10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Masquerade

Go down 
+8
Naveen
Snow White
Helga
Sinbad
Cinderella
Jasmine
Pocahontas
Villain
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:15 am

"I don't actually remember. I was out... And then I woke up in here. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:18 am

Snow White looked down at her hands, "Ditto I was unconcious when it happened, in a way I was glad I had been taken." She added in a whisper, her eyes were on her mark that glared up at her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 am

She started softly humming a little as she held him. She knew he had stopped crying, but she would wait for him to pull away first.

All she could think about was the man in her arms... How much pain he must have been holding inside to have him just break down like that...

She wanted to do everything in her power to help him... to heal him...

If he would let her in... maybe she could...

One step at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:20 am

"You were glad?" he asked confused.
"Why? What happened that could have been so much worse?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:23 am

He locked the bathroom. He looked in the mirror threw his mask. After all this your still a demon Thats when he got angry. He took the mirror off the wall and smashed it on the ground. "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH! FUCK THIS SHT!" He ripped the sink off the wall. There was watering everywhere, but didn't notice in his fit of anger.

(OOC btw you can hear him."

Last edited by Thrax* on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:25 am

Snow White gulped, she hadn't meant for Sinbad to hear her, "Before...I fell unconscious...I uh was being.....raped. I thought for sure when I woke up that I was going to be....somewhere else." She said and tried not to grimace, She took a deep breath and looked over at Sinbad, "So there you go, Snow White's only thing she's grateful for from this Villain guy." She said with a bitter laugh.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:29 am

He pulled away from her slowly, realizing he couldn't stay this way forever. Realizing he was acting weak.
He sat there, beside her, staring out into the empty air, mostly just to avoid her gaze. He didn't want to talk to her, so he stayed quiet, but prepared himself for the inevitable moment when she would talk to him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:32 am

"You were raped?" he whispered shocked.
He took her hand.
"I'm sorry to hear that. Rape... it's such a terrible thing." He was reminded of a few things he was still trying to forget. Noone deserved to be raped.
"I'm really sorry you went through something like that."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:32 am

Pocahontas jumped, hearing Thrax yell, "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH! FUCK THIS SHIT!" She turned around fast, looking at the bathroom door, running to the bathroom. When she tried to open the door it was locked, "Damn it." She whispered, looking to the door to knock on it, "THRAX!? WHAT'S WRONG!"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:34 am

He stopped suddenly and looked at the door, "Uh nothing... thing sink broke. I'm trying to fix it." Okay calm down, just be cool....
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:34 am

She didn't say a word as she took his hand in hers and gave it a gentle squeeze. She placed her head on his shoulder, realizing how out of energy she was.

She gave his hand another soft squeeze. Many questions ran through her head, but she felt it wasn't her place to ask... Only his place to tell her on his own...

{OOC: Should she actually ask him something? I know in these moments I have a hundred questions going through my head, but I feel it would be rude to ask...}
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:35 am

Pocahontas was worried, "Open the door, Sweet..Now.." She looked around, not wanting to have to kick the door down..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:37 am

"No I'll be out soon... promise." he didn't want to ever come out.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:39 am

She was shaking, scared..She didn't say anything and walked back to where she was on the ground, shaking. Pocahontas covered her eyes, letting the tears out again. She put her knees up, this was killing her..
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:45 am

Snow White looked down at his hand shocked, "I try to forget it ever happened, but thank you for not going all weird on me." She said with a grateful smile.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:58 am

He pulled himself to his feet again, walking for the door.
He would always see Cinderella differently after this, and he would always be ashamed of this moment when he appeared so weak in front of her. He just didn't want to talk.

[OOC: If you want to ask anything, now's your chance. I didn't write him walking all the way out, because I thought you might want the opportunity to stop him xD Your choice xD]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:57 pm

He got cleaned up and held his composer. He took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door. He sighed and walk out.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Pocahontas was against the wall, looking down. She had stopped crying, but she was still upset. Her body structure clearly showed it.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:52 pm

He scanned the room, he saw a few people talking. He started walking over to them but stopped, he didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Pocahontas watched Thrax ignore her, getting up slowly she walked to the bathroom she opened the door to jump back. Water was sprouting everywhere, "WHAT THE HELL!?" She saw the mirror broken and the sink ripped from the wall. She looked at Thrax, "Was he that angry?" Pocahontas whispered to herself..If Thrax would meet her gaze it would be filled with confusion and a little bit of fear.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Jasmine had been sitting there all the time. watching how it all snapped She looked at Poca. How poca looked so broken. What ever would happen She did not want to sit here just to watch she wanted to help. Thrax.. She turned her head. He looked so angry, Yet Jasmine wondered why. Yes he loved poca as a friend right? Or was there still something in him.. Of course there was something.... She sighed. Looking towards Poca.
Slowly she stood up. Walking towards poca, Poca looked confused. As jasmine was there she laid an hand on poca's shoulder. ''Are you allright?''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Pocahontas jumped, looking to Jasmine..Her facial expression filled with fear. All she did was look to the bathroom..The door was open so Jasmine could see the broken glass and sink on the ground, "Thrax did that...After...The.." So many thoughts were in her head, she was shaking now, "He never..Got that...Angry before.." It hit her slowly, "I probably made him feel like a demon again..Jasmine.." She then fell to her knees looking, tears falling down her cheeks..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Thrax wanted to ignore everybody. Instead of talking to anyone he went to on of the mattress laying in the corner and decided to sit down and think to himself for a bit. "Why do I care...." He said to himself
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:16 pm

again.. as poca fell to her knees Jasmine could see the bathroom. The broken mirror.. ''Poca.. I...'' How could he have done this.. After all... He still thinks he is a demon? Jasmine shook her head. He hurts himself. If he still loves poca that much.. why did he chose her? Jasmine sighed and sank next to poca. giving a comforting hug. ''This isn't your fault Poca. Not yours..''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:21 pm

"It....It is my fault....If I hadn't called him a demon....He would still be Sweet." She broke down, not hugging Jasmine back, but crying in her arms.

"Cry you little fucking Worm! You made Thrax this way..You destroyed him..You called him a Demon..YOUR A PATHETIC PERSON! DUMB AND STUPID!" The voice was back but, crueler then ever..Like it was apart of Pocahontas.

Pocahontas sat there, "It's my fault..And It will always be...my fault."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Poca's cries.. the bathroom.. demon.. She shook her head. ''Poca.. it is his own fault. He still loves you and he should have chosen you. Because you learned to live with the fact that me and thrax are togethere so he should respect the fact that you have met a guy yourself, But he doesn't... He get's angry.. It is his own fault. He should have chosen you..''
She wispered so only poca could hear it. letting poca go.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Thrax laid down on the mattress and closed he's eyes. he saw nothing but darkness. It was kind of peaceful. Nothing was peaceful though
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Pocahontas heard Jasmine's words, not knowing what to respond..She started to sing, lowly but loud enough if someone payed attention and listened to her. Her voice was breaking, but she kept singing..The part of the song she remembered the most..It was a song her and Sweet sung in the past..

'Cause I'm Broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

[[OOC Song = Broken by Seether and Amy Lee ^^]]
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:40 pm

She listened as poca sang.. Why do i have to be involded.. Thrax shouldn't have chosen me.. I love him yes.. but is it enough for him? Jasminen looked down.
Not knowing what to reply to Poca. Once poca was done. She simply said. ''That sounded beautifull poca..''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Thrax could hear the song Poca was singing. It came in he's mind. He could feel the words hit him like punches In the darkness, there was the song that he would play for her as they sat near the river with he's boom box. It was one of her favorites. He Thought about everything and felt like an ass for the way he was acting, but all he wanted to do was fall a sleep. he started drafting to sleep. The Last thing he saw was the Eyes he had fallen in love with. Jasmine's
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Pocahontas was on her knees, finishing the song..She just stared at the floor..Suddenly her eyes closed, falling back into Jasmine's arms. She had passed out, but she woke up..Not opening her eyes just letting herself fall into a sleep..Hopefully the sleep would make her forget all the pain..The hurt..Pocahontas hoped when she would wake up she would be back home but, that was just a prayer..She will never escape from this place..So she just slept..
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:38 pm

{OOC: Sorry I randomly disappeared XD I had to clean up the downstairs some and I had been working on that for 8 hours @_@}

Cinderella watched as he stood up and walked towards the door. Her heart was pounding as she stood up and took a few steps towards him, grabbing his hand.

She looked at their hands for a moment, before looking up at him. "You know... you can talk to me about anything... right?... Could you tell me? It might help you to... let it out... and tell someone... I won't tell, I won't say a word unless you say I can... I didn't say who you were to Pocahontas... I knew you didn't want me to... I promise, whatever you tell me will be kept between us..." She said, quietly, meaning every word.

"I can be the person you vent to... Just because you want to vent... If... you want me to be... that is..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:45 am

Thrax woke up from the mattress. He still felt tired, but all he wanted to do was go to Jasmine and just hold her. He just wanted to know that everything was going to be okay again. He felt he lost his way again, and needed her to put him back on track. He needed her more than ever. "JAS?! Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:56 am

He didn't look at her when she took his hand, and he didn't look at her while she was talking to him. He wasn't angry, he was just... lost.
Eyes still fixated on the floor he sighed.
"What would it help Cindy? It won't bring them back. It won't bring any of them back. It won't change anything. The past is the past, and nothing can be done to help it."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:03 am

She did not know what to do. Poca was sleeping on her legs she looked so broken. As soon as Thrax yelled she held out a hand. "I am here thrax!" She saw him. Waving. She turned to poca. Putting some hair behind poca's ear.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:44 am

She gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "I know..." She said, softly. "Talking about them... may keep their memories alive... And it could help you to tell someone... let someone else know your pain... Have someone just listen to you as you talk. It may help relieve the pressure of keeping it all in... It's... unhealthy to keep things bottled up..." She told him, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:01 am

He got up and and sat next to Jasmine. Without saying anything, he took her hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry for everything that has happened the last few days. I love you so much and I always will. I'll always have feelings for Poca, just how you still have feelings for Ramses, but your my number one. And I don't know what I'd do if I lost you. I love you like you don't even no baby." He whispered so he wouldn't wake Poca.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:06 am

OOC: I gotta go back to school now! sorry guys to leave you hanging!
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:19 am

She looked at Thrax. Listening to his words. ''I understand.. But thrax.. Rameses is dead you know.. And Poca is so broken... '' She bit her lip. Feeling tears in her eyes. ''Why did you choose me again?'' She asked as her voice broke. Looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:34 am

"Keep their memories alive.." he whispered softly while laughing sarcastically.
That was the first time he had looked at her face for that convorsation.
"And what makes you think I want to do that?" he asked bluntly before pulling his hand back and picking up the mask, ready to leave the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:39 am

She stared at him for a moment. "You miss them... don't you?" She asked, before she sighed, looking away. "Okay, so maybe you don't want to keep their memory alive... I still think it's would help if you talked about it... So you don't... crack..." She said, softly, before adding, in her head: Anymore...

"Do you... do you want to... heal?" She asked, looking back at him. "Or... move past it all?" She asked, softly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:41 am

Pocahontas was waking up after a couple of minutes, hearing voices..They were whispering but she could still hear them. When recognizing the voices she acted like she was still sleeping, not wanting to interrupt Jasmine and Thrax. She laid there, listening to them..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:23 am

"Crack...?" he asked hesitantly.
"Ha!" he yelled out before turning to her again.
"A bit late for that missy," he said bluntly before putting on his mask once again and leaving the kitchen, loosing himself in the crowd of masked, unknown identities.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:16 am

He smiled, "Its like living half your life pursuing this idea of your true love. Then all of a sudden, BAM! You find them, and thats what I fell for you, like your my true love. I didn't know it at first, but when I got to know you more I fell for you... Hard. I have never felt this way for another person before. I think the reason I love you so much is the fact you care for others... Like Poca," He looked down and noticed her move a little, Shes awake.... He pretended he didn't notice she was awake.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:18 am

Wendy woke up with a black kind of dress on her body confused she felt her face feeling a mask on she looked around seeing people through her blurry vision she was shy so she just walked around.

Ooc: sorry I am late* hides*
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:19 am

Sinbad squeezed her hand.
"Why would I do that? It's not like it's your fault. You are not the one to be blamed for what happened to you," he said gently.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:22 am

[OOC: @Wendy, sorry, I had to edit your post just a little to make it make sense ^^'' Everyone is wearing black cloaks, so no pink dresses, and there's no food or drink, or even tables here ^^'']
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:29 am

Snow White bit her lip and gave him a weak smile, "Its weird, I know that it wasn't but then I wonder if I could have stopped it. My father trained me to be a thief and one of the things I had to learn was self-defense, but when that guy.....did that to me I couldn't think." She glanced down at their hands and cleared her throat, "I'm glad I got to meet you and some of the other people in here, everyone I've been roomed with so far has been so nice. Who knows maybe we'll get roomed together in the not too distant future." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:30 am

She nodded slowly. ''Okay.. Thank you.'' She let one hand on his claw. ''Your words mean allot to me.'' She looked down. Poca slightly moved, Ofcourse she would be awake.
She was glad that she wore a mask. So he would not see the tears. ''I am sorry i am acting weird.. '' She took a deep breath. ''What happened in the bathroom thrax?''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:33 am

Pocahontas laid still, not knowing what to do. She started to rest again, breathing slower as she started to drift to sleep, but if she would listen hard she would hear his next answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Masquerade
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next