10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]] Empty
PostSubject: Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]   Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:08 am

Pocahontas had heard noises coming from the wall, sounding like someone was beating on the wall and yelling, "Kill me!" She ran to the wall, "Hey! Hey! What's wrong, please stop! My name's Pocahontas, I'm here for you! What's wrong." She yelled, hoping that the person who sounded like a woman yelling..
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]   Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:19 am

Jane blinked. It was so hot in here.

This must be Hell.

She stared up at the ceiling still, she wasn't quite certain how long she had been lying here like this. But her hair was stuck to the sweat on her brow. It was so hot in here. She licked her lips, her mouth was dry. If only there was some water.

A fly buzzed around her face and landed on her cheek. She made no move to swat it away. She felt as though she was slowly dying, this was most certainly the end. If she wasn't dead already she knew she would die soon, the fly was a harbinger of death, it was already swarming around her still living corpse.

She heard a voice from the wall. She decided she was hearing things. She heard the voice again. Was it in her head? Or was there someone here to talk to? She didn't want to answer. The last time she had spoken to the voice on the other side of the wall, her heart had been broken.

The voice persisited. Pocahontas? Slowly Jane turned her face to the wall.

"Hello?" She croaked, it was hard to speak, it was so hot in here.

"Hello?" She asked, again louder. She recalled her excitement that she had once had to hear someone on the other side of the wall. Now it just depressed her- another person caught up in this sick game.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]   Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:26 am

"Hello, are you okay?" Pocahontas was worried, hearing someone shouting like that scared her. Wanting to break through the wall to comfort her, "I'm Pocahontas..I'm here for you.."

[[OOC Sorry for short post I'll get better XDD I just didn't have much to say D: don't kill me DX XD]]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]   Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:33 am

"Am I okay?" Jane found her voice and laughed bitterly.

She was feeling quite cynical.

"You're here for me is that it?" She wanted to cry but she was so hot and dehydrated... It was funny, Jane was used to being the one to be strong. To care for people....

"You're here for me... Pocahontas... Was it?" Jane mused.

"Let me tell you something. How long have you been here? What month is it now do you know? I have been here since February. There is nothing you can do to help me." Jane spat out her words, unaccustomed to being mean. She felt as though she was going crazy. Crazy like Phoebus maybe.

"Villian took my son. Someone else took my heart. I'm ready to die." She added, more calm.

"I thought I was going to escape with the ones I loved. But I see now. I really do. There is no hope here. I've been hoping for everyone. I've been trying to bring everyone up. When they cry, I smile to help them stay strong. But I'm sick of it. SICK of it. It's pointless really. There is no leaving here. Only death. I'm ready to die." She repeated herself.

She felt a stab of guilt. Pocahontas much think she was a bitch.

"I.... I'm sorry." Jane added, quietly. "I just haven't been myself... Since that TV broadcast."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]   Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:39 am

Pocahontas stood there, listening to her everything thing she said stabbed her in a heart. She felt bad that this woman felt so bad, feeling sadness for the girl..When she started to hear her yell, "No..Don't think of dying..That's not the answer, it might be a easy one but..it's not." Pocahontas voice was calm, sounding like she understood that this woman wasn't really mad at her. When the woman started to talk once again, she listened, hoping there was something she could help her with. She then heard the woman say sorry, "It's okay..If I may ask, what TV broadcast?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]   Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:57 am

"You didn't see that little number?" Jane asked, couging.

She pulled her hair back from her neck. It was so hot!

"The blonde. Odette. With Dimitri. I should have seen it coming really. Dimitri, the feelings I had for him... Obviously, well it was just another fleeting hope. As possible as an escape from here. Besides. She stole my husband from me once, why was I expecting her to not take someone else away from me? He and I only kissed once after all."

She was ranting. Why was it so damn hot in here? As she waited for Pocahontas' response, she began to strip. Off came her petticoat, off came her skirt, her top, Dimitri's overcoat.

Dimitri's overcoat.

"DAMMIT!" She yelled and threw the thing across the room. She was throwing a tantrum. She felt stupid, like a baby really.

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]   Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:03 am

Pocahontas stopped, hearing Dimitri's name struck her with guilt, "Fuck.." She whispered, not only did she just hurt Dimitri..She was going to hurt this woman, "Dimitri and Odette? I know those two but, I didn't see that broadcast..I thought they were just Friends.." Pocahontas stood there, hearing her suddenly yell made her jump, "What is it..Look I'm here for you please..Please calm down.." She felt bad..

"Shit Shit Shit SHIT!" She shouted in her mind, hoping not to spill out about what she did to Dimitri, seeing that this woman was important to him..
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]   Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:11 am

"It's his overcoat!" She yelled.

"He gave it to me... Because my dress was covered in blood. But here I am alone in this damn room with nothing but his damn overcoat."

She liked being angry, it felt good. Once this episode was over, she was certain she could return to her pleasant self. She saw the broadcasts, everyone lost control. Yelled. Screamed... Made passionate love. Whatever. She had been here so long, she felt entitled to at least one nervous breakdown.

"BLEEDING HELL!" She yelled again, "It's so bloody hot in here, and all I have is his damn overcoat!" She kicked the wall.

"You know them?" She sneered, "Why am I *not* surprised? She's a whore you know. She get's around. Wrecks homes and the like." She kicked the wall again, multiple times.

Hadn't she and Odette begun a small friendship? Not like it mattered now, Odette had gotten what she wanted.

"She took my husband from me. He left me, and my son you know. My son's here too. Some shit about atoning for sins and the like. That's the plan here. That's Villian's big FUCKING plan."

She fell to her knees. She felt exhausted.

"Why the hell is it so hot in here??" Her hands flew to her head, she felt dizzy.

It had to be at least 45C, it was like the bloody desert in here.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]   Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:20 am

Pocahontas jumped when she heard him yell, never had she heard so much anger from another person before. As she listened to how she explained Odette a little bit of anger built up, knowing Odette wasn't all that bad. She then heard her talk even more, "Odette really isn't that kind of woman.." She then heard her talk about the Villain, guilt rushing into her again..Her face went down not knowing what to say..

[[OOC I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT MY SHORT POSTS! I can't think right now!]]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]   Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:50 am

"Not that kind of woman?" Jane repeated. She saw red. But took a few calming breaths.

Truly, Jane had been friendly with Odette, and she seemed truly sorry for what had happened with Cale, but with Dimitri it was unforgiveable.

Though, Jane was fooling herself, Dimtri never loved her anyway.

"It doesn't matter anyway." Jane replied, suddenly annoyed with the voice on the other side of the wall.

"I don't matter, I don't know where my son is.... And it's so bloody hot in here. I just want to die. Sorry you heard my tantrum, but everyone has a breaking point. I just hit mine. I'm only going downhill from here. I wish you could've known me a few months ago. I'm sure you wouldn't hate me as you seem to now." Jane slid down, sitting against the wall, she hated herself.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]   Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]] EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:50 am

Pocahontas looked down, "I don't hate you, I could never judge someone I just met.." She sighed, "To be honest, Dimitri is a nice man..And so is Odette but, I don't support what they did." She looked down, remembering she had betrayed Dimitri..Pocahontas curled her hands into fists, "And I know what you feel, not about your child but..About your heart..The same thing has happened to me, not too long ago." Her eyes started to narrow, thinking of what Thrax did to her..

"I love you, Poca.." Those words played in her mind, looking down she started to feel her anger build up..

"I know how it feels to be lied to, to be deceived..The man who I fell in love with said he loved me but, he loved someone else and once again...I lost...Because I'm not the same person, and I'm not..I'm a hired assassin who kills people who deserve it.."
She looked down, "I also betray people.." She said the last sentence very low, hoping the woman would not hear..

[[OOC SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE REPLY! I had no idea what to say up until now DX I'm sorry!!]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]   Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearing noises..[[TTW with Room 1]]
Page 1 of 1