10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Dimitri

A New Room Empty
PostSubject: A New Room   A New Room EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:08 am

Dimitri took the key and opened the door, turning to see once last glance of everyone from the basement before shutting the door behind him.

'Hello?' he said, peering into the room.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Dimitri

Dimitri

A New Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room   A New Room EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:02 am

[OOC @Villain- Do you have a plan for how Dim can be unconscious for the next 2 weeks.. or will I just have to say he faints or something :3 I'm asking now because you are online and might not be later ^^]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A New Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room   A New Room EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:16 am

[OOC: It's completely up to you ^^ There are people who have been away for longer than 2 weeks without any major consequences, so it's fine ^^ You don't have to come up with an excuse for him ^^]

Last edited by Villain on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

A New Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room   A New Room EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:19 am

[OOC: Ok, was just wondering <3 ... I've got all of today left but we're leaving early tomorrow. I might get some time on the computer but I can't rely on it. If not I'll see you all on the 9th Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

A New Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room   A New Room EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 pm

ooc: So is Dimitri passed out or are you still awake where I can talk to you :-)
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

A New Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room   A New Room EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Wendy woke up dreary eyed she felt like a different girl since her beloved passed away her room mate was always out cold she searched for the blonde one but she was not there..... frantic she wondered if the villain snatched her up and killed her. Wendy saw a figure come into the room her heart stopped his brown hair is all she could see as he faced her. Wendy's vision was blurred from the darkness of the room kind of dim lit she backed away but so curious she knew Jim was dead...but he looked like him in a way or maybe this place was getting to her she was about to scream when she saw the body move forward. A long happy sigh escaped her and she realized it was not Jim but some other male trapped in here like she was. She wanted to speak to him ....wait....Dimitri.....the sloth....?? She remembered the folder she thought sloth was a weird sin. Knowing he would not harm her she walked out of shadows

"Hello there my name is Wendy"
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

A New Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room   A New Room EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:09 am

Wendy decided to leave Dimitri alone, but a plate caught her eye laying ever so neatly by the door. What was it? She crawled over and looked down at it. Some sort of body part?? she mumbled to herself. The Villain is one sick man what if this is a human body part... she shivered at the thought Or worse a human she knew....disgusted she slid the liver across the room towards Dimitri and leaned against the wall feeling nauseated and dizzy. She knew the Villain would not give her any more food today. no more bread I guess but it is only one day I am not about to eat.....something I have no idea where it came from. But her eyes did wander back over to the liver she held her knees and rocked back and forth. "No! I will not eat it!!" Wendy could not bare the smell of it either the smell of blood gave her a bad taste in her mouth she ran to rest room and threw up whatever food she did have in her belly was now gone and she felt some what weak. Would she have to eat the liver to survive? She lay down and tried to rest not thinking about it any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room   A New Room Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Room
Page 1 of 1