10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When you want to give it all up..But, a voice keeps you from giving up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

When you want to give it all up..But, a voice keeps you from giving up. Empty
PostSubject: When you want to give it all up..But, a voice keeps you from giving up.   When you want to give it all up..But, a voice keeps you from giving up. EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:44 am

[[OOC Takes place after the TTW w/ Sinbad and Odette. And the second TTW with Thrax.]]

Pocahontas got up from the wall, walking to the bathroom..She could hear Odette still talking to Sinbad, which made her sure she wouldn't see Pocahontas get up. When she walked in the bathroom, she stared at the bathtub, staring at it.

"Come on..Do it, it won't make one difference..Thrax will never love you..He will never..And it's all Jasmine's fault..Come on..END YOUR LIFE!!

Everything started to become fuzzy, she took the handle of the hot and cold water. Turning the water on, her eyes stared at the water rising..

"DO IT!"

Pocahontas started to enter the bathtub..

"DON'T DO IT!

She jumped hearing the other voice, her eyes rolling in the back of her head. Like her whole body shut down so she wouldn't get in the tub, falling backwards as the water wasn't near the top of the bathtub...She laid there..

The darkness..

The darkness..

The darkness..

Give me someone who is meant only for me....
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: When you want to give it all up..But, a voice keeps you from giving up.   When you want to give it all up..But, a voice keeps you from giving up. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:40 am

Odette turned away from the wall, suddenly realising that Pocahontas wasn't by her side.
She stood up and slowly made her way to the bathroom door, knocking on it a few times before pushing it open.

'Poca ..' she started as she peered inside the room, eyes widening when she saw her lying on the floor. She ran over and fell to her knees beside her, ignoring the still running bath water.

'Not again ..' she whispered to herself and laid her head in her lap as she remembered the last time Pocahontas had been unconscious.

'Please wake up ..' she whispered, not being able to stop herself from worrying, moving Pocahontas' hair away from her face as she watched and waited for her to open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When you want to give it all up..But, a voice keeps you from giving up.   When you want to give it all up..But, a voice keeps you from giving up. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Pocahontas laid on her lap, staying passed out. The darkness filled the light of the voice fast, there was too much drama, too much for her to handle. She looked around in the darkness, wondering why she couldn't find the light like she did last time. Her eyes wandered around..

'Please wake up ..' a familiar voice spoke, It was Odette.

Her head moved a little when Odette spoke. It was clear she was trying to wake up but, she couldn't..

"Don't kill yourself over him!" The voice seemed to sound like Kocoum but, it wasn't..Even though it sounded like him: It wasn't, "He is not worth that much Pocahontas! He told you he wants you to find someone else! Do NOT listen to yourself! Stop putting yourself down! Stop putting that other voice in your head, JUST because you want him so much that it hurts. Don't Pocahontas.."

Pocahontas moved her head once again, watching the darkness fade away by the light..

"Odette.." She whispered, moving her head even more. She raised her head a little, opening her eyes as she looked at Odette. When she saw Odette she couldn't help, but to smile, "I'm sorry..I was going to, but my body shut down so I wouldn't...And I...I was going to do it, but he isn't worth it.." Her eyes looked away, "I'm sorry Odette." The tears fell down, but the tears were for Odette..She couldn't leave Odette alone in a place like this. And she must have scared Odette to death..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you want to give it all up..But, a voice keeps you from giving up.   When you want to give it all up..But, a voice keeps you from giving up. Empty

Back to top Go down

When you want to give it all up..But, a voice keeps you from giving up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 3-
Jump to: