10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Masquerade

Go down 
+8
Naveen
Snow White
Helga
Sinbad
Cinderella
Jasmine
Pocahontas
Villain
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Welcome to The Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:29 am

John gently let Jasmine down on the thin matress in the corner of the room. She was the last one. He could finally sit down, relax and wait for the others to wake up.
He went straight across the room, tightening his cloak and putting on his mask as he walked past the glorious golden chandlers hanging from the ceiling, lighting up the room as all the electric lights had been turned off.
The room was empty except from the mattresses in the corner where everyone laid sleeping, ready dressed with their own dark cloakes and masks. Unlike the Dinner Party, there was no food, only a big, empty floor.
The smaller TV from the Dinner Party had been replaced with a gigantic plasma TV stretching across almost an entire wall.
Time to have some fun with the small bastards, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:36 am

Pocahontas laid on the mattress, waking up slowly. As she woke up she saw she was on a mattress and the room looked different, "What the?" She started to sit up, stopping when she saw a black cloak on her. She looked all around, touching her face, feeling something that felt like a mask. It took her to realize what was going on, "Oh, the Masquerade.." Pocahontas looked around to see other people on mattresses, not knowing who they were with their cloaks and masks. She sat on her knees on the mattress, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:39 am

Slowly she woke up. Feeling something on her face. She let her left hand go to her face. Feeling a mask. Pushing herself up she realized she wasn't in her room anymore. Seeing people sleeping. She noticed she had a claok on her. Oh yes ofcourse the masquerade She looked arround seeing somebody already awake. Who is that...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:40 am

Cinderella rolled onto her back and blinked her eyes shut at the light. It took her a moment to adjust to the light, and to realize there was something on her face. Her hand reached up to feel something around her eyes.

A mask? She thought, before vaguely remembering seeing something about a masquerade.

She looked around and saw she was wearing a cloak, which she lifted up on some, so she wouldn't choke on it as she sat up.

She looked around at the others who were there, sleeping on the beds.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:43 am

They were starting to stir, to wake up.
John quickly moved himself to a dark corner of a room and looked at them. He wondered what they would do.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:43 am

{OOC: Why is there a tv in there? o.o What are you planning to show us?}

Sinbad woke up. What was this stupid things he was wearing? Was it that masquerade he had gotten an invitation to some time ago?
It seemed like it. Everyone was wearing masks and clothes. It was impossible to tell who was who from just looking at them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 am

Pocahontas saw more people wake up, looking to the person who was staring at her from across the room. She waved at the person, wondering why the person was staring at her. She slowly got up, getting off of the mattress. Pocahontas looked all around, the room was beautiful. She then looked back to the person who was staring at her, staring right back at the person.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:47 am

Once the person waved she felt akward. ''Oh..'' She slowly stood up. Walking towards the person. ''Ehm... Do i know you?'' She asked with a smile. Trying to avoid the akwardness.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:47 am

Cinderella stood up and swayed a little. She had been hit with the gas too many times in a row.

She still hadn't eaten since before John had locked her in the bathroom.

She rubbed her hand on her bugling stomach. "Shh, it will be okay... We'll get you some food, don't worry..." She whispered to it. She looked up at the others who were waking and cautiously walked over to one of them.

"Hi," She greeted with a smile.

{OOC: Who wants to talk to CIndy? XD}
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:48 am

Helga woke up and understood immediately that she wasn't in the same room as before. Slowly she put her hand on her face and felt the mask. She took a deep breath when she opened one eye and looked around.
There were people on mattresses, but she could not recognize any of them because of the masks. Some were already awake, so she sat up.
Naveen?! she thought and looked quickly at the people who sleep next to her, but her attention went fast to the man in the corner
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:50 am

Pocahontas suddenly noticed the voice, "Jasmine?" She smiled a bit, "It's Pocahontas." She looked again when she saw more people wake up. Pocahontas hoped Sweet wasn't here, looking around to see if she could even see his body structure. Though it must have changed over the years.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:52 am

Why did he have to attend this stupid thing. What a bother. He was still feeling a bit dizzy from the gas.
Sinbad notced someone came over to him.
"Mmm, hey," he mumbled wihtout really caring.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:53 am

Her eyes widen. ''P-poca...'' She looked down. No the akwardness wasn't just there it was double so much. ''I... erhm..'' She bit her lip. ''I... I.. am eh...'' She played with the cloak.
''eh...'' Yeah now face the truth.. Harder than you thought it would be huh?
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:54 am

She gave a tilt of her head. I recognize that voice... She thought before shaking it off.

"You okay? You seem a bit dizzy." She asked, sort of on stand by in case he started to fall.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:54 am

He fixed his gaze upon Helga, who had apperantly been the first to realize he was there. He smiled a bit amused. No doubt, her senses were sharp. There was no question why she had been such a successful assassin.
He didn't bother much with Helga, and instead fixed his eyes upon Sinbad who had so far no idea that he was standing where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:57 am

Pocahontas slowly put her hand on Jasmine's shoulder, "You don't have to be nervous..I'm not mad or angry at you..So you don't need to worry." She smiled a reassuring smile, hoping it would calm her down. She crossed her arms, looking around, "I wonder why we are here, well if there is another reason we are here.."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:59 am

"Uhm, yeah I'm fine thanks." He stood up and looked at the other person.
"It's just hard to get used to the sleeping gas, y'know."
He looked around the room.
"Hmm, no food," he mumbled disappointed for himself. He had kinda expected it to be like the dinner party.

{OOC: Villain, stop creeping me out <.< }
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:00 am

Snow White woke up feeling slightly sick and disoriented, her hand flew to her mask and she sighed. Great, I wonder what the Villain has in mind she thought, she noticed other people in cloaks and masks talking to one another. She slowly got up and looked around, the place they were in was beautiful and she wondered at why the Villain did things like this.
[Ooc, I didn't miss it, phew Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:01 am

She smiled back. ''I am glad you aren't angry.'' She sighed. ''I don't know.. '' Looking arround the room. She saw a big plasma tv. ''I guess we are going to see some more torture'' She said sarcastic, even though somehow she knew the tv wasn't there for nothing. Once she looked around the room for more details she spotted a figure in the corner. ''Who is that...'' She wispered to herself. Hearing some other people talk. She barley reconized the voices her focus was on the figure. Why was he/she apart from the rest?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:02 am

Pocahontas smiled before frowning, "I don't want to see anymore torture.." seeing something in the corner of her eye. She then heard Jasmine talk about the figure. She stared at the figure, "I don't know but, it's kinda creeping me out.." Pocahontas stared before changing the subject, "So did you see what Ariel did." She slowly turned her face back to Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:03 am

She stood up slowly so that she wouldn't fall off because of the dizziness. With her eyes still on the man, she corrected the cloak and the mask.
Well, it seems like they know each other, she thought and glanced at the others. She took a few steps towards the two girls and cleared her throat. "Hi" she said and waved quickly with one hand
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:04 am

"Yeah, I know what you mean." She said with a slight roll of her eyes. She gave a frown at his comment.

"Darn..." She said with a sigh. "I was hoping for some food... I haven't eaten in the past few days..."

Boy, this feels awkward...
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:05 am

Snow White tried to get her fears down and slowly made her way to two people who were talking in low voices. She thought she recognized Poca's voice and sighed in relief, "Poca?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:08 am

''Yeah me to..'' She turned to poca again. ''Yes i saw....'' Frowning. ''Heartless.'' A cold tone was formed into her voice almost hatered. ''How could somebody do that!'' Her gaze back at the figure. ''Shall we go to that person?'' She wispered to poca. But before she could move another girl walked in their direction. ''Hi'' She gave the girl a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:09 am

[Ooc, me or Helga? XDD]
Snow White smiled at both of them and felt herself relax a little bit, "Hi, I'm Snow White." She said, at least she knew someone here. She wondered if Cindy had been invited and hoped that she had been.

Last edited by Snow White on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:11 am

[OOC: Both Wink]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:12 am

Pocahontas looked at Jasmine, "I didn't know Ariel could do such a thing." Her eyes started to stare at the figure again, "I don't know if we should-!" She turned when she saw the girl walk up to her, "Hi." She smiled, looking to the next girl who said her name. Pocahontas recognized the voice, "Snow?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:13 am

"You should really eat some more. I know the food in here isn't really something you'd want to eat, but you could get sick otherwise," he said concerned as his thourghts crossed Meg.
"But what do you suppose the Villain want with us this time? There is nothing but people, mattresses and that ... uhm... TV."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:15 am

Snow White smiled when she heard Poca's voice, 'Poca?" She asked again and faced the figure who had spoken. "I'm so glad you're here." She said.
[Ooc, I may have to get off in a few but I'll be back in like an hour >.<]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:16 am

Helga smiled as she walked up to them, but when the other girl said Poca's name, she stopped. "excuse me, but is your full name Pocahontas?" she asked, curious with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:16 am

"I know... It's just... I was locked in a bathroom for a while..." She said, looking away shyly.

She looked back up at him. "Oh, I don't know... He's not one to reveal his true motives until we least expect it..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:17 am

Pocahontas smiled at Snow, "It's nice to see yo-." She stopped when she heard the girl ask her, her full name, "Yeah..Why?" Her body structure almost changed, not liking the fact that this girl knew her full name. Only Jasmine would see the sudden change of her body structure.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:18 am

Naveen woke up slowly and tried to scratch his eyes but then realized he had a mask on, it wasn't comfortable. 'So it begins...' he whispered. His eyes quickly wondered of to look for Helga 'She should be here...' he whispered again, 'there were so many people with masks, how am I going to find her....' he talked in his mind.'

'Umm Helga?!' he shouted out to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:18 am

Snow White looked over at the other cloaked figure who had stepped forward, when she said Poca's full name Snow White bit back a gasp. How did she know Poca's name? she wondered. She noticed Poca's voice change when she responded.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:19 am

''Ehm...'' She saw how poca suddenly changed. ''Who are you?'' She turned towards the girl who just asked the question. ''My name is Jasmine'' She smiled bright.
''By the way... Snow.... I think you know Thrax?''
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:21 am

Snow White smiled at the other woman who had spoken, "Yeah I do, wait are you Jasmine?" she asked. She wasn't exactly sure how to react to Jasmine, as Poca had been hurt by Thrax's betrayal.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:23 am

''YES! I am Jasmine '' She smiled bright ''So ehm.. Are you allright? Snow? Thrax ehm.. told me..'' She wispered. Not wanting to hurt her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:24 am

"You were locked in the bathroom?" he asked surprised.
"Did your roomate do that to you? What it some psycho?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:25 am

"I'm Helga. Eric's.. friend" she said with a little smile. "He told me before you were here" She greeted quickly to Jasmine before she turned around and ran over to Naveen. "Hi.. are you okay?" she asked and hugged him
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:27 am

Pocahontas suddenly stopped, "Helga?" She stood there, growing angry, "You.." She stopped when the girl turned around and ran off. Pocahontas crossed her arms, looking back to Jasmine. She looked back to the figure, "Do you think the person is alright?" She whispered to Jasmine and Snow. Pocahontas was on alert now, making sure Helga wouldn't come back..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:27 am

Thrax woke up. He didn't recognize the room he was in but he knew Jas would be there. "JAS! Where are you?" he yeld.

OOC I wont be on long right now... I Still have 2 more hours of school Sad
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 am

Pocahontas suddenly heard Thrax's voice, turning fast to the figure, "Oh no.." She whispered as she backed up a little, grabbing her necklace which was covered by the cloak.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:31 am

[Occ: Have I missed something, or why doesn't Poca likes Helga? Shocked ]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:32 am

He got up and started walking around trying to find her, but everyone looked the same. Where is she?[i]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:32 am

"THRAX!!" She covered her mouth seeing how poca slowly backed away."Poca.." She wispered not knowing to be happy or feel sorry for poca. What was she holding?
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

[[OOC @Helga It's kinda because of why Eric and Poca had to say goodbye. UNLESS I MESSED SOMETHING UP ]]

Last edited by Pocahontas on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:34 am

Pocahontas watched Thrax walk around, looking straight to Jasmine when she yelled his name. She slowly looked to Snow, gripping her necklace even more, "Shit..Shit..SHIT!" she thought to herself, hoping Thrax wouldn't notice her in any way.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:35 am

He hugged Helga tightly 'Are you okay dear?' he whispered in her ears.

[ooc: People are replying way too fast >.< so sorry for late/lame replies]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:37 am

He walked over to a group of people, "Hey have you guys seen Jasmine?"

OOC" he walked over to poca, and snow BUT i gotta go back to school now!

Last edited by Thrax* on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:41 am

Occ; Poca: Ohh Shocked
Naveen: Hahah <3 I totally understand

"yeah, yeah, just a headache from the gassing." she shrugged and smiled. "you look handsome in a cloak" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Masquerade
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next