10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The Masquerade

Go down 
+8
Naveen
Snow White
Helga
Sinbad
Cinderella
Jasmine
Pocahontas
Villain
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:47 am

Pocahontas looked at him, "Yeah, you have a point." Pocahontas face was still red faced, still showing she was still a bit shocked.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:48 am

He walked up next to them, he tried to shake off the anger, but he couldn't "Uh hey guys, whats up?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:50 am

Cinderella smiled back. "Hmm, yes, I'm sure we're more entertaining." She said, with a wink.

She looked at Thrax. "Not much, just getting reacquainted with one another." She said, with a smile.

She poked Sinbad in the arm. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:53 am

"So how long do you suppose we should stay in here? How long would drive him crazy?"
He smiled at her as if she was in on some kind of sick joke they were about to play on Thrax.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:53 am

Snow White smiled at Thrax, "Hey Thrax, this is Sinbad." She said and gave Sinbad a strained smile.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:55 am

"I don't know. Maybe for a little while longer? He is already pissed so he is probably already a little crazy." She smirked, figuring out that this was a sick joke for Thrax.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:00 am

"Come here," he told her, but didn't wait for her to move. Instead he moved closer to her.
He messed her hair up, letting it show a little on the outside of her cloak before re-positioning the mask clumsy and ripping on the side of her cloak.
"Now... that should drive him crazy," he said looking at her from a distance. Any idiot would assume they'd just had crazy hardcore sex.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:02 am

He looked up at Cindy as she poked him.
"Oh nothing," he said and faked a smile. He didn't want to talk about the past. Not the bad things, anyway.
He looked up at Thrax.
"Yeah, hi Thrax," he said and gave Thrax his hand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:04 am

Pocahontas closed her eyes, feeling him mess up her hair and mask and rip her cloak. She looked at him, turning to the mirror, laughing when she saw herself, "Yeah it will." She looked at him, "I can't believe we're doing this."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:05 am

He looked back at the bathroom and realized Sinbad was talking to him, "Oh hi Sinbad," he took his claw and shook his hand.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:08 am

He took her arm in his and opened the bathroom door.
"Let's go drive him crazy," he said and winked at her as they left the bathroom, purposely walking straight in front of Thrax making it impossible for him to miss the sight of Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:08 am

"You sure?" Cinderella asked, seeing the fake smile. She's seen it for so many years at parties. "All right then, if you're sure." She said, before adding, "Just know you can talk to me about anything., kay?"

She looked up at Thrax. "Something wrong?"

I keep noticing everyone is off... She thought, slightly surprised at her observation skills.

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:10 am

She nodded, following him. She saw Thrax and knew they were going to walk right past him. Pocahontas felt bad, but not a lot..It seemed it was okay to do this due to he just lied to her about loving her only as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:13 am

Snow White tried to smile but it was hard, her gaze went to the bathroom and her jaw dropped. What was Poca doing? she thought as she saw her walk out with Joe, her eyes widened, were they trying to get Thrax angry?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:17 am

Sinbad shoke Thrax's hand... Or what he should call it. Was it a part of his masquerade? That looked weird.
He notived people's attention got on Pocahontas and John.
What was he doing with her?
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:19 am

He sensed Poca and that guy walking by him, but played it off like he didn't give a fuck, and it worked... kinda "Oh nothing Cindy I'm fine. I just wanna get to know you guys a little more," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:22 am

Cinderella nodded, not looking as John and Pocahontas walked by. She knew it would just hurt her if she did, so she paid them no mind.

She smiled at Thrax. "All right, have a seat." She said, friendly.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:28 am

He smiled at Thrax, seemingly friendly when he stopped in front of him.
"Hi, it's me," he said, making him recognize him by his voice.
"I was thinking about exploring this place a little, but poor little Poca is exhausted..."
He paused as if to see his reaction. Of course the imaginary sex act that had been going on not long ago would exhaust her.
"Could you look after her for me for a while? Thanks."
He didn't even give him enough time to answer before he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:31 am

Pocahontas listened to John's words, smiling at him when he was leaving. She waved bye to him, fixing her mask making it less clumsy but, did not take it off just adjusted it. The moment John left, she started to fix her hair a little. Pocahontas slowly looked at Thrax, instantly frowning..
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:31 am

Snow White turned away from the display and looked over at Sinbad, she was unsure of how to go about getting past the whole stupid thing. "So what did you guys think of the movie?" She asked lamely.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Cinderella watched him walk away, before letting out a breath.

"I'm sorry, guys, if you will excuse me for a moment..." She said, getting up. She followed after John, making sure not to lose him. in the group of masks and cloaks.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:34 am

He kept walking until he reached a far off corner of the room and turned into the open kitchen, which, ironically, contained no food.
There was no one in the kitchen, which was a good thing. He needed to be alone for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:36 am

What he said stung. But he was still trying to play it cool. He watched him walk off. He looked up at Poca, "Psh whatever. Sit down if ya want I guess."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:37 am

Pocahontas stopped, hearing his tone. She bit her lip, "Sweet..Can we talk in private, please?" His tone made her upset. He never talked to her like that, and she was getting pissed off..
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:38 am

Cinderella paused for a moment when he walked into the kitchen. She took a deep breath and stepped to the side of the door way and peeked in.

She just watched him for a moment, almost unsure of why she followed him...
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:38 am

"It was alright," he replied vague to Snow. He hadn't paid much attention to the movie.
He looked after Cinderella as she left. He was a bit worried. Why was John with Pocahontas?
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:39 am

"Fine..." He got up. He did want to talk to her, but he just wanted to forget what just happened. "Excuse me guys... I'll be back."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:42 am

Pocahontas looked at Snow and Sinbad, nodding as she walked off with Thrax to a corner where no one could hear them, "What's wrong?" Her eyes showed concern..She was confused, he had looked at John like he was going to kill him..
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:42 am

He sank down in the corner of the room as everything he had run from came back to him.
He was always trying to ignore the agonizing thoughts in the back of his mind, and usually it worked, but once they came back to him they returned with a vengance.
Everything. Every tormenting thought and feeling he ever had.
His parents' death, the time alone, the calm happy faces of the evil people passing him by, and now, to top it all, Megara's death. He couldn't deal with this anymore.
He was alone, so he saw no point in hiding anymore. He quickly removed his mask and put his head in his arms, which rested on his bended knees.
His face was hidden, but the jerky moves his body made made it clear he was crying.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:44 am

Snow White watched everyone leave and tried not to scream, Really Cindy, you were supposed to help me out. She tried not to let her expression show on her face and looked over at Sinbad. He looked every bit as uncomfortable, Snow White couldn't help she started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:45 am

"Uh nothing, why would anything be wrong...." He said. He felt the awkwardness around them pulling them apart.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:45 am

Cinderella's heart broke at the sight of him crying. She didn't even realize that she had walked over to him until she knelt down in front of him. She moved over to beside him and hugged him.

That's all she could think of to do and her body was doing it before she even thought of doing it.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:46 am

Pocahontas tilted her head, sighing, "I'm not stupid Sweet, you looked at Joe like you were going to kill him. And even worse you looked at me like I betrayed you..Like I broke your heart.." She gave him a glare, a glare that meant she wanted the truth right now..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:48 am

"Babe I'm glad you found someone that you like... Hey if we get out of here you me Jas and whats his face should double date." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:49 am

Pocahontas was getting a little angry and upset..He got upset at her when she lied to him and now..He was lying to her, "Your lying to me..I saw the looks in your eyes..Tell me the truth, you always get mad at me for lying. But yet, It seems I shouldn't bother when you lie to me.."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:51 am

He stopped crying as soon as he felt her arms around him. He stopped doing everything, just froze and slowly lifted his head to stare at her in shock. Why was she here?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:52 am

Sinbad turned his head back to look at Snow.
He laughed slightly at her cute laugh.
"Uhm... why are you laughing?" he asked after a little while.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:53 am

"Damnit Poca you don't get it. I love Jas SO much, but you just make things so hard! I still have feelings for you yes, and im bound to get jelous, but I'm in love with Jas." He said it bluntly. He wanted this to end.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:55 am

She looked up at him when he froze, but didn't remove her arms from around him.

She didn't didn't say a word; her eyes spoke for her, "Just let it out... It's okay... I won't judge you... Let me help... please..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:55 am

Snow White giggled, "I'm sorry, its just we're having an argument over a nick name. Can't we just forget the past?" She cleared her throat and held out her hand, "Hi, I'm Snow White." She said with an impish grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:02 am

"Yeah, it's silly," he said and smiled. He shoke her hand.
"Sinbad," he said.
"So do you prefer Snow or Snow White? I heard everyone else called you Snow."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:03 am

He didn't care anymore, and she had already seen him. What was the point in making her leave now? Honestly, he just... needed someone. He instantly hugged her back, while the tears kept running. He felt like a kid again, being comforted by his mother.
How long had it been since his mom had been there for him? How long had he had to face this cruel world on his own? Without anyone. Just... alone.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:03 am

Pocahontas looked at him, his words stabbing into her heart. She looked down, feeling the tears come back. Why was she crying again? She bit her lip, curling her fists, "I know...I know your in love with..Jasmine." Her voice started to break, "I'm..I'm not stupid! Why do you think....I even told Jasmine and you about having a family...Because I..I know your in love with her..But, yet.." Her body started to shake, looking up at him and it was easy to see the tears falling down, "You lied to me..Again...Saying you loved me only as a friend...." Pocahontas started to back up, pushing him away if he put his arms up to hug her, "Stop..Lying to me...For once..When you say you love me as only as a friend.." Her voice got louder, "THEN MEAN IT!" She yelled low only for him to hear, tears falling down her face faster, "Or Else..I can never get over you..." She then broke, gasping for air as she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:05 am

Well at least that's over with she thought with relief, "Oh um, you can call me Snow all of my friends do." She said with a smile. She sat down next to him, "So how you end up here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:07 am

"Poca, were jumping into this friend ship to fast. We need time to heel from this whole thing. I'm sorry babe," he touched her hair.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:09 am

She just held him close as he cried, subconsciously rocking back and forth gently. She rubbed his back and petted his head, doing comforting motions.

Everyone had to cry now and then while leaning on someone...

Even the villain...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:09 am

Pocahontas suddenly whipped her head away from him, crying there was so much hurt in her, "Don't touch...Me...And..Don't...Call me...Babe..Stop it..Stop making this so much harder to...To get over you!" Her legs started to shake, wanting to collapse on the floor. After a while of just staring at him, she fell to her knees crying hard. Gasping for air at times..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:11 am

"I can't deal with this right now..." he walked passed her to the bathroom. Went inside and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 am

He had stopped crying after a while now, but he didn't pull away from her.
Part of the reason was that he didn't want to talk to her. It would feel too awkward, but mostly, he just felt too warm and safe in her arms to let go right now.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:15 am

Pocahontas felt him walk off, covering her eyes. It hurt too much to see him walk off, like he didn't care. She was in so much pain, wanting to scream for help..Wanting to end it all right now, but her life meant too much to her..She went forward, punching the floor. Her hair slowly fell out of the hood of her cloak, her cries her too hard to listen to. She gasped for air, wanting this Masquerade to stop..The only thing she whispered was, "I'll never get over you..Unless..You get over me.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to The Masquerade   Welcome to The Masquerade - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Masquerade
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next