10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keeping Secrets!!

Go down 
+2
Esmeralda
Anya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya

Anya

Keeping Secrets!!  Empty
PostSubject: Keeping Secrets!!    Keeping Secrets!!  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Ok I wasn't sure where to put this so I'll put it here... I really need some advice. My brother and I went to a party a couple of days ago we both had some stuff to drink, I'm 16 he's 17. And our parents let us drink as long as we don't drive or do anything else (Like drugs) I got a ride home with some sober friends where as my brother (Who left the party after me) drove home...drunk. I know I should tell my parents, but I'm scared it's totally going to wreck my relationship with my brother, I guess I just really need some advice.

Last edited by Anya on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Keeping Secrets!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Secrets!!    Keeping Secrets!!  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:56 pm

I think what you should do is sit down and talk to your brother about it, because obviously it bothers you. But for now, I wouldn't tell your parents. I know this sounds wrong, but it was one time, and he got home safely. But what you really need to do is sit down with him and explain that he defintely never needs to drive home drunk again. Tell him what it would be like for you and for your parents if something had happened to him. I wouldn't get him in trouble over it, but I would defintely talk to him
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

Keeping Secrets!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Secrets!!    Keeping Secrets!!  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:09 pm

I agree with Esme, in fact, that was basically what I was going to write XD Talk to him about it. Explain how devastating it would be to you and your parents if something happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Keeping Secrets!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Secrets!!    Keeping Secrets!!  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:49 pm

i agree with both of them i think your parents should know but if it was only a one time thing dont worry about telling them but make sure he does not do this all the time cause he could get hurt or something just talk to him about it and make sure he is safe
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Keeping Secrets!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Secrets!!    Keeping Secrets!!  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:59 pm

I must say, I agree with them as well. I think you really need to sit down with your brother and talk to him about it. And give him a fair warning that if it happens again you WILL tell your parents. Even if that makes him angry, it's for his own good. One of my close friends, James, died last year. He was hit and killed by a drunk driver. Good luck hon, I know those kinds of talks can be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

Keeping Secrets!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Secrets!!    Keeping Secrets!!  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:35 am

Ok, Thank you all soo much!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Keeping Secrets!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Secrets!!    Keeping Secrets!!  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:31 am

I think like Esmee. You should talk with him. Before to talk to them. I can't say other thing that they already said.
Be strong dear I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keeping Secrets!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Secrets!!    Keeping Secrets!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping Secrets!!
Page 1 of 1