10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Masquerade

Go down 
+10
Jane
Anastasia
Thrax*
Snow White
Eric
Kayla
Cinderella
Jasmine
Pocahontas
Villain
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

Welcome to The Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:10 am

Yes! I am throwing a masquerade! Just like the dinner party, this will be a major event! I will not invite EVERYONE, since that would be way too much. In the Dinner Party I only invited half of the people, and it still turned out to be huge xD The masquerade will only last for one day on the timeline of 10 Doors, but in real, I will keep it going for 3 days to make SURE everyone gets to RP if they are busy, and that everyone have time to finish what they started ^^ I wanted to tell you all a while in advance, so you have time to decide whether to go, or if you want to give your ticket to your roommate instead. Like the Dinner Party only ONE person from EACH room will be able to go. John will also be there, but in a mask and a black cloak so he won't be recognizable xD

The day of the masquerade: 21st of September!

Everyone invited to the masquerade will be given an envelope with their name on the outside, and a golden invitation to the masquerade on the inside TODAY. Once they wake up at the masquerade they will all be wearing black cloaks and masks so no one can tell them apart (unless a loose strand of hair falls across their face or something, you can make them recognize each other like that if you absolutely want to xD) You will also be allowed to say names, and stuff. It's just your looks that are covered.

RULE: Only rule is, you cannot remove your mask or cloak! If John catches you doing this he WILL kill you! :O

The Masquerade will take place in the Dining Room!

Please don't make a video of this task, as I will post a MEP with the song Welcome To The Masquerade by Thousand Foot Krutch that anyone who wants to vid this event can join! ^^ Tell me now if you want to join the MEP or not, so I know how many parts to cut the song in! If you have not claimed a part before this, you will not get one unless anyone drops their parts, so please tell me. You can join this MEP even if your character is not in the masquerade. Just make it about the masquerade in general, and not about your own characters experience in the masquerade if your character did not attend.

NOW; I bet you are all really excited to see who is invited to this grand ball with masks and cloaks! xD List underneath Wink

- John
- Cinderella
- Pocahontas
- Jane
- Sinbad
- Kayla
- Naveen
- Thrax
- Snow White
- Jasmine
- Wendy
- Helga

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:15 am

Oh my god! I'm invited YAY!!! 8D!!! OMG OMG OMG!! I'M SO READY FOR THIS 8D

I want to take part in the MEP 8D!
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:18 am

I really like this task Very Happy YEYIES ^^

Not sure about the mep part though XD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:20 am

:O A Masqurade?? Really?? :O

Cloaks? I wanted to wear a pretty dress XD lol jk XD Anyways, any hints on how to vid all of us in black cloaks if we take a part in the MEP? XD This sounds fun X3

I'm glad that I only have one class on Wednesday XDD
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:21 am

Well, you could all use John from Pocahontas 2 xD Or other animated figures in cloaks. Then just mask in the masks xD It should be hard to tell you apart anyway, so I don't think it really matters who you use xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:28 am

YAY! XD Im actually invited! <3
YLVA. YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY XD
Thats my sisters birthday! But Im at Uni anyway so Il totally be able to rp! <3
*PARTIES*
-CantWAITToMeetVillain-
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:30 am

XDD True, I guess I can figure out how to put masks on them XD (seeing as I don't have masking XD (that sounded funny, don't mind me, I'm sick XD)).

Are the masks all alike? :3
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:32 am

No, they're not. But I don't want to describe how they look, since that will make it so much harder to find masks to mask on them (And yes, that sounds funny to me too xD)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:38 am

XD Okay then, that makes sense XD (lol glad I'm not the only one.)
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:38 am

Can i have a part in the Mep? Il just have to try find a way to get masks and cloaks... Hm XD //antimasking//.
I am going to find a short cut. If I find a disney/non / cartoon / anime movie thing that uses people with masks and cloaks on, can I just use that? Instead of masking over Kay? :3 <3
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:43 am

Yes, ofc you can ^^ Just be careful, I want it to look like non/Disney, NOT anime! So please don't use that too much unless it's only fillerscenes and you can add effects to make it look better ._.''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:16 am

Masquerade, how cool it is! Have fun everybody!
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:51 am

YAY! I was invited!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:23 am

AH! im so excited!
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:43 am

A masquerade?! That will be super fun!
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:54 am

Too bad Dimi isn't there. D:

But I'm uber excited. :DDDD
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:13 am

... ok, this idea is amazing...
... and be dead sucks Sad ...

*runs away crying forever*
I wanted to come to the masquerade!!! Now i'll infest this place forever and i'll make you have nightmares all the nights!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:16 am

A masquerade?! Cool Very Happy Sad that Aurora isn't invited but I understand why Wink I haven't really been so active Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:00 am

Omg this sounds so epic *O*
I can't wait to read this 8D Especially if it's 40 pages long like the dinner party was Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:44 pm

AHHHH! Im so excited for the masquarade tomorrow!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:50 pm

AHHHHHH :-)

I have work tomorrow but as soon as I get home it will be like 10 pm I will get online I am hoping I don't miss everything *sad face*
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:45 am

Ya i have school... ugh stupid school!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Masquerade
Page 1 of 1