10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Helga

Helga

kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? Empty
PostSubject: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 am

Helga lay on the floor. She groaned and put her hand on the head, She had a horrible headache. Then she remembered, something went wrong on her mission. She opens her eyes and she felt a pain from her hand. someone had wrapped a bandage around her hand and she took it carefully off. "F? what is this shit?" she stands up and looked around. "I..I can't belive it"
She noticed two other characters in the room, and with a skeptical voice, she asked. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:02 am

Naveen shook his head awaking himself from sleep 'Urgh what's wrong Rapun.' he whispered thinking it was voice of Rapunzel, but soon he realized it wasn't her, it was someone new. He looked over his shoulder and saw a blonde woman with a well built body, he felt strange looking at her. 'Hey, I'm Naveen. I'm guessing you just got here?' he let off a charming smile immediately.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:16 am

"yeeah, whatever "here" is?!" she said a bit shocked. She turned around to the door and tries to open it, but it's locked. She looked down and sighed. "Why are we trapped here?" she asked him with with a low voice
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:22 am

'Umm don't panic, basically you are in hell since the kidnapper doesn't want anything and there is no rescue. Plus you would want to watch out for the camera's.' Her attitude was negative... there was spark in her and Naveen seemed to like a lot. 'Listen just sit down and relax. Take a bath or something. This place isn't that bad. And that other girl in Rapunzel. You will like her.' he smiled again and walked away to other side whistling.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 am

She turned around "wait, did you just say camera's?" She looked up and noticed them. "what a perv" she said with disgust in her voice, but then she followed his advice and sat down in one of the beds and she started to braid her hair, which was now a total mess. "I'm Calam.. ehm.. Helga" she smiled at him. She felt that it didn't matter if she said her real name.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:42 am

'Helga... hmm pretty name for a pretty woman' he smiled at her and sat on the floor. 'Well better make yourself at home, coz we are gonna stay here for a while.' he smiled again with a sense of bitterness.

[ooc: going to bed sorry Razz Night. Oh and when rapunzel comes online you will be flooded with mails Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:50 am

Occ: Me too soon x)

she could stop herself to smile. The whole situation was just crazy. And stay here for awhile? she hasn't been on the same place for a long time. she sighed again and lay down on the bed, looked at her hand with the "F", and then over to Naveen. She closed her eyes, and hoped that she would wake up somewhere else when she opened them again.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:25 pm

'So Helga... what did you do? Since you are Villain's favorite?' he asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:51 pm

"favorite? so that's what it stands for" she said and opens her eyes. "I havn't done anything, I think. " she said confused. "what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 am

'Im sorry, I meant what did you used to do? You know before villain got you'd he smiled a bit, and he was dazzled by her looks. 'I'm VP, which stands for villains pet...' he sighed since he's not particularly happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:31 am

"oh, I was.. or I'm a hired assassin." she looked down and put a strand of hair behind her ear. "what did you do then, if you are a pet?" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:41 am

'I still don't know.... that's the weird part... Tell me about you though, you seem interesting you know all the assassin and stuffs' he smiled back widely.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 am

"it's not much to talk about. I just kill people." she said and tried to smile. "I know some other assassins. But you know. It isn't so good to bond with people, becuase one day, they're all gone. Dead.. or kidnapped."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:05 am

'Ahh well we are going to d... I'm sure everyone will die one day, so why not live the fullest huh?' he smiled comforting her eventhough it wasn't a good situation to do so.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:10 am

"yeah, you're probably right" she smiled and and stood up. She walked around the room and put her hand against the wall. "How long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:23 am

'Uh I really have no idea, maybe a week now? Can't really tell since I didn't saw the sun or the night sky for a while, but I would love to though... with someone' he let out a charming smile. What is he doing... trying to seduce her? trying to love her? Confusion has taken over his mind.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 am

She began to giggle, but stopped herself. What happened exactly? She has never giggle like that before. She turned around to the bed again and sat down. "to be locked up, you seems very... happy?!" she smiled. "I mean, just to sit in a room"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:41 am

He laughed a little 'No no not happy, just... used to it kind of... I mean there is nothing to do but there is a lot to do if you just thikn about it.' suddenly he let out a slight wink. 'What the hell am I doing... Rapunzel is right there.. but helga is.. all I need?' he whispered in his head. CONFUSION is killing him.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 am

"soo.. is there something you would like to do? Something fun.. I mean, I'm a bit bored." She put her hands on the mattress and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am

He looked over on the bed and saw rapunzel sleeping. 'Well I have so many things to do but none of them can be done here in this room with camera's.' he smiled with lust 'But I guess I will go for a shower' he whispered and walked to the toilet and left the door open slightly. 'What are you doing?! Idk! it feels right! she is the one i was looking for all this time!' random thoughts occurred in his mind.

[ooc: You were giving a hint right? Shocked coz i sound cheesy xD]
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:25 am

Occ: Yeah, I think I did XD Wink

Helga looked over to one of the camera's and then into the bathroom. She heard when he put on the water in the shower and smiled. She walked to the door and opens it moore. She put up her hair in a ponytail and looked at him. "Maybe I should take a shower too if you don't mind, I kinda feel a little dirty" She winked at him
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:39 am

'Sure' he slowly closed the door behind her and took first three buttons on his shirt revealing his chest slightly. 'So...' he smiled waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:49 am

she looked over at him while she took of her shirt and throw it on the ground. She turned around, took of the rest of the clothes and went into the shower. She grabbed the curtain and looked over her shoulder. "are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:57 am

'Would be my pleasure' he took his clothes off and slowly removed the curtain and stepped in the shower. Her magnificent well built body was even more attractive now. Her eyes gliterring and lips looks luscious than any other he ever kissed. He got closer to her and kissed her lips without waiting any further.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:07 am

she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. The hot water and the fact that a strange girl was sleeping in the next room made him more irresistible to her. And it has been a while since she was with someone that she doesn't have to kill after it. Many thoughts went threw her head, she could do everything, but to stop kissing him was difficult
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:17 am

He kissed her more violently, her soft lips felt really good. He grabbed her hips and pulled her on his lap. Hot water running through in between their skin was really intimate. He pushed her slowly against the wall and kissed her some more.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:39 am

She let her hands falls down to his arms while she kissed him. she pressed her body more to his, she really wanted him. Right now. Helga looked up to him, his hair and eyes were just perfect and she could help herself from smiling
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:45 am

He slowly slided his hand down her legs slowly touching her clitoris 'You want to wait more or...?' he gave a cheeky smile suggesting he is going to make a move soon.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:56 am

Helga gasped in surprise when he touched her. "wait more? Nono, what I want is you." she gave him a cheeky smile back and touched lightly on his stomach and pulled her hands down on his dick.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:00 am

'Oh nice play' he winked at her then grabed her ass and pulled her towards him slowly inserting his penis. 'Try to be quiet, don't want to wake Rapun...' he whispered then licked down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:15 am

She moaned and bit her lower lip. She wrapped her arms around his neck again while they started to move rhythmically. She kissed him and played with her tongue with his. "This.. feels amazing" she said between the kisses
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:17 am

'It sure does Helga, you have a great, I mean amazing body' no compliments top her beauty, but he wanted to try. On the other hand Rapun was in the other room....
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:27 am

She stopped and noticed that he was a little bit distracted. "you don't have to be worried, we will not wake her up" she smiled softly. "If it isn't something else about her?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:33 am

'I'm not worried as long as I have you' he smiled and concentrated on her. 'Helga you are beautiful.' her long wet hair was over her face which made her look even more lustful. Naveen started to move faster and harder squeezing her ass.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:40 am

She moaned as high she could without waking up the other girl.
I... think .. I'm going to ..' she said breathlessly, feeling an orgasm start to build as she pressed her against his chest
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:51 am

As soon as she moaned out with pleasure he kissed her violently and soon he was near to his climax he moved a lot faster and harder. 'I'm going to...' he quickly pulled out and cummed on her body. He grabbed her tightly feeling her heart beat panting and so is his.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:02 am

Her legs shook and she leaned against him, panting and with eyes closed. "that was incredible" she whispered and drew patterns with the finger around his chest.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:05 am

'I know... it was the best...' he whispered back but still trying to catch his breathe.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:12 am

She looked up and kissed him again, she smiled and turned to the shower head. She tooked the saop and started to wash away the cum on her body. "so, is there something between you and .. what do you call her, Rapun?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:17 am

'Oh... well yeah... untill today I thought she was the one I was looking for, well this isn't the best place to think of a happy future. But after I saw you... my whole mind and body changed...' he sighed 'I'm sorry... I just messed up...'
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:26 am

She turned around to him again and smiled softly and blushed. "Don't be sorry. I'm flattered." she went closer to him and whispered. "But maybe we should keep this a secret,if she likes you, then I don't want her to be mad at me." their lips met and she kissed him lightly
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:30 am

'Secret... maybe for now yes... But I want you in my life. You are gorgeus and passionate' he whispered and kissed her back. 'I better go out before she wakes up, you have a nice shower hellgirl' he winked and slowly walked outside with his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:40 am

She smiled at him and closed the curtin. She put her hands on head and looked down. What did I do? He's wonderful, I'm a killer. I kill people like him for money. A cold beam from the shower woke her from her thoughts and she turned off the water, She walked out from the shower, dried herself and put her clothes on. The shirt was a bit dirty, but she could live with that. She walked out from the bathroom and sat down on one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:12 am

[ooc: idk where the hell rapunzel is, but we need her for more drama >.<]

Naveen ws starring at Helga with a cheesy smile on the other end of the bed. Just starring at her, looking at her eyes, her soft lips, wet curly hair falling along her ears, her soft hands plaing with her hair. It was a beautyful view. Then he looked down at Rapunzel and his guilty conscious kicked in. He couldn't look at her... he never felt so ashamed of himself, but then when he looks at helga he forgets everything and dives into another world.
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:21 am

(idk either =/ I'll PM her on YT =D )

Helga didn't know what to do. It feels like they couldn't talk becuase of the sleeping girl, and for the first time ever, Helga was shy. when she looked at him she started to blush and she was always smiling. She waited until the hair was dry before she started to braid it again. in the corner of the eye she saw that he looked at her. she went slowly over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Who knows when I can do that again" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:27 am

'Then dont stop when you can...' he whispered really slowly... he wanted to kiss her too but it's too risky.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:29 am

((Ooc: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ACK!! This is what I come back to!?!?! D: Ugh.. Ah.. Wow....))

Rapunzel shifted, starting to wake up. She sat up slowly rubbing at her eyes. That's odd... I thought I was still talking to Snow.. She thought looking around.

((Ooc: Are they both in that room or the bathroom or what????))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:32 am

[Haha, spree Wink they are both in the room =) ]

Helga was about to lean against Naveen when noticed that the girl was awake. She stood up and tried to smile. "hi, there"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:32 am

[Ooc, its a rude awakening, sorry Rapunzel Sad shame on Naveen and Helga Evil or Very Mad ]
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:34 am

((Ooc: Okay... >.> Tsk, tsk.. ))

Rapunzel blinked, looking at the women she didn't recognize. "Oh, hello there." She said, smiling, "Who are you? My name is Rapunzel."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?   kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning? Empty

Back to top Go down

kidnapped and locked up - a new beginning?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next