10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW with Room 6

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:29 am

Snow White was pretty sure she could hear voices against one of the walls and leaned her head against the wall, one was male and the other was female. "Hello!" she called out, her heart started pounding she hoped someone could hear her.

Last edited by Snow White on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 am

After hearing a girls voice Naveens heart skipped a beat, he shouted out too "H-Hello... can ypu hear us." He looked at Rapunzel with anxiety.

[OOC: you wrote TTTW XD ]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:52 am

[Ooc, oops can that be fixed?]
Snow White smiled as she heard the male answer, "Yes I can hear you! My name is Snow White and who are you?" she asked feeling a little breathless.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:56 am

"I'm Naveen" he replied in a gentle voice "its nice to hear you. Are you alone?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 am

Snow White smiled, "No, I'm with Aurora." she paused as she remembered hearing a female voice, "Who's with you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Rapunzel blinked, staring at the wall. She walked over closer to the wall. "HI! My name is Rapunzel!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Rapunzel? It was a nice name, "Rapunzel, huh? how long have you both been down here?" she asked, fearing the answer. After hearing Aurora's time down here she was starting to fear the worst.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:08 pm

"A couple days. Maybe a week." Rapunzel responded, "It hasn't been that long." Snow seemed like a nice person, she couldn't imagine what her sin might be.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Snow White winced, "Same, its been a couple of days since I came here." She wondered what Rapunzel and Naveen looked like, she had no doubt that they looked as nice as they sounded. She cleared her throat, "So what are your marks?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:19 pm

"Much to my shock, I'm a VP." Rapunzel said, still not quite believing it, "I don't really know why... I don't think I deserve it.." She touched her hand lightly where the mark was. "What did you get?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:25 pm

"Wow, you're a VP? I'm a W for worm." Snow White laughed humorlessly, "I guess our kidnapper doesn't like people who ask him personal questions." she said thoughtfully. "What about Naveen, what mark does he have?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Rapunzel frowned, feeling sorry for her. "I'm sorry.." She said, "You don't sound like you deserve that rank at all.. You should be a VP not me. I should be a worm." She sighed. "Oh, Naveen is a VP as well." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Snow White smiled, "Oh, that's sweet of you to say Rapunzel, at least you and Naveen will be safe." she said, running her hand through her hair. "This might be a personal question, but uh what was your sin?" she asked as she leaned against the wall, "You don't have to answer if you don't want too." she added.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Rapunzel smiled faintly. "I was a con artist." She said, "I.. Yeah. What's yours?" She was going to add more but thought better of it. If she didn't say than no one would know and that's how she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Snow White's eyes widened as Rapunzel admitted to being a con artist and heard the catch in her sentence. Than again hers was just as bad, "I was a thief for my father, he..uh..would have scientists come over and visit him and while they were distracted he would throw a huge banquet for them. Meanwhile, I would go into their rooms and steal what they had put down." Snow White smiled a little at remembering, "There was always that thrill of getting caught though, you know?" she said with a rather fond smile.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Rapunzel smiled. She could tell that Snow was fond of what she did. And why not? It sounded thrilling. "I understand." She said, nodding, "In a way, there is the same thrill with being a con artist.. Though in the end things kind of crashed and burned." She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Snow White sighed, "Do you miss it?" she asked quite curious. There were times when she remembered the taste of sweet victory whenever she stole something.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Rapunzel frowned, thinking about it. Do I? She thought. "Well.. Yes and no.. It's complicated." She said, "Do you miss being a theif?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Snow White thought about it, "The first few times I stole for my dad, it was scary but then as I started to steal more. I started to enjoy it a little." She bit her bottom lip, "Does that sound bad?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Naveen was enjoying listening to their conversation but they were having fun with their jobs which scared him a little. Oh well they did what they had to. He remained silent as they talked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Aurora listened to their talk. She couldn't believe that Snow White had stolen. She seemed so innocent. But Aurora had been wrong about people before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:05 am

Rapunzel laughed a little. "No, that's not bad." She said, "So are you alone in there or are you with someone, too?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:37 am

[Ooc, I'm running out of questions any hints?]
Snow White looked over at Aurora, "I'm with Aurora, she's really nice. How long do you think he plans to keep us down here?" she asked. [Ooc, sorry only question I could think of]
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:57 am

'I figured we will be here for a long time...' he sighed. 'But we shouldn't loose hope. Oh and be careful of the cameras.'

[ooc: You can ask anything XD love life? sex life? boobs. ANYTHING Smile]
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:59 am

(OoC: Lolz, it's okay. You don't have to apologize. Razz ))

Rapunzel frowned. Forever probably.. She thought. She looked over at Naveen as he answered Snow's question.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:31 am

Upon hearing Naveen's warning, Snow White twisted to look at the camera's, she shivered as she remembered looking into their kidnapper's cold eyes. Looking back on it, she wondered why she had felt compelled to ask him that question his eyes had betrayed him and for one moment Snow White had seen fear. Though why he had been scared was confusing to Snow White, "So are you two....um...you know together?" she asked. She had to get her mind off of their kidnapper, and she figured this was the easiest way to do so. [Ooc, sorry Rapunzel Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:33 am

(OoC: Why are you apologizing? O.O)

Rapunzel blinked, her face flushing. "O-oh.. Well, yeah.." She said, laughing a little nervously, "Are you with anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:35 am

Snow White gave a little laugh, "Oh that's great, I'm happy for you two!." She hesitated about answering Rapunzel's question, her thoughts flew back to the guard who had pinned her to the forest floor. She had never been near another man other then her father and so had been horrified when the man had taken her brutally. She could feel tears start to fill her eyes and blinked them back furiously, "Uh, me? No, I haven't." she said, her voice trembled a little bit and she shuddered, "Anyway do you guys have any idea about how to escape?" she asked in a quiet whisper.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:54 am

Rapunzel frowned, picking up on the change of emotion in her voice. She hadn't meant to upset the poor girl. Now she felt bad.. She shook her head, answering Snow's next question. "Still working on that one.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:13 am

Snow White bit her bottom lip, "There has to be a way out of here." She muttered, casting a glance over at the camera. "On another note, how many people has he kidnapped do you think?" she asked. She remembered all the people on Branding Day, she had been surprised at how many people he had gotten. [Ooc, lame question I know Rolling Eyes ]
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:29 am

Rapunzel frowned, remembering everyone in the basement. "I don't know.. There was a lot in the basement.. " She said, "Okay there's 10 rooms.. And we're normally roomed with 2 people to a room.. At least that's how it's been so far for me. But the villian said that someone would have to stay in the basement.. So.. I'm gonna guess 20-22 people."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 am

Snow White's eyes widened when she heard that somehow their kidnapper had managed to get so many people. "So many..how did he do it?" She whispered, wishing that she could remember what had happened after the guard had....She shook her head. "What's the last thing you remember?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:54 am

Rapunzel thought back. "Well.. I remember I was on my way to another con.. And I was walking down the street.. And.. And that's it. Everything went black afterwards." She said, frowning, "What's the last thing you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:13 am

"I was..."Snow White trailed off and then gritted her teeth, "A guard had been sent by an evil woman to find me, I was in hiding and I didn't see him come up behind me....The next thing I knew he was on top of me and...he..I blacked out afterwards and woke up in a room all alone." She hung her head, "Anyway a day later I met Thumbelina and then got branded as a Worm the following morning." She sighed and decided to change the subject, "What's the thing you miss most?" she asked almost desperately.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:17 am

Rapunzel felt sorry for Snow. It seemed she was asking all the wrong questions today. She could sense the need for a change of subject. "Um.. I miss my best friend." She said quickly, "We were really close and.. Oh, man.. He's probably worried about me." She ran a hand through her forehead. And I'll probably never see him again.. She thought. She shook the thought away. "There's actually a funny story to how we met.." She said, "He was a target of one of my cons but when we met.. I couldn't.. I couldn't finish the con all the way through and I fessed up about what I was.. He didn't take it too well.. But somehow we ended up friends anyways.."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:25 am

Snow White smiled, " He sounds like an understanding person. One of my friends ended up here, I hadn't seen her since we were little. Do you know Cindy-I mean Cinderella? I met her while I was exploring one day, we were best friends after that. I thought I would never see her again, when I turned ten my dad started to train me to be a thief. He never let me out of his sight, so I never saw her again, its strange how time changes people huh?" she said thoughtfully, her thoughts wandered back to Cindy's still youthful face, yet her eyes told a different story When they were younger, Snow White had always envied Cindy's good looks and had always wished to look just like her. Now that she had met Cindy again all those insecurities came rushing back [Ooc, sorry about that Cindy, is that better? hehe]

Last edited by Snow White on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:10 pm

"I'm sorry.. I haven't met her. I've barely met anyone really. Just Naveen and Wendy." Rapunzel said, sitting down by the wall now, "Maybe you two will get roomed together though."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 pm

"Maybe, she looks like she's been here a long time." she whispered. Her heart went out to her best friend, she didn't know what types of trauma she had undergone but she hoped she could help her. "Do you think, he'll ever let us go?" she asked, hating the tremble in her voice as she asked. Her eyes flicked down to the W scar on her palm and she shivered, the mark seemed to taunt her. You're nothing but a Worm here the thought hit her rather suddenly, and she shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:28 pm

There was really no point in lying to the poor girl. "No. I don't think he will..." Rapunzel said, feeling her heart sink as she said it. It made everything seem more real. She swallowed, absentminedly playing with a strand of hair.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:50 pm

[Ooc, we're having a really depressing conversation aren't we?]
Snow White wasn't really surprised at Rapunzel's answer, though it made her a little more hopeless about her own future. "So what was your favorite food?" she asked desperate for a topic change, and food seemed like an easy way out.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:58 pm

(Ooc: Yeah..... O.O)

Rapunzel shook her head, smiling a little. "Let's not talk about food. Trust me, it'll just make you really hungry for good food." She said, "Let's talk about something... Happier. What's the happiest memory you have?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Snow White thought about it and sighed as a memory came to mind Snow White sat up, she was watching her best friend Cindy gather some flowers for her mom. She was secretly wishing that she and Cindy were long lost sisters, so that way she could have a mother and a new sister. Cindy's mom was always kind to Snow, and she loved meeting her she always felt loved Snow sat up, "When I was younger, I was best friends with Cindy-Cinderella and whenever I met her mother I felt loved." She smiled, "What about you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:16 am

Rapunzel smiled. "That sounds nice.. My favorite memory.." She said, thinking back, "Well, when I was younger and my mother was still alive, I hardly used to see her during the week.. But every weekend we would spend the entire Saturday together and go out somewhere to eat ice cream or something. I always treasure those moments."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:11 am

Snow White smiled as she remembered ice-cream, "I only had ice-cream if I carried out a good heist otherwise well my father would whip me. Another good memory I had was picking flowers with Cindy, we would sing silly songs as we picked them." She said in a fond tone.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:29 am

Rapunzel frowned a little at the whipping comment. But she decided not to bring that up. "I remember one time with my Mother, we went to an amusement park! It was the only time I ever went to one of those. My stomach couldn't handle most of the rides." She said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:42 am

"I've never been to an amusement park, what are they like?" Snow White asked slightly envious, she made it a vow then and there that if she ever escaped she would go to an amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:00 am

Rapunzel chuckled. "It's not as great as everyone thinks. The food's pretty awful and a lot of the rides are just rides that make you really dizzy and get sick. But it's fun if you're with someone you care about." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 am

Snow White thought about it, she wondered if getting sick while having fun would be a bad thing. "Another random question I'm about to ask is whats your favorite color?" she asked, still thinking about amusement parks.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:14 am

Rapunzel chuckled. "A lot of random questions today.. Umm, purple! Yours?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 am

Snow White chuckled, "Oh purple, that's a pretty color umm I would have to go with red." she said and thought for a moment. "What about pets?" she asked. [Ooc, I can't think of anything except random questions next up is best con you've ever pulled off.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TTW with Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 6   TTW with Room 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW with Room 6
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next