10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW With Room 6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:40 am

[OOC: Sorry, Al has no roommate so I'm TTW with 2 rooms now XD I'm talking TTW with Jasmine right now, but we'll just talk too and act like they're at two different times. Oh, and Cindy... Do you know about Esme's death yet? If not, you're going to soon.]

Aladdin was running his hands along the wall, bored out of his mind with nobody to talk to. He knocked on the wall, hoping for a response. "Hello? Anyone over here?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:31 pm

{OOC: Sweet! 8D Nope, Cindy does not know XD Yay, I finally get to rp somewhat with Aladdin! 8D}

Cinderella's head turned to the wall. She didn't recognize the voice. She walked over to the wall.

"Hello, yes, there's someone here, actually two people. I'm Cinderella."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:37 am

[OOC: I know, I've been wanting our characters to 'meet' for a long time! Very Happy]

"Cinderella..." He said it outloud, but he was more thinking outloud. "I recognize your name, but I don't think we've met. Oh, Sinbad. He was my first roommate. And-" He had also heard Esme mention her name. They had been good friends, and Esme had thought a lot of her. A lump caught in his throat. I wonder if she knows... he thought.

"Nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you. I'm Aladdin."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:46 pm

[Ooc, this is sooo sad.......*huggles Al*]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:29 pm

[OOC: @Snow I know, I miss Esme. I'm SO glad that Cindy and I are finally meeting though! It's been so long and Cindy doesn't know about her death.. I've been waiting for our characters to interact. *huggles*]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:52 am

{OOC: Really hoping we don't change rooms in a few days, then I would just feel even more awful for not being on here to RP... Stupid school >.<}

"Aladdin? Oh! You're Esmeralda's fiancee, right?" Cinderella asked, smiling brightly.

Maybe he knew how she is doing? She thought, before a feel of dread entered in her mind.

No, she's okay... she has to be... She thought, more trying to convince herself.

She laughed a little when he mentioned Sinbad. "Really? Well, if he was your first roommate, I'm sure he complained about me then... We're actually... very close now." She said, smiling a little.

"How are you? Do you know anything about Esmeralda? If so, is she okay? Has the baby been born?" She asked, biting her lip.

{OOC: Okay, going to reply to Char then going to watch Aladdin in Spanish. Wish me luck on my test today! I need it.}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:58 pm

"Aladdin? Oh! You're Esmeralda's fiancee, right?" Aladdin was pretty sure a knife through the chest would have hurt less. Memories... Flooding back. This very room, the same room he was reunited with her in. The same room that Aaron was born in. The same room he proposed to her in. The last time he was here was to hear her say his name one last time, to hold her one last time. Next time he had seen her, she was dead. This room, it killed him.

He didn't answer her question. Not yet. He continued listening to her instead.
"Really? Well, if he was your first roommate, I'm sure he complained about me then... We're actually... very close now." Aladdin smiled a little to himself. "Actually Cinderella, he wasn't exactly the warmest guy when we first met. He didn't talk to me at all for a couple weeks, then we got to know each other during that blackout. I don't know if you remember that, but that was a looong week in the dark. But yeah, he talked about you a little bit.. But I'm glad things are good between you guys now!"

"How are you?" He wasn't sure how to answer. Horrible? Improving? Both.
"Do you know anything about Esmeralda?" Again, that extreme pain, it brought tears to his eyes.
"If so, is she okay?" He clenched his fist and bit his lip.
"Has the baby been born?" He smiled a sad smile at the thought of his son, wondering how he was doing.

It took him a while to finally speak again, not sure how to answer all of her questions. His voice was shaky, and it sounded weak and broken down.

"I'm... Better than I was. I'm great yet horrible at the same time, I don't know." He paused a bit, stalling to answer the painful questions. How would she take the news? Aladdin thought.

"Aaron.. He's beautiful Cinderella. Eyes just like his mother's. A beautiful, mesmerizing green." He smiled. "I miss him. Esme gave him to John to save his life shortly after he was born, and I was actually with him once again a few rooms ago. I woke up, and he was there. I was so brilliantly happy.. Then when I woke up in my next room, and he was gone again."

"As for Es..." He sighed painfully. "Esmeralda." He said it loud, strong, yet with such a sad tone to his voice.
"Cinderella... You'll never see her again, I'm sorry..." His voice broke on that last word. After a short pause, he said it. "She's dead." He pounded his fist against the wall, hard. It hurt his hand, but the frustration in his heart hurt worse.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Cinderella laughed a little. "Sounds like Sinbad... Yeah, me too, it's a real relief after all of these years of not liking one another..." She said, looking down at her hands. "The Blackout? I wasn't here for that, but I think someone mentioned it to me before... I remember hearing about it at least..." Cinderella said, after she listened to Aladdin.

"I know how that feels... John keeps playing with our emotions right and left..." She said, her tone full of distaste. She clinched her hands, the idea of John making her angry.

She relaxed and smiled when Aladdin started speaking about Aaron. "Oh, I'm so glad... I'm sure he's beautiful..." She said, smiling while picturing Esmeralda holding her baby. She thought about the book from a while back and vaguely remembered Aladdin's picture. She smiled at the thought of their little family.

She froze a little when Aladdin mentioned John then relaxed when he mentioned seeing Aaron again. "At least you know he's healthy and well... Hopefully you'll be able to see him again. It's not fair to keep a child away from his family..."

Cinderella's eyes widened as Aladdin spoke once more. A lump filled her throat and her heart broke. After a few moments, she realized she hadn't been breathing and started breathing heavily.

She shook her head as tears formed and started to fall, going unnoticed by her. "No... He-he promised... He-he said she was o-okay! He told me he would take care of her!" She said, her words getting slightly louder as she spoke, unnoticed by her.

She put her face in her hands and practically collapsed against the wall.

"Why...? She was a sweet girl! She was a wonderful woman..." She sobbed.

"I hate you so much, John... I hate you so much..." She sobbed out, almost forgetting about Aladdin on the other side of the wall, and forgetting about Charlotte, who was in the room with her.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:30 am

Aladdin could hear her sobs and cries, and it was so hard to listen to. He heard her get louder and louder, shouting in pain and anger.

"She... she was a wonderful woman. But maybe... maybe it's for the better..." it was so hard for Aladdin to say all of this. "She doesn't have to suffer anymore, she's no longer in pain."

That was all he could think to say, as he agreed with Cinderella.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Cinderella took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself down.

"S-she's safe now... S-she ca-can't be hurt again..." She said. "Heaven... is so much better... then this..." She said, finally, after being quiet for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:18 pm

"I guess God just decided he needed his best angel back." Aladdin smiled a sad yet happy smile. That was his first impression on her... He saw her, and he saw an angel.

"No more pain, just freedom."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:20 am

After listening to ALaddin, CInderella had calmed down. "She's watching over you and Aaron, Aladdin... I bet right when she got to Heaven she said to God, "Let me be Aladdin and my son's guardian angel. They need me, even if I'm not there beside them physically." and knowing God, He granted her request. It's only right..." She said, smiling sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TTW With Room 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW With Room 6   TTW With Room 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW With Room 6
Page 1 of 1