10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Naveen

Naveen

kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:37 am

'Hey Rapun you are awake' he smiled at her and kissed on her forehead. 'Look we got a visitor' he laughed out to change the environment.

[ooc: you can still TTW with snow xD and i knowwww shame shame v.v]
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:40 am

(Ooc: Oh, I knew that... >.> ))

Rapunzel smiled brightly at Naveen. "Yeah, I noticed." She said, "I'm glad we're still roomed together though." She hugged Naveen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:40 am

"I'm Helga" she smiled. "So it's Rapunzel, Naveen have talked about you. I hope we didn't woke you up, you know.. when we were talking about you... " She looked at Naveen and back to Rapunzel. "sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:42 am

Rapunzel blushed a little, smiling. "You guys were talking about me?" She said, smiling, "Oh, yeah I slept just great."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:42 am

[ooc: dont be mad! Dx]

Naveen hugged her tightly keeping her looking the other way while he was looking at Helga and whispered 'I love you' so both of them can hear it. He pulled Rapunzel forward and sat on the floor offering the ladies bed.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:44 am

[ooc: okii before this gets really confusing lets arrange a conversation number: first Rapunzel then me then helga. (ofc you can change it) but before you go just say 'BRB or bye' so other two can continue rather than waiting tooo long Razz If you have better suggestion then please share ^^]
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:46 am

(Ooc: Ack, can I just post mine after you? I already have it written? >.<
Lol, I'm not mad at you... I'm mad at Naveen.. >.> He's just like every guy I've dated... -_- But I stil love you! Very Happy *huggles*)

Rapunzel blushed bright pink when she heard the "I Love you". She hugged him back tightly, smiling. "I love you, too.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:48 am

[ooc: ohh sorry about that Shocked but i love you too! xD lets just have fun x) ]

'Good, you should go and fresh up Rapun' he said with a smile. What the hell... is he trying to get rid of her so he could kiss helga one more time...? 'gaah this is wrong' he whispered in his head.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:50 am

[occ: that sounds great ^^]

Helga sighed, didn't know what to say when she sat down on the bed again. "uhm.. Yeah, Naveen told me how great you are, and I couldn't wait until you was awake so I can talk to you in person." she forced a smiled and looked at her. "but we can talk later if you should go to the bathroom"
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:53 am

(Ooc: @Naveen - Lol, I know. xD I wasn't taking it seriously or anything. xD )

"Awww.. Really?" Rapunzel said, smiling, "How sweet! Okay.. I guess I should probably freshen up." She smiled at Naveen, kissing him on the cheek before getting up and walking to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:56 am

As soon as Rapunzel left, Naveen huridly went to Helga and kissed her on the lips. 'This is bad... I'm addicted to you already' he smiled then sat beside her holding her hand. 'You okay?' he asked quietly.

[ooc: BRB xD]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:59 am

[Occ: okay XD ]

Helga smiled because of the kiss but then she sighed. "I thought that it wasn't something between you two" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:01 am

Rapunzel walked straight to the shower, stripping down and turning the water on. She stepped into the shower, her mind drifting off.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:09 am

Helga tried to look into the bathroom, see if she still was happy, or if she suspected something. She started to think, "do Naveen and I have all the clothes on after the shower?", "poor girl".. She lay down in bed and took a deep breath. what a fucked up day
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:37 am

[Ooc: back x)]

"oh... I know its my fault. It's just when I saw everything changed... I wanted you." He sighed. "Sorry..." he sighed again and at that moment that's all he could think of.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:40 am

Helga smiled and gave him a fast kiss on the lips. "as you told me when I woke up, why not live the fullest?!" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:42 am

Rapunzel was completely unaware of what was happening outside. She stood in the shower, scrubbing her body with the soap. Something in the very back of her mind seemed to be saying something wasn't right but she ignored it. He said he loved me.. She thought, happily.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 am

[ooc: 3some? Very Happy]

'Yeah!' he laughed too, he felt really happy... it was weird but good. He sat up and looked at the bathroom door 'Well at least I didn't took her virginity' he smiled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:52 am

[occ: that's such a guy thing to say x) ]

She looked at the door so that it was closed and kissed him again. a secret romance is always fun, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:55 am

(Ooc: xD I'm so tempted to make Punz walk in now on this........... >.>)

Rapunzel turned off the shower, stepping out. She dried herself off quickly and redressed. She wrung her hair out over the sink trying to try it with the towel.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:57 am

[ooc: forgot to say 'jk' v.v but hey think about it :O we would be the first 3 to do it on the forum Very Happy shush... >.> <.< before Sinbad sees this xD]

Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:01 am

[ooc: lolol xD ]

Naveen heard Rapun stopping the shower, he sat carefully and smiled as soon as she came out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:03 am

[occ: LOL XD ]

When Helga didn't hear the shower anymore, she went quickly to the other side of the bed. She tried to stop smiling, but she couldn't. She looked down and was waiting on Rapunzel
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:05 am

(LOL, um.. No. >.< )

Rapunzel walked out of the bathroom smiling at Naveen. She walked over and hugged him happily. "Did I miss much?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:08 am

[ooc: aww okay v.v xD]

'Nope just talking about you and me and how Helga ended up here' he smiled and looked over at Helga 'Weren't we?'
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am

Helga looked up and smiled. "yeah, exactly.. but I want to know more about you, Punz"
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:11 am

Rapunzel looked at Helga curiously. "Really? What would you like to know?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:15 am

'Yeah you two should talk, I will just sit here and listen' he smirked a little and sat on the floor paying attention to the girls. But a silent rush is running down his vein everytime he looks at Helga.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:16 am

Helga looked at Naveen, and then back to her. "I don't know... how did you ended up here? what is the last thing you remember?" she smiled and put a strand of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:18 am

Rapunzel sat down on the bed, crosslegged. "Well, the last thing I remember was walking down the street.. And than nothing." She said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:19 am

((Dx I gtg!! ))
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 am

[occ: Okay =/ ]

She leaned back and smiled "so he just hit you in the head or something? no drugs?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:22 am

[ooc: bye rapun!! >.<]

Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:27 am

[ooc: so... we are just gonna talk now right? I mean shes in the room...right? Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:29 am

[occ: I guess so ;D ]

"how about you, Naveen?! something you want to share about your past?" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:34 am

'Well there is nothing special about me... I had money, alcohol and g... I mean I had almost anything I wanted.' he smiled 'Then one night I was stalked and when I turned around I found a paralyzing dart on my neck' he sighed, 'But I found something special here, so I don't regret' he smiled at Rapun and then smiled at Helga from the side of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:40 am

The fact that he played with Rapunzel, and her, was always on her mind. But after all, she has cheated and played with all she ever meet, so she didn't blame him.
"So you had a almost perfect life? don't you miss that? I don't see any alcohol in this room" she smiled. "well, you have a girl, that's something" she winked
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:43 am

'Well i do miss it now, but I was growing sick of it. And no villain isn't that kind to put alcohol' he laughed then she looked at Rapunzel and back to Helga again 'Yeah I found a girl... and shes perfect' he smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:49 am

She started to blush and turned away from Rapunzel. "yeah, I mean, if we had something to drink, then this place could have been okay." she looked around and noticed the bloodstain in the corner. "have you been in any other room?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:53 am

'Yeah.. we met in room 10, then after few days everyone here was drugged and was taken to the basement... and thats when we got branded. There are still 19-21 people in this place...' he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:57 am

"so it is not just us?" she asked surprised. "do you know if someone has managed to escape?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:00 am

'I really don't know... we are totally isolated. But we can hear voices of other people from other rooms though...' he said with anxiety.

[ooc: BTW if you want a TTW there is already one open in Room 7 xD]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:05 am

[occ: Okay Wink maybe later, I'll actually sleep soon =/ ]

"I hope they can't hear so well" she winked. She thought about what happened in the shower before, and was hoping that he thought about it too
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:08 am

'They can't, we had to scream most times' he smiled back reassuring her.

[ooc: me too, my next reply will be the last one i think Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:12 am

She laughed. "oh, okay.. then we don't have to care about them when we.. tell each other some secrets next time..." she winked
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:16 am

'Yepp feel free...when you want to.' he winked back so Rapunzel won't see and he sat beside Rapunzel to make her feel not awkward even by little bit. But she might be conspicuous... For now he wanted to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:23 am

[occ: g2g now.. see ya later Smile ]

She leaned against the wall and put her chin on her knees. "I would like to tell you some more secrets later" she smiled and looked around. "Maybe this place isn't as bad as I thought" she imagined
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:26 am

[ooc: me too, night xD]

'Uhm sure.' he smiled to himself and hid it from Rapun then laid on the floor. 'You two can take the bed, imma just sleep here... in cold floor...' he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Helga opens her eyes and sighed. "it wasn't a dream."She noticed Naveen who lay on the floor and she smiled for herself. She walked on her toes so she shouldn't wake him up, in to the bathroom. Hot water came when she turned on the faucet to the bathtub and she tooked of her clothes and sat down in the tub. Helga leaned back and closed her eyes. she took advantage of every minute she could, who knows when, or if, something bad would happen
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Naveen listened to the water running in the bathroom which made him realize about his full bladder. He smudged his eyes and realized Rapunzel was sleeping so it must be Helga in the bathroom. He sat up quietly and waited for her to come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next