me that day it might have been a lot worse if it hadn't been for you so thank you." She said and noticed Pocahontas's gesture. Her eyes landed on Poca's neck and hand and she gasped, "What happened to your hand" She demanded, she was starting to get an uneasy feeling that she wouldn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..   Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering a new room with the secret you have to keep to yourself..And finding a cute little puppy..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next