10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW with Room 8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:29 am

Snow White scooted towards the wall and decided to see if she could talk to anyone, she was grateful that Wendy was in the bathroom. "Um is anyone there?" She asked as she tapped on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:51 am

Shang awoke to a strange sound behind him. He looked around, realizing he was in a new room when he heard a familiar voice. "Snow?" He pressed his head to the wall. "Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:59 am

Snow White sagged in relief, "Shang? Are you ok?" She asked, she was relieved to hear his voice, she hadn't realized how much she would miss his voice.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:26 am

Shang gazed around the room. "Health rise. Yes. I miss you." He stared over at the camera. "Where are you now? Another room, as well?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:31 am

She almost started crying but she forced the tears back, "Yes, and I miss you too." She said and gently placed a hand on the wall. "I....I love you." She whispered. She wished that he was with her now more then ever.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:48 am

A small smile came across his face when he heard her mumble those 8 letters. "I..." He stared up at the ceiling, taking a deep breath. "I have to use the men's room. Hang tight, Snow."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:50 am

She could have slapped herself for saying those words, now he'll never talk to me again she thought angrily. "Right, um ok." She said and tried not to sound disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:55 pm

When she didn't hear anything for awhile, she got up and moved to the other side of the room, the tears that she had been holding back came full force. Of course , he wouldn't want to be involved with her in the end she wasn't someone who deserved anything. She slid against one of the walls until she was on the floor, she buried her head in her arms as the tears came.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Some time passed when Shang awoke and went to the wall where he last heard from Snow. "Snow?" He called out, glancing back at Charlotte. He didn't want to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Snow White must have fallen asleep, when she woke up she could hear Shang calling to her and despite whatever he might have thought of her she got up and headed to the other wall. "Yes? By tne way Shang, what I said earlier.....just forget I said it." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:02 pm

"Are you mad at me? I'm sorry about how I reacted earlier. I really do love you, Snow. Its just... " He groaned at the memory he recalled. "The last time I heard those words, it turned the girl was actually a guy and well, haha, I'm just glad it was one-sided. But I want you to know I love you and I don't want you having any doubts. I wish I could kiss you right now..."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:10 pm

She started to laugh, "Ok that story, you're going to have to tell me and don't say you love me unless you really mean it. I've....had my heart broken once before and I really don't want to have to go through that again." She said sadly as she remembered Phillip. She still remembered the angry look on Phillip's face when he had deserted her.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:19 pm

"It was the most disturbing event as far as my love life went, I'll say that," He chuckled and frowned when he heard the sadness in her voice. "Tell me about it, Snow?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Snow White sighed, "His name was Phillip and we met when I was sixteen. I was stealing something from his father and he helped me, after that he helped me leave my father's watchful eye. From there, I started to really like him and then I started to love him, we were planning on bringing my father down together but he was going to Italy. He wanted me to go with me and I said no, mulitple times I had to say no finally on the day he was leaving....we met and he really got angry at me. He yelled at me and....then when I said I said I loved him he said I had a lousy way of showing it. He tore up this picture of us and then he walked away without looking back." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:41 pm

"Wow. I'm sorry, Snow. I have no idea what that's like..." He looked down to the ground. "But, do you really love me, Snow?" Here I was talking about not having any doubts! He put a hand on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Snow White smiled, "I thought I knew what love was then, but now with you its different.; its stronger and all I know is that I love you." She said it firmly and she hoped he could tell that she meant every word.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:29 pm

ooc: D'awwwww xD

Shang smiled. He wanted to see her. "I do too, Snow. But, please try to stay alive so I can tell you that in person." He pressed so hard against the wall, wishing it would break on the spot to reveal his love.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:52 pm

[Ooc awww]
Snow White couldn't stop smiling, "I hope you know that goes both ways." She said warmly, she wished she could go through the wall so she could be with him.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:02 am

Wendy woke up from her short nap she heart Snow talking to someone

"Snow?"

Wendy mumbled silently she crawled over to her seeing her face lit up with joy for some reason she smiled and put a hand on her

"You ok Snow?? Who you talking to?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:04 am

Snow White smiled at Wendy, "I'm sorry if I woke you up, but I'm talking to Shang the guy I was telling you about earlier." She said with an even bigger smile.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:51 am

Shang heard another voice and, although he had to strain to hear it, he knew it must be Snow's roommate. "Hello, um I'm Shang. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:42 pm

"Nice to meet you Shang!! My name is Wendy I have heard nothing but awesome things about you from Snow!"

Wendy said excitedly while sitting next to Snow
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Snow White blushed when Wendy said that and twirled a lock of her hair around, "Yes well, its kinda hard not too." She admitted. Her eyes widened did I just say that out loud? She thought in horror.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:06 pm

Shang was glad they couldn't see him as his face reddened from the compliment and Snow's comment. "Well Wendy, its nice to meet you. You sound quite excited over there."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:40 pm

"Eh I try to keep a good attitude even thought the circumstances have been rough... My fiance died in this tragic place...well we were technically boy friend and girlfriend but he wanted to marry me he just could not give me a ring....sadly Villain killed him...shot him dead one day. That is why I am so worried about you and Snow that things stay ok ...you two must stay strong and always love each other but don't get your hopes to high about living a happy life together. Villain does not play and will break you two up the second you two are happy"

Wendy looked away at the other wall silently
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Snow White could feel tears come to her eyes when Wendy said that, she placed a comforting hand on Wendy's shoulder. "I'm so sorry Wendy.....Shang and I....if anything ever happened to him, I don't know what I'd do." She said in a quiet voice. She didn't say it out loud but she would always want to be with him, deep down she knew this was true.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:58 pm

"I know. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you or Snow for that matter. Actually, the last time I was with Snow, we had staged a fight in hopes of fooling the villain of our interest in each other but I have a feeling it won't last long once he piece together our talk through the walls here," Shang whispered, glancing over at the camera.
"I'm sorry about your fiancee, Wendy. You two would have been happy together, I'm sure. If you don't mind me asking though, what are usually the circumstances in which this villain, John, would murder off someone? Does he physically come to the room and shoot you dead?"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Wendy shivered as Shang mentioned this

"Well..."

Wendy looked up at the camera

"Jim....kind of provoked him...to protect me...he lost it he could not take it anymore so he yelled at the camera and the Villain took it personally and shot him dead... so I guess just do not piss the Villain off it is the last thing any of us need. We need to listen and do whatever he says and do not fight back. Cause we can not win no matter what we do it is in fact a hopeless cause. All I can say is you two need to be very careful."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:48 pm

The last thing on Snow White's mind was irritating the Villain but she moved her hand so that she was giving Wendy a one-armed hug. "Thanks for the advice Wendy." She said quietly, she wished she wasn't stuck inside this prison. She couldn't imagine knowing how she would react if Shang was killed, she knew she might never recover. "There has to be a way out." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:09 pm

Wendy sat up and looked around the room

"I wish there was a way out"
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:28 am

"Fighting isn't hopeless, Wendy. When you rebel, you find a strength inside you, you never thought you had and I believe it also strengthens those around you." Shang looked down as he thought of his older brother.

"Your memory of Jim is strong because he did what he thought he could to protect you, even if he died in the process. Its a constant reminder that he loves you. From what you told me he's very strong-willed. We'll do what we can to stay alive, right Snow?"

"I'm sure there's a way out. Every fortress has a leak. We just got to find it. Also I have an idea, I'd like to run by you two."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:38 am

Snow White perked up when he mentioned an idea, "Ok....what do you have in mind?" She asked slightly eager. Maybe he had an idea of how to escape...
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:19 pm

"Well, I've decided on a method to help us know if each other is still alive when we're separated and can't get in touch.
We leave a signal. We don't have a lot of choices but, in this case, I chose our pieces of clothing.
However, I don't know why I didn't think about this sooner but we could use the toilet paper in the bathroom." He laughed, wondering what their expressions would be.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:13 am

Wendy was listening to Shang and Snow she rolled over on her side deciding to leave them some space
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:39 am

Snow White smiled gratefully at Wendy before turning back to the wall, "Toilet paper? And is there a certain way of how to make a signal? Like does it have to be something special to the person or can it be a letter of a word or something?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:51 am

Shang smiled at her perceptive guesses. "Well I folded it into the letter S to represent a couple phrases but you could make anything that is meaningful between you and your communicator. It doesn't have to be just a letter. It could be a shape or symbol of some kind."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:54 am

She nodded, "All right then I will definitely think of something that I could use, by the way how is Charlotte?" She asked as she remembered how Charlotte had left earlier.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:14 am

Shang sighed. "Well, she did have hyperventilation attack. But I think she's okay now. She seems to have a lot bottled up and is hesistant to release any of it but I can't really blame her." He look to the camera. "I didn't know you knew her?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:20 am

She leaned back, "Well I don't know her personally but we talked while you were sleeping. She seems nice, I'm glad to hear that you two are getting along." She said and bit her lip, "Shang....if we never see each other again.....I want you to know that the time I spent with you was the happiest time of my life." She said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:32 am

He smiled at her words. "Me too and I really mean that." Shang closed his eyes as he imagined himself holding her close and kissing her gently.

"Snow, do you know why I stare up at the ceiling so much?" He waited for her reply (ooc: I'm assuming you said yes ^^Wink before continuing.

"When I look up there, I can easily focus my mind on the sky. The sun helps shed some light on my thoughts and the clouds help me filter through them. But since I met you, that Sun I envision has become so much brighter and I can see clearer than ever.

I Love You, Snow. Thank you for being my light."

[ooc: I was totally saving this for the Christmas party event but I have something better in mind so I hope this was unique and sweet! I love you]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:54 am

She gasped when he said that, "Oh Shang......I love you too, I just wish we had met in better circumstances." She said as she started to cry. She wanted nothing more then to be able to kiss him and feel his warm, safe embrace once again...
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:15 am

"Hey, Snow, don't cry." He placed his hand against the hard stone wall and, gently, leaned his forehead against it.
"If it wasn't for this situation, I honestly don't think we would've met. I wouldn't have found a wonderful woman like you or even made a silly sister like Charlotte and who knows what other positive things could happen..."
He smiled sadly as a thought occurred to him. Even good things can arise from a bad circumstance.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:27 am

She sniffed and tried to control herself, "You're right, there are so many people who I've met here who are the family I never had. You are the strength that gives me hope for a better future and I couldn't ask for a more perfect person then you." She said tenderly as she placed a hand on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TTW with Room 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTW with Room 8   TTW with Room 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW with Room 8
Page 1 of 1