10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning Empty
PostSubject: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:22 am

Cinderella woke up feeling something slimy on her hand.

She looked at her hand, seeing spider guts on it. "Oh, gross!!" She said, sitting up. "Gross, gross, gross!" She said, before looking up and seeing the spider still alive, but limping away.

She turned to Sinbad to see him asleep. She started shaking him awake with her clean hand.

"Sinbad, Sinbad! Wake up! The spider is down!" She said, frantically, wondering in the back of her mind if she had been bitten.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:44 am

"Uhm... uh... what?" Sinbad said, still half asleep. He realized somone was shaking him and calling his name.
He quickly opened his eyes and looked around a little confused. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:46 am

"Spider is down! It was on my hand and I squished part of it. It's still alive and it's limping." Cinderella told him, with a bit of a panicky tone.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:51 am

"Oh," he said in a sleepy voice. "Oh, the spider," he exclaimed when he realized what she was saying.
"I'm sorry I fell asleep," he said, feeling a little guilty.
"Where is it?" he asked at he started looking around.
He found it, walked over to it and stomped on it.
"Eww," he said as he lifted his feet. "Well, it isn't limping anymore."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:55 am

"It's fine." She said, getting up. Once he stepped on it, she went into the bathroom to wash her hand.

Please let it not have bitten me... She pleaded in her mind as she washed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:00 am

Sinbad limped to the bathroom door. He didn't want to touch the floor with his right heel, so he wouldn't smash the spider more that it already was.
He waited for her to come out, so he could watch the spider off of his foot.
Why had he fallen asleep? He was supposed to have kept an eye on it. He hoped that Cinderella wasn't bitten, but he couldn't stop thinking about the possibility.
"Did it... bite you?" he asked nervously through the door.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:07 am

Cinderella viciously washed her and then looked it over.

"I-I don't think so... I don't see any bite marks..." She said, looking over her hand again.

"Here, you can have the bath tub..." She said, getting up and moving out of his way.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 am

"Well, that's a good sign," he said, not really convinced.
He walked into the room. "Thanks," he said before he pushed the dead spider down the toilet. Then he started washing off the rest of its guts.
"At least there don't seem to be any more spiders. Unless there has come more during the night. Maybe we should check the room."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:16 am

Cinderella nodded, shaking a little. She peeked out of the bathroom and looked around the room.

She looked on the floor, walls, and ceiling, but no spiders.

"Don't see any, I'm glad for once we don't have furniture... nowhere for them to hide." Cinderella stated, walking out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:20 am

Sinbad looked around the bathroom as he finished washing off the rest of the spider.
"Oh good."
Then he followed her to the other room.
He noticed something laying in front of the door and walked over to it.
"What's this? Oh, a catalogue," he said as he picked it up.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:24 am

Cinderella walked over to him and looked over his shoulder.

"A catalog?" She asked, surprised by the idea of them having one.

"Oooh! A Halloween catalog!" She said, taking it from him with an excited grin on her face.

She flipped through the pages and sat down on the floor. "Oh wow! Catwoman!" She said, before laughing. "There's a playboy bunny costume in here." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:31 am

"What?" he said curious as he looked over her shoulder.
"Oh, costumes."
He looked at the description of all the items.
"A coffin shaped bed? .... And a broken mirror? That guy really has a weird taste."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:32 am

Cinderella laughed. "I'm guessing it's October then. Hey, a bed would be nice... Um... How are we supposed to pay for this stuff? Or are we just forced to look at a catalog...?" She said, confused about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:40 am

"There's also some envelopes," he said and picked them up.
"There should be money in them," he said as he handed Cinderella her envelope.
"I still have some from the last time we got money."
He reached for his pocket and counted all his coins. 51. Not so bad.
"How many do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:42 am

"I don't think I was involved last time this went on..." Cinderella said, when he handed her an envelope.

She opened it and counted the coins. "30 coins..." She told him.

"Doesn't give us many options, does it?" She asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:44 am

"No, not really."
He looked at the catalogue for a little while.
"Maybe it'd be nice to have at least one bed. We have enough coins for that."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:47 am

"Yeah..." She said, sadly looking at the costumes. "I guess no dressing up this Halloween." She said, looking at the 30 coins she had.

"If I did get a costume... what do you think I should go as?" She asked, wanting an idea even if she couldn't get one.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:57 am

Sinbad looked at the items.
"I'd love to see you as cat woman. So I really think we should get that costume," he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:05 am

Cinderella looked at him and laughed. "Really? You just want me in something sexy." She said, with a wink, then laughing.

"I would love to have it. Or the bunny." She said, looking at the costumes.

"How about I let you choose? It doesn't matter to me, and you're the one with the most money." She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:17 am

He counted the money in his head, secretly using his fingers.
"Then I think you should wear the cat woman costume. Unless it's a problem that I just want you in something sexy," he said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:20 am

Cinderella laughed. "I personally think it would be nice to be in something sexy again... It's really hard to feel sexy when you have a bump of a stomach." She said, looking down at her stomach.

"Is there anything to eat in there too? I think I saw some candy... But I would like something a bit more... good for us." She said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:26 am

He glanced down at her stomach.
"It isn't really that huge yet. And besides your breasts have gotten... uhm... bigger." He mumbled the last part, because he regretted saying it out loud when he was in the middle of the sentence.

He studied the catalogue, looking for food.
"There's pumpkin pie here," he said and pointed.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:29 am

She gave him a look, then looked down at her breasts, then back up at him.

"Um... thanks..." She said, looking away, blushing a little.

"Pumpkin pie?" She asked, moving closer to him and looking over his shoulder.

"That sounds soo good... Can we get it?" She asked, looking up at him, with slightly pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:35 am

A pumpkin pie. That was 10 coins.
"Sure, we can have one of those," he said and smiled.
He looked through the catalogue again.
"Then I can be either a playboy bunny or a cow. Hmm, I think I'll go with the cow. Or what do you say? Would you prefer the bunny?" he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:38 am

Cinderella laughed. "I think you would make a cute bunny... But, I would go with the cow if you can't be anything else." She said, putting her hand on his upper arm as she laughed.

"Hmm, a cat roomed with a cow... Interesting combination." She said, before laughing a little.

"I wonder if we'll go to a Halloween party? That would be pretty fun." She said, smiling at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:47 am

"The cow it is then."
He ripped off the last page of the catalogue, took the pen and wrote down what they would order.
"A cow costume, a cat woman costume, a bed and a pumpkin pie. That'll be... 75 coins."

Last edited by Sinbad on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:50 am

Cinderella handed him her coins. "Can't wait." Cinderella said, with a smile, before standing up and stretching.

"The bed can only hold one... You think we'll have a problem with that?" She asked, walking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 am

"I'm sure we can manage. Take turns or... yeah, something like that."
He stood up and walked over to the door.
"Now we just need to give it back to him, and then we should get the stuff soon," he said as he pushed the page under the door together with the coins in an envelope.

He walked over to Cinderella.
"A halloween party.... That could be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:59 am

"I think a Halloween party would be fun... Though, knowing John,
it probably would be dangerous..." Cinderella said, sounding bitter. She
crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:02 am

"Yeah, he seems like the kind of guy that would take halloween a bit too seriously."
Sinbad put his shoulder against the wall, facing Cinderella as he spoke.
"I just hope it won't be too dangerous."
He studied her for a little while. She seemed rather upset, somehow.
"How are you feeling after... uhm... after what happened on the TV yesterday," he asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:07 am

Cinderella shook her head. "I'm still angry about it... But I'm done crying tears for that guy." She said, in a dead serious tone. She looked up at Sinbad with hard eyes.

She felt she was cried out. Over him at least. She was tired of crying, tired of feeling unwanted by him.

He knew how she felt, but he either didn't feel the same, or was just didn't know what he wanted.

Maybe he forgot you were roomed with Sinbad? A hopeful thought crossed her mind.

She mentally shook her head. Why would he forget that? Even if he did forget, its still doesn't make it right for him to do that... Then again... none of this was right... She thought, looking away from Sinbad, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:18 am

"Well... that's good... I guess," he said in a low voice. But just because she didn't cry for him didn't mean that she had gotten over him. And the way she turned away made it seem like she was still upset.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:22 am

She was quiet for a moment. "What about you? ...How are you doing?" She asked, softly looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:25 am

"Me? Well..."
He looked down at his feet.
"I guess I just have to face that... that... it isn't going to work out... between," he mumbled.
"But I haven't really gotten to that yet," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:33 am

She smiled sadly at him for a moment, before stepping forward and giving him a hug.

"I don't know what else to do, so bare with me..." She muttered, and she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:37 am

He hugged her back.
"No, this is good. Really good," he said as he buried his head in her hair. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:51 am

She gave him a gentle squeeze. "You're welcome." She said, softly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:01 am

For a while he just kept hugging her without saying anything.

"It would be a lot easier if you could just choose who to fall in love with," he mumled.
"I just.... A part of me really thought I had got it right this time... and now... But maybe it just wasn't meant to be... We never really talked or anything... Just... uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:05 am

"...I know..." She mumbled, holding him. "When we really don't know the person, things you find out surprise you..." She said, softly.

"Communication is a key part of a relationship... One of the reasons we never got along until now is because we never communicated." She stated, pulling away a little to look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:07 am

Sinbad looked at her and nodded slightly.
"But I'm really hapy that we have started to comunicate now," he said with a little smile.
"Maybe... when we get out of here, we could continue that way?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:08 am

A smile crept onto her face. "I would like that... very much..." She said, softly.

Her heart was beating fast for some reason.

She ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:35 am

"Good," he whispered as he slowly moved a little closer to her.
For a long while he stared at her without saying anything.
It was strange so different he had begun to see her. To think that just a few months ago he couldn't even stand the thought of being with her... But now...
But maybe she didn't feel the same way. They had just agreed to be friends... But...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:53 am

((OOC: YES SINBAD AND CINDY!!! Very Happy *Always been a secret Cindy/Sinbad shipper*))
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:33 am

Her blue eyes darted from his eyes to his lips when he moved a little closer.

Her heart sped up a little bit more. Heat rushed to her body.

She studied him for a moment.

"Sinbad..." She whispered, so quietly, it didn't seem like she said anything if someone wasn't close enough to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:38 am

OOC: YES Sinbad put the moves on her!!
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:40 am

He had to at least give it a try. To see if he had really been wrong for all those years. He was pretty sure of it by now.
Sinbad moved the last few inches and closed the gap between them.
He softly kissed her lips. He let his mouth hover over hers as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:45 am

She softly gasped when his lips touched hers. It surprised her, she never thought that when they would kiss that her heart would race and that her skin would tingle where he touched her.

Her eyes watched his as she moved her head a little closer to his, lips touching more.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:50 am

He kissed her back. Deeper this time. More passionately.
He had kissed her before, but never before had he wanted to do it. Never before had he enjoyed it so much.
He opened his mouth slightly and let his tongue brush over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:54 am

Her eyes fluttered closed and her hands moved up to his shoulders.

Her mouth opened and her tongue came out to greet his. Sinbad's kiss felt good. His hands strong around her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Sinbad moved his hands down to her waist and pulled her closer as he continued to kiss her.
He broke the kiss and looked at her. He gave her a little smile before he moved closer again, this time aiming for her neck.
When his lips met her skin, he started covering it with kisses. In between the kisses he lightly sucked and nibbled her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning   A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

A Spider's End and A Possible Beginning
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next