10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults Empty
PostSubject: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 am

(OOC: Wrote this all before and then my I-net wanted to go out. -.- Now I had to write it all again... *sighs*)

Lilo snuggled closer to the warm body next to her. It was a good feeling. Wait. WHAT? Lilo opened her eyes suddenly and sat up. She stared at the man next to her and blinked. They fell asleep together in that pose? She smiled and then giggled quietly. He was so cute in his sleep. The red cheeks made him even more lovely. Lilo smiled softly. He was so... different. It was strange. At the very first beginning she wanted to shout at him, because he acted like an idiot. Okay, he was new and such, but he annoyed her. And now? She shook her head and brought it nearer his. As her lips were shortly before meeting his, she stopped. A grin appeared in her face.

Lilo lifted her head and looked to the camera. She stuck out her tongue. What did he thought she would do? Kissing this cute fool? She took a last glance at Kenai and then stood up. The dark-haired girl walked to the bathroom. It was time to take a shower.

Lilo undressed herself and slipped into the shower. Bah! It sucked being a little kid. She wasn't this naive! Her curiosity brought her more troubles than anyone knew. She saw a lot of people having sex. It wasn't new. The only thing was, that she was too young.

"SHIT!"

Her thoughts drifted away as the warm water run down her body. She really had to be careful. No change. Not at all. Brings more difficulties than she wanted. Lilo sighed and enjoyed the shower. No thoughts anymore...

(OOC: Hope that doesn't scare you? O.o)
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:30 am

He stirred when he heard the shower. He rubbed his eyes and sta up. He looked around the room, noticing that Lilo was in the shower. He stood up stretching his body.

OOC: It's okay, I wasn't that scared ^^ It was cute
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:37 am

Lilo turned off the shower and listened careful. Did he woke up? As it kept silent, she shrugged and turned the water on again. As long as he didn't miss her, she could stay in here and forget everything.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:46 am

He heard the shower turn off. He waited for Lilo to come out, but the shower was turned on again. He became conserned. He knocked on the bathroom door, and waited behind it. "Lilo, are you okay in there?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:49 am

Lilo heard his voice and bit her lip. Shit again! "STAY WAY!", she shouted. She wanted to stay alone. This stupid little mistake... The world wasn't fair. She hit her head against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:52 am

He held up his hands for some reason. "Okay, I won't come in if you don't want me to. But is something wrong?" He listened to every and any sound that came from the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:58 am

Lilo stopped hurting herself. Ouch. Headache. She sobbed shortly and then sat down in a corner of the shower. "Did you ever fell in love?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:03 am

He put his hands down and sat down near the wall next to the door. He sighed and scratched his head. "Can't say that I have. I have had crushes before, but those pass soon. But love, no."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:10 am

Lilo lifted her head and stared at the ceiling of the shower. She sighed. It doesn't help. She stood up and turned of the water. The girl went out of the water and took on her dress. Lilo turned around to the door and sighed again. She opened the door and looked at Kenai.

"Never?", she asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:16 am

He smiled at her warmly. "Never." He tilted his head. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:23 am

"I'm just curious.", Lilo sat down next to Kenai and leaned against him. This felt so good...
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:44 am

He put his arm around her as she leaned against him. Smiling softly at her. "I remember one time I had a crush on this girl in our tribe. I pulled her hair and did all kinds of stupid things to her so she would notice me. Well my crush faded when she broke my nose."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:48 am

"Really?", Lilo laughed. "I'm sure now every girl would love you." She still giggled.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:03 am

"Well not really. My oldest brother Sitka had ladies attention, and my second brother Denahi is a good storyteller. So I was treated as the childish third brother."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:07 am

"Than I'm happy I met you.", Lilo smiled. "I get a crush on sweet and sometimes dangerous fools. Boys who always get attention don't interest me."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:18 am

He blushed, not sure what to say to her. "Uhm... thanks I guess."

OOC: I'm going to bed after this. ^^
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:20 am

(OOC: Me too <3 Where do you come from? I'm from Germany. Seems we have the same time...)

Lilo giggled. "You're cute.", she blushed as well.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:21 pm

OOC: I'm from Finaland ^^

He blushed even more. "Tank you.... I think you are cute too." He said playfully nudging her shoulder gently, smiling kindly. They fell to a moment of silence. He looked at the oposite wall. " Do you want to play something?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:07 am

This moment of silent was weird, but Lilo kept ignoring it. "What kind of games?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:51 am

He shrugged. "I don't know. Tag or something like that."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:28 am

"Tag in this empty room?", Lilo raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:51 am

"Well there would be no furniture to dodge, but maybe not then." He stood up, stretching his muscels.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:59 am

Lilo stared at him. "That's... uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:01 am

He turned to look at her with a questioning look on his face. "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:05 am

"Weird? Do you catch me or do I have to catch you?", Lilo tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:15 am

He casually walked to her and touched her head saying 'Tag you're it' before running away.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:18 am

"Hey! Not my hair!", Lilo pouted shortly before she smiled evilly and stood up. "Now prepare yourself!"
She run after Kenai through the room.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:32 am

He laughed mischeviously as he tried to run from Lilo. Dodging her lunges as he accidently was cornered by her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:35 am

Lilo laughed too. "Gotcha!", she poked Kenai and ran away from him.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:02 am

He ran after her, letting her get a little head start. He ran trying to block her way and catch her. She dodged him quickly. He ran after her and lunged at her tickling her on the ground.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:16 am

"Stop it!", Lilo laughed." I can't breathe! It's okay you won!", she still couldn't stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:33 am

He stopped tickling her, grinning widely. "You give up so easily?" He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:53 pm

"Who said I give up?", Lilo started to tickle Kenai.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 pm

He fell down laughing, trying to catch Lilo. After afew tries he got her and lifted her up in the air. "Now you can't tickle me anymore." He said grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:02 am

Lilo stuck out her tongue at him playfully. "But you can't do anything either."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:11 am

He pouted at her. "That's true. So do we call it a truce?" He said still holding her up.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:49 am

Lilo smiled softly. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:51 am

He smiled at her and put her down. Sitting down on the floor next to her. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:52 am

Lilo shrugged. "There isn't much to do here..."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:06 am

He sighed wrapping his arms around his knees and leaning his head to his knees. "So how about you tell a story?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:32 am

Lilo closed her eyes and opened them. "A story? Mmh...", she tilted her head and thought.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:38 am

He looked at her intently. "Any kind of story."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:28 am

(OOC: Sry, Learning with my friend via Skype so I'm maybe slow answering)
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:40 am

OOC: It's okay, I'm slow too ^^
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:15 am

(OOC: We're finished! Yay!)

"There was a girl who always run away at night, because of her curiosity. One day she met a young woman. They got to be friends really fast. On this day they went on a festival together and had a lot of fun. After the nice day they started to met each other regularly. Till one day the girl cried at home. She didn't want to go outside. But she knew she had to. At night she went out to meet the woman again. This was the last day the girl saw the woman.", Lilo stopped and stared at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:34 am

He listened to the story. "So the girl was you." He paused to think for a moment. "Did you kill the woman?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:02 am

"Yeah, I'm the girl.", Lilo smiled sadly. "And yes, I thought I killed the woman."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:12 am

He tilted his head questioningly. "You thought?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:34 am

Lilo laughed quietly. "Yes, I thought. I found her a few rooms before. It was a shock."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:58 am

"You did? What happened to her then, if you didn't kill her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults Empty

Back to top Go down

Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next