10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

Secrets         Empty
PostSubject: Secrets    Secrets         EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:18 am

Kida woke up to find an A3-folder. She looked over at Jane who was still sleeping peacefully. Kida walked up to the folder and opened it. The folder had a black leather-binding and all of the pages had been printed on high quality paper.

Page 1:
Name: Isabella
Sin: Murder

Wait, she's one of my old roomates... She's killed? She doesn't seem like the type of person capable of killing... She's not a warrior. Kida turned the page and saw a beautiful woman with long black hair.

Page 2:
Name: Jasmine
Sin: Unclean

Unclean? What does that mean? She was at the basement. Kida turned the page and let out a tiny scream, seeing the face of Sinbad.

Page 3:
Name: Sinbad
Sin: Lust

Lust. Describes the fucker perfectly... I hope he's happy with Ariel. A tear fell right on top of Sinbad's face in the picture. Kida wiped her face and turned the page.

Page 4:
Name: Eric
Sin: Massmurder

Massmurder? So he's killed many? Could he be a soldier? A warrior? Kida lost interest in this man she did not know and turned the page.

Page 5:
Name: Aurora

More murder? How many people in this folder kill? Wait, Aurora? The name's familiar... Oh! She's the girl who was with Ariel when I cheated with Sinbad... She had also had sex with him... Kida turned the page.

Page 6:
Name: Odette
Sin: Prostitution

Prostitution? But... She was at the basement too...

Page 7:
Name: Chel
Sin: Betrayal

She's so beautiful... Kida stared at the picture of Chel a bit longer before turning the page.

Page 8:
Name: Aladdin
Sin: Stupidity

Stupidity? That's not a sin... Kida turned the page.

Page 9:
Name: Esmeralda
Sin: Ignorance

Ignorance isn't a sin either... It's not a persons fault that they haven't learned... Kida turned the page, holding back a sob when she saw Ariel.

Page 10:
Name: Ariel
Sin: Betrayal / Lust

Ariel... I don't know if they put in betrayal because of recent events, but you never betrayed me... I still love you, I always will... but I want you to be happy with Sinbad. Kida cried. Her tears stained the paint and smuged the ink until the word 'betrayal' couldn't be read. Kida wiped her tears and tried to dry the page. She didn't want the picture of Ariel to be soiled.

Page 11:
Name: Megara
Sin: Prostitution

She was at the dinner party... I remember seeing her. Kida said as she turned the page.

Page 12:
Name: Kida
Sin: Betrayal

Betrayal? If that's what I was brought in here for, then it's false. I never betrayed anyone... Except for Ariel... I'm so sorry Ariel... i never ment to betray you... If I have commited any sin before I was kidnapped... It's that of lust, not betrayal... Kida turned the page.

Page 13:
Name: Jane
Sin: Envy / Pride

Envy? Pride? That's nothing like the Jane I've met... Kida said, looking at Jane's sleeping form.

Page 14:
Name: Phoebus
Sin: Lust

Lust... It fits him... It's not his fault, though. I understand that now.

Page 15:
Name: Dimitri
Sin: Sloth

I didn't know Dimitri well, or for that long... But he saved my life... I was ready to kill myself and he stopped me. Even if he's unaware of it...

Page 16:
Name: Anya
Sin: Spoiled

Being spoiled isn't a sin... It's a consequence of a parents upbringing... It's not the childs fault that they grow up spoiled... Kida turned the page.

Page 17:
Name: Wendy
Sin: Ignorance

Ignorance... That's no sin... Kida turned the page and saw the man who had hurt Ariel in the basement.

Page 18:
Name: Fagin
Sin: Greed / Gluttony

It's that druggie... He hurt Ariel... I can't forgive him.

Page 19:
Name: Lilo

How can that child be capable of murder? She's so little...

Page 20:
Name: Cinderella
Sin: Stupidity

So we've come to an end. This is everyone? 20 people... That's so many... How can this go unoticed by everyone? Our friends, our family... Where are they? Are they looking for us? Or have we been forgotten like an old picture in the back of a drawer?
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Secrets         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets    Secrets         EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:21 am

Jane stirred and glanced over to Kida.

With a yawn, she blinked her eyes a few times and noticed that Kida was holding in her hands a book.

Quietly Jane moved to Kida's side, tilted her head and pointed to the book.

She wondered what it was.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Secrets         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets    Secrets         EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:24 am

Kida looked at Jane. "It has the name of every person here, a picture, and the sin they've commited." Kida's eyes were still streaked with tears. She handed Jane the book and headed over to the bed. She sat down and curled up into a ball, thinking if her husband, no, her father was looking for her, for his queen.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Secrets         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets    Secrets         EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:26 am

ooc: love how you described everyone :-) poor Kida at least you have a picture of ariel now
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Secrets         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets    Secrets         EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:39 am

Jane flipped through the book thoughtfully, finally putting names with faces. She wanted to find the names that were familiar so she began to skim through the book.

Isabella , her first roommate's sin was murder. Strange... she didn't seem capable of that... Jane shook her head wondering about it and flipped to the next page.

Odette? Jane recognized that face! She had seen it before! In the lobby... Her sin? Prostitution- finally it all made sense this was the woman that Cale had been seeing every night. Jane's blood boiled, this Odette stole her husband from her, and she was also the woman that Dimitri seemed to care about.

Taking a few deep breaths Jane steadied herself, chose not to be angry and flipped the page.

Megera.... Jane wanted to laugh, another woman she recognized from Cale's extramarital affairs. How were they both here? Was this hell?

Kida... Her current roommate. Her sin was betrayal.... Jane looked from the book to the woman's crying form across the room. She didn't strike her as someone who would betray anyone, but there were murderers in this place... You can't judge a book by it's cover, she was slowly learning this.

Next page, brown hair and blue eyes were staring back at her. Her own eyes....

Lucky number thirteen. She noted grimly. Listed for her sin was envy and pride. She understood envy, she guessed that she could be envious of Odette, if you interpreted being angry for your husband seeing a prostitute as envy... But maybe she envied Esme in a way, she had a loving husband... She never really thought she was the envious type, but maybe she had said something to gain this sin. Pride? She didn't understand that however, she always put others before herself... It didn't make sense, but if those were the two reasons she was here, someone must have believed them and she grudgingly acceppted her sins with a tear rolling from her eyes.

Phoebus... Lust.... Perhaps it could be summed up by lust. Jane stared at him, he was sick. He shouldn't be here, he should be in a hospital somewhere getting help for his split personality. She pitied him truly, even though his actions had taken her voice from her.... She did pity him.

Dimitri.... Jane sqeezed her eyes shut did she want to know? No she didn't. She quickly flipped the page before reading his sin.

Lilo.... Murder? This was impossible. Jane knew now that there were mistakes in this book. A child was not capable of murder, and even if they were it couldn't possibly be their fault. Lilo shouldn't be here. None of them should be here.

Jane closed to book, placed it next to her and slid it a foot away from her from her spot on the floor.

Obviously the Villian wanted everyone to distrust each other. This was a way to drive wedges between them all so they couldn't bond together to escape. This book, true or not true would make it hard for everyone to trust each other. Jane didn't care if others thought differently of her now - she knew what the book said wasn't true, just as it wasn't true she imagined for the others. She couldn't let this book cause everyone to come apart, they needed to band together if there was any hope of escape.

She put her head between her knees and drew her knees up to her chest. They would get out of here. It would have to work... It wouldn't just be her and Dimitri. Everyone would escape, and she would help formulate the plan.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Secrets         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets    Secrets         EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:43 am

Jane needed to speak, she needed to comfort Kida. So she forced herself to find her voice.

She focused on her throat, and closed her eyes. She pictured sunlight, a life away from here.

Then finally she forced out one word. "Lies." Her voice sounded terrible to her ears, it hadn't been used in a while.

She repeated herself, louder this time. "The book... It's lies."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

Secrets         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets    Secrets         EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:57 am

( OOC: OMG >.< I really hope Jane and Lilo will end up in a room someday. Jane will be really surprised about her XD )
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Secrets         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets    Secrets         EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:02 am

Kida looked up when she heard Jane speak. She had gotten used to the fact that Jane had lost her voice and was surprised to hear her. "It's not... Most of it... Some of it is hard to believe... But... It's all true. We're human, it would be strange if we hadn't sinned. Some of them... They make so much sense, but others, like that little girl... Lilo... it's hard to believe." Kida said. "I just can't believe any of this. He's kidnapped more than twenty poeple, yet, nobody has come to save us... It was mid-February when I was kidnapped... My birthday was June 13th and that was exactly 28 days ago... That's... about 5-6 months... Were we just erased from existance?"
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Secrets         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets    Secrets         EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:13 am

[OOC: Just noticed, as Cody's not on the list doesn't that mean Jane will know hes not technically 'here' yet? ~although he might be later in the RP when more people die.]

Last edited by Dimitri on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Jane

Jane

Secrets         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets    Secrets         EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:33 am

[[ooc owO You're right. DUH! Why didn't I think of that. xD]]

Jane shivered, "I don't know." Erasing her from existance would have been easy enough, her parents disowned her when she married Cale and he didn't care either.

Then she realized something.

"Is that book a list of *everyone* here?"

She picked it up again and flipped through it frantically.

"He's not in here..." She looked up at Kida.

"He's not in here!" She flipped through again in a frenzied rush.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Secrets         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets    Secrets         EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:39 am

"I assume it's a ist of everyone... But, the ones that are dead aren't listed... I remember seeing some people die in the television..." Kida said. "Wait, who isn't there?" Kida was worried about Jane and now she thought that what she had said previously about the ones that were dead hadn't been listed may not have been the smartest thing she could have said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secrets         Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets    Secrets         Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets
Page 1 of 1