10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW With Room 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:46 am

[OOC: Lilo is out of town for a while, and it's me and Aaron... I have some catching up to do with both of your characters. Eric, if you haven't found out already, you're about to find out that your sister is dead. T.T]

Aladdin woke up with a sleeping Aaron still cradled in his arms, but when he lifted his head up still feeling very tired, he hit it into a wall. "UGH", he said as he made a loud thud.

Hm... I wonder who is behind this wall.
Aladdin turned ever so slightly and knocked on the wall. Lilo was still fast asleep, and Aaron as well.

"Hello? Anyone over here?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Hello? Anyone over here?
Helga woke up by the new sound and sat down next to the wall and cleared her throat before answering.
"Yes.. Hello? who's this?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:59 am

Aladdin heard a reply and thought he recognized the voice.

"It's Aladdin... Who's this?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:11 am

"Hi Aladdin, it's Helga" she said with a smile. "It's nice to hear from you again. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:12 am

"Helga, I'm glad to be talking to you again!" Aladdin was glad to be talking to someone he knew, especially with the current roommate he had, everything felt tense and it was hard not to snap.

"I'm..." How would he say it? Happy beyond words to be with my son? Wanting to die at the loss of my wife? Rooming with a girl I want to kill? "I'm surviving."

There was a slight pause.

"I'm holding my son right now... Aaron." Aladdin said, happiness showing in his voice.
"He's beautiful, Helga, I'm so happy to be with him again. He was in this room when I woke up. I've never been more grateful then John letting me see my son again. He has Esmeralda's beautiful eyes, I can't stop looking at him..." Aladdin looked down upon his sleeping son and smiled.

"Esmeralda... Esmeralda is dead, Helga." There was a strong indication of pain in his voice, which slowly turned into anger, "And I'm roomed with her murderer. That's my update."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:19 am

Helga smiled and was happy for him, until she heard about Esmeralda. "oh, Aladdin..." she said quietly, she doesn't know if he heard it or not. She flinched suddenly and looked at Eric who was asleep, how will he react?
"Who killed her?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:26 am

Aladdin heard her say something quietly, but he couldn't quite make it out. But he didn't have to know exactly what she said when he could tell the tone in her voice was extreme sympathy.

"Who killed her?"

Aladdin turned his head slowly and looked at Lilo sleeping in the corner. As thankful as he was for her taking care of Aaron while he was not able to, and although she had seemed like a nice girl before he knew she was the killer... He felt such a strong anger towards her, one he had been continually trying to repress before he did something horrible.

"... Lilo." He said, a tone of such hatred in his voice.
"And naturally, she's my roommate. Yeah, that's been lots of fun. I met her through the wall in my last room, and right after we found out that I was Esme's fiance, she was mine, and Lilo killed her... When we both understood, things got ugly. Next thing I know, I wake up very sick in this room, look over and see Lilo holding Aaron. Fortunately, she was taking care of him while I was sick, so I owe her that little thanks."

He looked down and brushed his son's cheek with his finger. He kissed his forehead and continued talking.

"So... Who's your roommate?"
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:48 am

"Lilo?" she asked surprised. "I was with her in my last room.. And she's a friend to Eric.. How could she do that to you two? you all?" Helga sighed. And she felt bad because she liked her.

"Eric..." she replied short and looked at him again.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:52 am

[OOC: I'm off to Spanish, I'll be back in an hour!]

"How she worded it is 'a job is a job'. John told her to, so she did. I think it's her background.. That she's killed others as well. There's something very unique about that girl, something I can't put my finger on." Aladdin looked again towards Lilo, feeling mixed emotions towards her.

Aladdin's eyes widened when she said Eric's name. He had met Eric in the basement, and he was Esmeralda's twin brother.

"Does... Does he know?" Aladdin said cautiously, afraid to know the answer either way.
Poor Eric... Losing his sister that he had reconnected with for such a short time...
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:08 am

(occ: Okay ;D see ya later )

"yeah..She has a rather sad past. Or.. that's what I think" she shrugged, even though she knew he couldn't see it

Helga sighed. "No, I don't think so.." she said sadly. "Who do you think should tell him?"

Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:05 am

"Hm... I wonder if she'd open up to me. I'm honestly trying to be understanding, trying not to lose it. But it's so hard... Knowing if it weren't for her, maybe she would still be alive... It just hurts. She's very mature for her age. I feel like she's been forced to be that way. In a way, I like her attitude."

Aladdin felt terribly when he found out Eric didn't know. "Hm... Well how close are you two? Would you give him comfort? I don't know if he would want me to... I'm-" he corrected himself, "I was her fiance. Maybe he would like to talk to me about it actually.. You should let me know when he wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:40 am

"but you have Aaron. That's something" she said and tried to comfort him "At least the villain spared his life"

"we're very close. He sees me as his mom" she chuckled a bit by the thought.
"and yes, of course.. I'll tell you"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:43 am

"Very true... I'll forever be grateful that he took care of Aaron." He nuzzled his son's cheek with his nose.

"I knew you had told me that you knew an Eric, but I didn't know if it was the same one... So it was! Well I'm glad that you two are reunited."

[OOC: I'm off to sociology, and then choir. I'm done with class at 4:30 ^.^]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:59 am

"oh, right.. I remember that" she chuckled again. "But I wish it wasn't him. who wants that his best friend is stuck in this hell?" she sighed
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:49 am

"I know how you feel. First Esme, then Aaron, then finding out Jasmine is here too... You wish it wouldn't happen to them, yet you feel comforted being with them."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:00 pm

OOC: FOR THE FUCK'S SAKE WHY DID I MISS SO MANY THING IN THREE DAY?!! I'm so sorry... School is a bitch...
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:49 am

OOC: No worries Eric, I'm sure you'll manage to find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TTW With Room 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 3   TTW With Room 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW With Room 3
Page 1 of 1