10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW with Room 6

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:22 am

(Ooc: Lol, okay that's fine. Smile )

"Red's a nice color." Rapunzel said, "Pet? I had a little lizard named Pascal. Hopefully my best friend will take care of him while I'm gone... Do you have pets?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:44 pm

"Pascal? Oh that's an adorable name! I never had any real pets, except a dog when I was younger. He wandered off though and I never saw him again, his name was Charlie." She said quietly, "I hope he found a good owner, anyway new question what was the best con you ever pulled?" She asked, genuinely curious as to what Rapunzel's answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:35 pm

"Thanks." Rapunzel said to the first comment, "Aw... I hope your dog found a good owner." She had a very strong love for animals and didn't want to think something bad had happened to him. "My best con?" She asked taking a little aback at the question, "Umm.. Well.." She laughed a little nervously. She wasn't sure if she wanted to tell, especially with Naveen in the room.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:43 pm

"It's ok, you don't have to tell me!" Snow White hastened to say, "Once when I was stealing one of the papers, the guest started to come back to his room. So I had to improvise, I wound up going through the vents and yet I had so much fun! I had to make sure I wasn't too loud so the guy wouldn't get suspicous or anything and yet it was amazing!" Snow White said her thoughts drifted back to that day rather fast.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:45 pm

{OOC: Aww, Charlie <333}
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Rapunzel smiled a little. Now she felt like she to tell Snow after she shared her story but she thought better of it. "That sounds like fun. Must've been quite a adrenaline rush." She said, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:52 pm

[Ooc, @Cindy yeah I took that from All Dogs go to Heaven, I figured why not? Razz I hope you like it!]
"Yeah it was, its funny though after I escaped I could do whatever I wanted without being told what to do. For two weeks, I was able to become more independent before I was...kidnapped." She said and smiled, "Its nice making up your own mind isn't ir?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Rapunzel nodded. "Yeah, independence is great." She said, "Okay.. What's the worst thief experience you've had? Like anything funny or embaressing ever happen?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:38 pm

Snow White grimaced as a particular expierence came to mind, She had just turned sixteen and was on her way back from getting a document when the owner came rushing up the stairs. Snow had looked around for an escape, and instead saw a young man who looked like a one of her father's workers coming up the stairs. Running out of options, Snow had done the only thing she could think of she had hurried towards him and had planted a kiss on his lips. To say that he was surprised was an understatement, it had been Snow's first kiss and she had regretted every second of it. She laughed, "Yes, once I turned sixteen I had to get some papers for my father only the mark started to come up the stairs as I came out. So I saw a young man who was working for my father and kissed him, it was a good distraction even if the young man was rather hideous" she admitted with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Rapunzel burst out into laughter. "Well, that's a way to get through a situation." She said, "I don't think I've had any laughable mishaps. Though there was this one target that was kind of.. Thick headed. He was really obsessed with himself and didn't notice I was slowly taking his money.. I kept telling him he counted wrong and he actually put me in charge of his money. Not the smartest.." She said, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Snow White snorted, "Oh I bet the look on his face was priceless though!" She giggled as she pictured the man realizing that the money he had been giving Rapunzel was disappearing. "If you hadn't been a con artist, what would you have been?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:26 am

Rapunzel giggled. "Yeah, It was funny.." She said. She'd never really thought about what she might've been if she hadn't been a con artist. "Maybe just an artist... I've always loved painting.." She said after a moment, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 4:42 am

Snow White thought for a moment, "Hmm, I would have been a dancer, the first few times I've danced I always felt so..I don't know how to describe it. Exciting I guess, is the word I'd choose." She said, "Have you ever danced?" she asked, her fingers tapped a rythym on her leg as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:25 am

"I've danced before but nothing professional. Just for fun." Rapunzel said before adding, "I'm sure you'd of been a great dancer. Maybe you can become one when we get out."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:35 am

Snow White laughed, "I'm sure your paintings would be in demand! We could open a studio for your artwork and a place to dance." She grinned, there were a lot of different things they could do with dancing and painting for a studio. "What types of things would you paint?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:32 am

Rapunzel smiled. "Thanks!" She said, "That sounds like a great idea! I paint pretty much anything.. But I like painting the outdoors or happy things!"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:02 am

Snow White smiled as she pictured being outside, "When did you first start painting?" she asked, picturing a small girl with a paintbrush in her hands. [Ooc, I forgot that I haven't actually seen Rapunzel my bad]

Last edited by Snow White on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:38 am

"When I was little. I used to do it whenever my Mother was away." Rapunzel said, "I got in trouble for painting the walls though.."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:06 am

Snow White smiled at the idea of a young girl painting the walls came to mind. "I used to dance in my room, late at night when no one was around. Of course dancing with no music playing is a little difficult." She said laughing, "Next question, what kinds of music did you listen too?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:12 am

"That sounds like fun." Rapunzel said, smiling, "I have a very wide range of music taste.. I like pop, rap, rock.. I'm not too picky. It just depends on the situation. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:24 am

Snow White sighed, "Well, I love hip hop, rock, and soundtrack music, I'm not picky either though. Next question, have you ever gotten in a fight with someone?" she asked, highly doubting that Rapunzel would. [Ooc, we were talking about catfights on the chat today and I figured why not? Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:27 am

((Ooc: Lol, that's funny because in another roleplay my character got in a catfight today. >.< ))

Rapunzel smiled, laughing slightly. "Uhh... Yes." She said, "Quite a few actually.. And I was the proud champion of most of those fights!" She was proud of herself for that. Sometimes cons didn't always go right and that sometimes led to fist fights. "What about you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 pm

[Ooc, What are the chances of that happening? XD That's awesome though!]
Snow White laughed, "That's awesome!!" She said giggling as she pictured it, "I only got in a tussle once, though I did come out the victor. There was a slightly older girl who worked for my father and one day she got it in her head to try and boss me around. There was no way I was going to let that happen so we got in a fight, I may have lost some of my hair in the process but it was worth it." She said laughing. "Next question, how old are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW with Room 6
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2