10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets Reaction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

Secrets Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Secrets Reaction   Secrets Reaction EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:43 am

Wendy woke up seeing a folder with black leather-binding setting ever so perfect by the door way. Wendy walked over and gently picked it up looking around the room. She carried it over to the wall and sat next the where she was speaking with Aladdin earlier opening the folder print on high quality paper in big words read Sin: Ignorance Wendy screamed as loud as she could and threw the folder across the room with great speed.

"Excuse me!!! Ignorance!!!"

She paused for a moment and laughed hysterically at the camera

"I am not Ignorant!!! I was in love!! Only you can mistake love as being ignorant!!! I can not believe this!!!!"

Wendy held her head and screamed pulling at her hair and kicking at the wall scuffing up her shoes even more then they already were

"Dammit!!!! I was brought here for being ignorant!! That is not a sin read the bible!!!"

Wendy took the folder and tried to bend it instead giving herself a small paper cut which made her even more mad as she threw the folder again against the wall and sat down on the floor holding her knees

"How....am....I ignorant!!!!"

Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Secrets Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Reaction   Secrets Reaction EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:47 am

[OOC: Hit a weak spot did I? Twisted Evil BTW, the folder contains everyone, you can see everyone in every room, not just Wendy ;D Wonder how she'll react to the fact that Jim isn't in it... O.o]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Wendy

Wendy

Secrets Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Reaction   Secrets Reaction EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:48 am

ooc: oooooooo snap let me fix it
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Secrets Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Reaction   Secrets Reaction EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:51 am

Wendy walked over and grabbed the book and then looked at everyone elses names in the book

Name: Isabella
Sin: Murder

Page 2:
Name: Jasmine
Sin: Unclean

Page 3:
Name: Sinbad
Sin: Lust

Page 4:
Name: Eric
Sin: Massmurder

Page 5:
Name: Aurora

Page 6:
Name: Odette
Sin: Prostitution

Page 7:
Name: Chel
Sin: Betrayal

Page 8:
Name: Aladdin
Sin: Stupidity

She paused at Aladdin's name "

Stupid??? Aladdin is so not stupid"

annoyed she kept looking through the folder

Page 9:
Name: Esmeralda
Sin: Ignorance

Page 10:
Name: Ariel
Sin: Betrayal / Lust

Page 11:
Name: Megara
Sin: Prostitution

Page 12:
Name: Kida
Sin: Betrayal

Page 13:
Name: Jane
Sin: Envy / Pride

Page 14:
Name: Phoebus
Sin: Lust

Page 15:
Name: Dimitri
Sin: Sloth

Page 16:
Name: Anya
Sin: Spoiled

Page 17:
Name: Wendy
Sin: Ignorance

Page 18:
Name: Fagin
Sin: Greed / Gluttony

Page 19:
Name: Lilo

Page 20:
Name: Cinderella
Sin: Stupidity

Wendy stopped and took a second glance

"Are these all the prisoners....in here where is my Jim!!!!"

Wendy held the folder and looked over and over with crazy eyes as her heart raced faster and faster she could hear her heart beat thumping in her chest she looked at the camera

"If you have done anything to him!!! Please tell me!! Please!!!"

Wendy grabbed the folder and fell to the floor her knees scuffed and bleeding as she bent over her hair touching the floor and her body hunched over

"Tell me....."

She said barely in a whisper

Last edited by Wendy on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

Secrets Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Reaction   Secrets Reaction EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:54 am

Almost as if he wanted to answer her the TV in her room was turned on to show Jim.
[OOC: It will be the same thing I broadcasted at the dinner party ;D Jim's death. If you don't remember it, it's basicly the door of Jim's room being opened, him being shot between his eyes and the villain laughing saying: "You wanted to challenge me... I guess I won."]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Wendy

Wendy

Secrets Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Reaction   Secrets Reaction EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:11 am

Wendy saw Jim on the T.V. him being killed her heart dropped in her chest and tears filled her eyes her heart pounded so fast she could not breath Wendy rose to her feet running to the restroom she started throwing up in the toilet walking back calmly moving like a zombie numb and in disbelief starring up at the screen as it wen't to static it took her a few seconds to process what she had just seen her reason to stay alive was now gone. Her reason for getting kidnapped meant nothing anymore she was here for no one!! Wendy held her stomach and screamed as tears fell out of her eyes she felt a pain inside her body from screaming her voice dry and scratchy she cried holding her head clawing at her scalp with her nails

"Jim!!!! Jim!!!! This is my fault!! If I did not wan't to run away If only we stayed at the Inn!!! or if only we never met!!! You would still be alive and I could admire you from a far!!! Jim!!!! I can't do this without you!!!! I can't!!!!!"

Wendy felt like dying like not pushing on making life easily with death it would be so easy an she could be with Jim again seeing Jim being shot was such torture to her luckily she never had to see it again Wendy picked up the folder ripping a page out of it and started cutting herself with the paper leaving paper cuts it stung the pain was unbearable to her already bruised arms she closed her eyes while cutting her arms

"Jim....Jim...I...I...will be with you soon"

While she was cutting her arms she stopped and thinking of Aladdin what he said....Wendy stay strong feeling weak is what the villain want's do not let him beat you. At the moment Wendy did not care about anyone except Jim but Aladdin was right she set the folder down now holding her arm she could not stop crying the hurt inside was so unbearable

"I...I...wan't to die!!! I wan't to fucking die!!! Kill me now!!! How could you!!!! Kill him!!! Son of a bitch!!! I am alone in the world now thanx to you!!!! I have no one that loves me!!! I never will!! I do not wan't anyone else ever as long as I live!!! I don't care anymore about anything!!!!"

It took every ounce of sanity to not kill herself she knew Jim would wan't her to push on to stay alive she closed her eyes and cried silently putting her hands in fists so she would not commit any more harm to her body she whispered over and over

"It is my fault Jim all my fault ...I am sorry love....I am sorry please forgive me....I am sorry"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Secrets Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Reaction   Secrets Reaction EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:17 am

[OOC: I completely felt the pain of your character as I read this... I just wanted to cry. But I'm glad Aladdin could help her. He will always be there for her!]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Secrets Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Reaction   Secrets Reaction EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:18 am

[OOC: Oh, and I laughed when she stopped at Aladdin xD She's a good friend. I like Wendy. Smile]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

Secrets Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Reaction   Secrets Reaction EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:21 am

ooc: @ Aladdin lol yeah she is she was surprised what his said cause you seemed so wise on other side of wall :-P
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Secrets Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Reaction   Secrets Reaction EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:23 am

OOC: Aww thanks, I try Razz]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secrets Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Reaction   Secrets Reaction Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets Reaction
Page 1 of 1