10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Masquerade

Go down 
+8
Naveen
Snow White
Helga
Sinbad
Cinderella
Jasmine
Pocahontas
Villain
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:37 am

"It was a rush of different emotions. Anger, sadness, jelousy, love, hate, guilt.... The only way
I could vent is threw anger. Thats what I did, I got angry. REALLY angry." he shook his head, "I've never been good about controlling my anger," he looked at her, "You usually calm me down, but not this time. My anger was to much. I never want that to happen again."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:39 am

Sinbad let go of her hand and folded both hands under his chin.
"Yeah, there are quite a lot of nice people in here," he said and smiled.
"So a thief, huh? I would never have imagined that."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:43 am

''No... I wasn't there to help you. It is allright..'' She did not know what to reply. Taking her hand of his claw she slightly moved Poca of her legs. So poca was laying on the floor.
''Why where you jealous?''
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:44 am

She rolled her eyes, "Ok so what did you think I was?" She asked, curious to know what his first impression was.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:47 am

Before Jasmine could move her, she was already up. She didn't want to hear anymore and if she was laying by them...She would probably hear something that might destroy her. Pocahontas walked towards her mattress, sitting on it when she got to it. She didn't even look towards them..Her eyes were staring across the room..She didn't know who she would talk to next..This was too hard, too hurtful. Pocahontas didn't care that the hair that fell in front of the cloak was showing..And she was grateful to the mask..No one could see her eyes that were puffy and red from all the crying..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:52 am

Before he answered Jas, Poca got up and left. Damn, more problems for later. He looked back at her, "Because that damn dude was pissing me off! He taunted me and I snapped a little I'll admit. For some reason I just don't like that Joe guy. I want Poca to be happy, but not with that ass." He was getting a little pissed again.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:54 am

[[OOC Thank god, Poca left because I felt her anger when he called 'Joe' a ass XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 am

She sighed. ''Thrax calm down... Please it will all be allright Poca seemed happy with him.. And so what if you don't like him just try to stay calm for poca and for me.'' She looked him into his eyes. ''Will you?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:02 am

He kissed her, "I'll do anything for you." He smiled.

Last edited by Thrax* on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:07 am

"Uhm...." Sinbad thought about it for a little while. "I guess I didn't really imagine any such things. It's just... you look like such a nice girl. I just wouldn't expect you to be a thief. But maybe it's an advantage to look innocent when you steal from people?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:09 am

She pulled away.
''You don't have to do Anything for me, But for poca. She needs somebody she might need you...'' Jasmine looked down again, No tears nothing. Dry eyes where there she could not cry. How bad she would want to cry, Just cry.. But nothing not even a single tear.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:10 am

"But i need you. I dont want you, I NEED you."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:11 am

{OOC: Sorry that I was gone DX I needed a nap XP}

Cinderella sighed. "Way to go, Cindy..." She whispered, as she put a hand to her forehead. She took a deep breath before walking back out to the crowd.

She put her hands behind her as she walked, not really knowing where to go now.

Why do I make things worse? Why does he keep me around when we both know that I'm nothing but a pain to him?... She thought, looking at the ground as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 am

Pocahontas didn't move at all, It was like she was fading so her emotions would go away. She sighed, no matter how much she tried to let Thrax in..This voice in her head would make her push away, like it was the better thing to do. She looked around, wondering who could she talk to..Though she didn't want to walk to him, she only wanted to sit on the mattress. Pocahontas lowered her head, looking at the ground, "I can't take it anymore." She whispered..

Last edited by Pocahontas on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 am

'' I know thrax.. I am sorry.. I should just be quiet now..'' She pulled her hand away.
''I don't make sense anyway..''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:15 am

"Yes you do, Jas. I think everything you said makes sense." He smiled wish she didn't pull away.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:18 am

Snow White laughed, "A little bit, all you have to do is flash a smile and generally they leave you alone." She glanced down and then smiled up at him, "So what did you do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:19 am

Cinderella looked up and noticed a depressed looking figure sitting on one of the beds. She walked over to them.

"Hey... you all right?" She asked, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 am

Pocahontas didn't recognize the voice due to her spacing out. It took her a while to know what the woman asked her..When she remembered she spoke, "No..I'm not.." She hid her eyes more where the light didn't shine..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:22 am

He walked through the crowd hastily.
He was empty, scared, but mostly just lost.
He didn't know what to do anymore. He just needed someone. Someone to guide him. Someone to be there. The back of his mind told him he could always go to Cinderella, but no. He would not degrade himself to that level.
He didn't know what to do or what to say or what to think. He didn't even know what to want. All he knew was that he wanted to... breathe. Just breahte. And nothing else.
He needed to get away from all of this madness.
He couldn't deal with it anymore.
He reached down into the pocket beneath his cloak and took out a gassmask as he went into the bathroom and shut the door.
John quickly put it on and pressed a button on the remote inside of his pocket.
5 more minutes and they'd be sleeping. He just needed to be patient now. To relax.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:29 am

Pocahontas smelt something funny, before she could even have time for Cindy to speak. She was already on the floor, passed out.

[[OOC AWWW SAD FACE DX IT'S OVER!!]]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:29 am

Snow White started to feel a little woozy and noticed that something was seeping into the room. "What's going on?" she asked before she started to sink back against her chair. The last thing she saw was Sinbad also falling back and then she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:39 am

''Thrax.. I..'' She felt how her body became weaker. ''Thrax..'' She wispered Not again.. As she quik took his hand squeezing it. But before she knew it she had closed her eyes and she returned to the darkness again.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:46 am

"Shit!" She slumped over him. He quickly fell asleep, holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:49 am

(OOC: what now?)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 am

Cinderella was just fixing to open her mouth to speak when she felt the gas taking effect. She fell backwards onto the mattress, fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Wendy fell over from gas from the sleeping effect

Ooc:sorry I poofed was at work
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:23 pm

{OOC: It's so sad that Wendy keeps missing the big events D:}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Masquerade
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12