10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to the Beginning?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Back to the Beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:25 am

Slowly she stretched her body. As she woke she let her hand on the floor. Feeling the cold floor.
She did not move. Too tired of all the drama, Rapunzel would be there anyway.. This time she just fell asleep.
So no changes could be made.. Right? She curled up as a ball. Keeping her eyes closed.
Too tired to even focus where she was. A cold floor, Just the same room... Her thoughts kept repeating.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:29 am

Thrax took a deep breath. Great anther day in this hell whole. He rolled over on his side and opened his eyes. He thought he was still in the same room, but he had the pleasant surprise to see Jasmine. "JASMINE! O MY GOD! YOUR OKAY! WAKE UP!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 am

"JASMINE! O MY GOD! YOUR OKAY! WAKE UP!" She heard a voice scream, That isn't Rapunzel her voice...
A man... THRAX!
She opened her eyes widen. Not that can't be... She saw him.. ''Thrax....'' Her voice weak.
She slowly crawled towards him. Touching his cheek with her fingertips. ''You are real...'' She held his face.
''Thrax.. You are alive..'' She felt his skin, ''You aren't dead.'' She got tears in her eyes looking into his eyes.
''You live..''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:41 am

He kissed her, and held her close. "I'm so glad im with you again!" he kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:50 am

As he held her close kept kissing her she slowly spoke. ''Thrax please...'' She pulled away from his kiss.
''Thrax.. calm down...'' She let her hands on his chest burrying her face in it. ''Just don't let go...'' She wispered.
She wanted to stay like this. Just in his arms. Safe and silent.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 am

"I wont. I promise." He still held her close but stopped kissing her. "What happened when I was gone?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:06 am

''I don't want to think about that... I missed you, I thought you could have died.'' She slowly let her left hand trail up and down on his chest. ''I don't know what i would do if
i find out you would be dead.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:30 am

"I don't know what I'd do without you... but now since were back together i can do this." He have her a gentle kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 am

She let her whole body relax, As she felt his lips. She longed to feel that feeling.
In her stomach. She tightened her grip, Holding his shirt. She closed her eyes.
Letting her emotions the free way feeling a tear roll down her face.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:06 pm

He stopped kissing her and wiped away her tear. "Don't cry babe. We are together again."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:53 pm

She smiled "it's a happy tear" she kissed him once again."I am just very happy that you are here"
Atleast he was safe, she was safe. As long as they where togethere they were safe. She hugged him. Feeling his body against hers. This wasn't a dream.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:13 am

Hw kissed her for head and held her close, "I love you Jas."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:30 am

"I love you to... Who did you get as a roommate after you where moved?" She asked as she looked him into his eyes. she could not help it but smile weak.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:34 am

"This chick named Anastasia, but I talked a lot threw the wall with this girl named Snow white." He sighed thinking about snow and how she might be pregnant. "Snow might be pregnant. She got raped before she got in here, so she might be carrying her rapist's baby."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:42 am

Her eyes widen. Pregnant... ''Oh my god... I can't really think of getting pregnant in here.. Poor girl...'' She looked down. Pregnant that is for real. And not Just pregnant... pregnant from a rapist...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:45 am

He held Jas close, "I know its horrible. I told her we couldn't be sure this early without a test... But honestly I think she is."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:48 am

She pushed him away softly. ''Thrax.. This is serious... Aladdins child was taken away too...
I don't know this girl.. But you are a doctor and you think she is pregnant...'' She could not let the words out of her throath they where stuck. ''What if...'' She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 am

He turned towards her so now he was looking straight at her, "what Jas, what can I do..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:56 am

She looked at Thrax. ''No.. never mind..'' She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:58 am

He looked at her kinda puzzled, "Just tell me Jas. My curiosity is killing me."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:04 am

Curiosity killed the cat... She sighed. ''It is just that... Getting pregnant in here is dangerous... and... well we...'' She shook her head once again. ''You know what i mean..''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:07 am

He sighed, "It would be really risky doing that. Ive done it before on the streets, but I doubt the villain would give us anything to ease her pain. But if she wanted it done, I would be glad to help her."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:08 am

She nodded. ''I know.'' Wait... ''Thrax... haven't we.... had sex...''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:13 am

His face dropped "Um... ya. We weren't safe either... Do you feel alright."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:15 am

She nodded slowly. ''Yes..'' She starred down to the ground. ''No.. I can't be.. No ofcourse not! You pulled out on time. Right?!'' She said with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:20 am

he looked down at the ground, "No... Even if I did it wouldn't of made a difference. Even with the pull out method you can still get pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:23 am

She gasped. ''Noo..NO.. NO!'' She stood up. tears filled her eyes. ''NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE I AM PREGNANT! I CAN'T BE!'' She hid her face. ''Please.. Tell me ....''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:28 am

"Calm down Jas, your not showing any systems. Will be fine." On the outside his calm and relaxed. But on the inside he was screaming.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:33 am

She took a deep breath. ''But there is still a possibility i am..'' She took her hands away from her face. ''I can't be pregnant... I just can't...'' She felt how her stomach turned at the thought of being pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:39 am

"No babe, its been a while hasn't it?" He thought back, here days seem to run together. It could of been weeks since they were together or just days.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:42 am

She shook her head. ''I don't know Thrax.. I really don't know..'' She sank to her knees again. ''We'll just have too see what happens..''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:01 am

"I'm sorry Jas." Thats all he could say.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:02 am

''No, It is my own stupid fault..'' She hugged Thrax. ''Let's just hope it is nothing..''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:08 am

(OOC: We should say we fell asleep, cuz juliet made a new topic.)

"YA I guess will haft to wait and see." He layed down on the carpet, "I'm tired babe." He really was. All this talk about babies was draining him.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:10 am

(OOC: Yes we should.)
She laid beside him. ''Yes me too.'' She laid her head on Thrax his chest. closing her eyes.
Before she knew she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:14 am

Before he drifted into sleep he kissed jas, "Night jas I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beginning?   Back to the Beginning? Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the Beginning?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 4-
Jump to: